Carine's Bridal Atelier

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The team at Carine's was amazing to work with. From picking the dress to having it altered, everyone at the shop was helpful, professional and fun to work with. I couldn't imagine loving my dress more, and that's all thanks to Carine's. I definitely recommend the shop!

Hi Phoebe,

We loved having you with us, you were so sweet to work with! Thank you so much for your sharing your experience :) Wishing you lots of love, laughter, and good health!

Best wishes,
The CBA team

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Carine's has so many dresses to choose from with various price points and the ladies there listen and help you find a dress that fits your personality and style. The alterations team is amazing and so kind. I just had the best experience throughout all of my fittings. Carine is definitely intimately involved and checks in frequently during fittings, etc. Highly recommend!

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much! We try and have not only something for everyone, but the very best options for everyone. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us, congratulations again on your wedding!

Best wishes,
Th CBA team

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If I had to choose one word to describe Carine, Jessica, Maddie, and the entire team at Carine's, it would be: Amazing. Ok, I'd actually like to throw a second word in there, too: Unparalleled. They go above and beyond to make sure the gown search experience is perfect and they truly care about their clients. Throughout my long dress journey, I never felt like just another customer, and Carine even gave me her cell phone number at one point in case I had any questions or concerns. I think that says a lot.

I first visited Carine's a few years before my own engagement, as a supportive bridesmaid, and the salon made such a wonderful first impression that I knew I'd be back one day for my own wedding. Fast forward to my engagement in 2013 and Carine's was at the top of my list. The salon couldn't be more gorgeous and the selection of gowns is incredible, but I really had my eye on Monique Lhuillier from the get-go.

Jessica was my (incredible, knowledgeable, personable, knew-the-right-questions-to-ask-and-truly-listened-to-me) consultant, and I finally said "YES!" on my third visit to Carine's. It was just such a wonderful experience, and the mini champagne bottles my mom and I were given to celebrate finding "THE dress" didn't hurt either!

I ran into a few dress snafus (not by any fault of Carine's), so I ended up having more fittings than normal. This just meant that I had the pleasure of getting to know the amazing staff even better than I would have in a different situation. Each time I saw my dress I fell more and more in love with it, and I couldn't have been happier on my wedding day! I would rewind and work with Carine's all over again in a heartbeat!

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience! We really do love our job and working with amazing brides like you :) We look at all of our customers as family and we are so glad you felt that way!

Wishing you all the best,
The CBA team :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful expericence. The staff was great. They had the dress I requested to try on ready for me to try on when I walked in the store. My consultant ( her name ecapes me ) was knowledgable and showed me dresses that fit my body type. The owner was also wonderful she even told me about a great website for glutee free recipes.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Don't waste your time going anywhere else in DC, Carine's Bridel Atelier has the best selection and service you can find! Carine's was the second bridal shop I visited on my dress hunt. At the first shop I saw a belt I loved and the store would not sell it seperately. Then I saw the same belt at Carine's and they sold it to me! I ended up finding a sample dress that I loved and looked perfect with the belt, but I had to make a decision on the spot because they couldn't put the sample on hold. The sales associate was so helpful in helping me make a decision and I left that day with the dress! Being a sample we had some issues along the way with the drycleaning and Carine went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the dress. The alterations were perfect and the dress couldn't have looked more perfect on my wedding day!

Recently Married

Best experience I had making the most difficult decision. They are not pushy, so patient, and so willing to work with you however they can!

Anonymous
05/25/2014

Everyone went above and beyond to make sure my wedding experience would be spectacular. They helped me find my gown, accessories and alterations.

Rebecca
05/24/2014

The wedding dress, alterations and service provided by Carine's Bridal made my daughter's wedding day spectacular! They also made the entire process a joyful experience for us. We are forever grateful to Carine's Bridal for their huge selection, helpful spirits, and reliable service. The alterations were also picture perfect. Thank you!!!

SOLE
03/22/2014

Carine's has been awesome! All of the staff is super friendly. I first went in with a friend for her gown and I knew I would find mine here as well. Kellie is so amazing! I felt like I was with family in this special moment. Great selection, gorgeous gowns, but most of all they make it an unforgettable, amazing experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Every part of my experience at Carine's was amazing. From dress shopping to alterations I could not say more about how great the shop, the staff or the dress was. I was initially very nervous for dress shopping but my fears were relieved the moment I arrived in Carine's beautiful shop and started working with the staff. They were professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. And then I began trying on dresses. A good variety of classic and modern dresses coupled with a staff that knows their designers and what will work best on a bride's body made for an easy choice. I found my dress the first day I shopped and this was totally due to shopping at Carine's. I could not have been happier and everyone loved my dress!

12/07/2013

Carine's is THE place to purchase your wedding gown. Not only is the selection of dresses wonderful, but the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff really makes for a wonderful experience. The quality of the dresses and the service are top rate.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Carine’s is a cute little bridal shop in Georgetown. I came here to get my Dress altered (did not buy from Carines). At first the $700 flat fee seemed pretty steep, but based on their reviews and nice staff, I decided to go for it. This was probably the best $700 I could have spent – you get three fittings total. I forget the name of the seamstress, but she worked her magic on my dress. She knew what would look good and flatter my shape. By the last fitting, my dress fit like a glove. I loved my dress, but more importantly I loved how it fit! Thank you so much Carine’s!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Carine's has the best selection of dresses in the DC area. She was wonderful to work with every step of the way. Her store is unlike any other in the area. We went to many and this was the only one that had a staff that did not rush you and were honest with their opinions, the atmosphere in the store is very tranquil and calming for a stressed out bride. I would highly recommend Carine's to any bride.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a fabulous experience working with Carine's. The staff helped me find a beautiful dress that was in my price range, even though that was on the lower end of Carine's stock. Everything was done and delivered on-time and the alterations were perfect.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I walked into this store just looking for styles, not ready to purchases anything. I was shocked to find the dress of my dreams. It is/was stunning. It was also in the trunk sale they were having. I got the most amazing deal on an outstanding designer gown. The ladies were very helpful, knowledgeable and very professional. Carine was often there and took extra time to explain travel and emergency care since I was traveling to my wedding. Alterations were flawless and my bustle did not break, despite getting stepped on countless times. Everyone was great and dresses were varied styles. Lovely store and made my day.

1+ year ago

My appointment was beyond my expectations! My salesperson was responsive, not pushy and understood my vision and how to make it work with my budget!