Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Cari doesn't promote as heavily as other bridal makeup and hair vendors. But if you mange to scroll through those advertised vendors and find Cari, you are in luck and will be very happy with the results. Cari is very good at what she does, and is very nice to work with. She has just the right balance of professionalism and personal touch. I had my trial with Cari three months before the wedding. I wasn't completely sold on the looks. I communicated with Cari the changes that I wanted to make, and she was able to deliver flawlessly. Thank you Cari for making me feel especially beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Wendy
05/07/2015

Cari is amazing!, an absolute angel. If I could select more than 5 stars I would!
I could not have been happier with my hair and make up on the day-it was more than perfect.
I sent Cari some pictures of hair and make up I liked prior to the day and she immediately understood what I wanted. She didn't need to ask me any more questions-she just got on and worked her magic and the result was absolutely perfect.
I honestly could not have wished for a better result. In fact it was even better than I had imagined.
My hair stayed in place perfectly and I did not have to worry about it one bit. And the best part about the make up was I still looked like me (only better!-he he!).
I would highly recommend Cari for both hair and make up services.
Cari was also such an angel that she helped me with my dress on the day as well as some other bits of advice and tips for our day. Cari truly is amazing! Cari is easy to talk to and made getting ready so much fun.
It was wonderful to have met you Cari and I wish you all the best with everything.
Thank you so so much for being so amazing and making me look amazing!!-I can not thank you enough-everything was just perfect!

Kirsten
04/27/2015

Cari was absolutely fantastic! Pleasure to deal with and absolutely brilliant at transforming 4 women into beautiful women, especially my bride. Very easy to deal with, understanding of what we wanted or should I say, understanding of how to make us amazing when we had no idea of what we wanted. Thanks Cari!

1+ year ago

My husband and I eloped in NYC in March and Cari did both my hair and make up. She was recommended to us by our photographer. I feel so lucky to have found her! She arrived at our hotel before dawn so that we could be ready to take pictures by the Brooklyn Bridge at sunrise. She worked quickly, gently, and kindly. She has a great sense of humor, which put us at ease. Even our dog, who typically dislikes strangers, didn't seem to mind that she stopped by! Cari's work is natural and flattering. I trusted her completely, and was overwhelmed with happiness when I saw the final look in the mirror. I looked just like myself, which was important to me, but definitely jazzed up :-) I couldn't recommend Cari more highly.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Loved Loved Loved Cari. My makeup was absolutely amazing for my wedding and lasted all day long!!!

Julie
10/30/2013

brilliant from beginning to the end. Totally made me feel at ease and was very flexible when I needed to move appointments forward etc. Absolutely lovely and even sent me on my way with goodies for in my handbag for the day eg mini hairspray and oil blotters. highly recommend.

Emily
10/12/2013

Cari and her colleague were really great to work with on the day of my wedding! When we arrived they had everything set up for me and my bridesmaids and from there on it was smooth sailing. They took all the stress away from the "getting ready" part. They did a fantastic job. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Cari did my hair and make up and made me feel like a princess. I have curly hair which can be a challenge but I love how she did the curls, in fact I like what she did so much that I want to meet with her again for a hair and make up consult!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I'm so happy that I found Cari! Deciding on beauty stylists for me (and my 12 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 1 grandmother!) was a somewhat stressful experience until I was referred to Cari. The process of working with her prior to the wedding was easy and refreshing. I wasn't able to make a trial appointment because I live out of state, but I trusted that I was in good hands and I was right. Cari and her girls were so accommodating to our large party, made us all look & feel beautiful, and had so much fun - nothing like a room full of giggling ladies getting all done up the morning of your wedding to get rid of nerves :)

Jaclyn
08/16/2013

Cari is simply the best! She is so calming...kind...and talented!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cary was a joy to work with and does fabulous hair and makeup. Especially considering i was an elopement bride who she had never met or even seen until the morning of my wedding. I'm fairly certain she has magical powers and highly recommend her services!

Rachel
07/26/2013

Cari did such a fantastic job - my friend and I were so happy with our hair and make up. Cari was great to deal with, very responsive, friendly and down to earth. I would highly recommend Cari.

Nicole
07/19/2013

Cari did an unbelievable job on my makeup for my wedding. My bridesmaids, mother and grandmother, and of course myself couldn't have loved her work anymore. Cari is professional, easy to work with, and so kind. She was catering to all of my needs and obviously passionate about her art in makeup and helping people feel great.

2+ years ago

Cari is amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and did an outstanding job with my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her services!

Chrissy
06/15/2013

Cari was fantastic! So good in fact, that my maid of honor is booking her for her wedding! She has such a calm demeanor, which made me immediately comfortable. Let alone, she gave me makeup tips which I applied to my everyday looks! I had horrific trials with other artists - thank god I found CARI!

2+ years ago

Cari was super friendly and really great to work with. Her hair and makeup skills were second to none. She can definitely turn you into a stunning bride!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Cari was amazing!!!! One of the first compliments I get on my wedding is my makeup. Every woman I speak with about it tells me how great my hair and makeup was. The most common comments is that I looked natural but didn't look plain or like I had nothing on. Cari is very friendly and down to earth. She answered all my emails very quickly and was very informative. I felt like I hit the jackpot hiring Cari; to get someone that is very professional, yet down to earth/friendly and experienced all in one!!! I can't thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful on my special day.