Cardinal Creations

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doreen did my table numbers for my wedding, my fiance and I had a bruins theme. Just speaking with her once over the phone and telling her what I like and my color scheme, she came up with the perfect table number that suited my personality and taste! They look fantastic! She is very easy to work. I am a bride on a budget and her prices are so reasonable!

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

Hello there Autumn! You and your future hubby were SO easy to work with, knowing exactly what you wanted! Thanks so much for the kind words, and please let me know if I can do anything else for you guys. Congratulations again, and have a FABULOUS wedding!!!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was wonderful! She was so nice, my fiance loved her work. She was very sensitive to my needs, she was great!

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Amanda, for the kind words! Your colors and taste are fabulous, and you're going to have a wedding to be talked about! Congratulations on everything, and please let me know if I can do anything else for you guys...best wishes married lady!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I struggled for 2 years trying to find the perfect wedding invitation. I wanted something unique and different. I realized that to get what I was looking for I would need to have them personalized, but I felt like so many places were very over priced. It wasn't until I went to the very last Bridal show that I found Cardinal Creations. As I looked at the samples, I knew right then and there it was what I was looking for. Doreen herself is so kind, talented, and professional. She was one of my favorite vendors, and always got back to my emails within 24 hours. She did my bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, caligraphed envelopes, table numbers, and escort frames for our fairy tale wedding. Everyone was blown away by the work and how unique they were. It was the perfect final touch to our wedding. She was able to everything in our wedding colors with the sparkle and glitter I wanted. She was so easy and accommodating to work with. Highly recommend her services.

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this magnificent review Natasha, and I couldn't have had a sweeter couple to work with! You and Bobby were so easy to accomodate, and I really appreciated how you knew exactly what you wanted. I thoroughly enjoyed designing all your special event services to go along with your beautiful wedding, and thank you so much for including me in all of it. I'm going to miss you guys! Congratulations again, on pulling off the wedding of everyone's dreams lady ;)

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met Doreen at a local art fair in Sandwich, MA where I fell in love with a colorful map of Cape Cod she had created. I bought the map which she monogrammed for us and framed it to use at my wedding reception. I then had Doreen custom make 11 different table signs for our wedding reception which looked like the "Entering Cape Cod" town signs. She custom made each one for us and they looked perfect! We now have them framed up on our wall in our home and we love to look at them. Doreen was awesome to work with in every way. I am so thankful to her for helping make our wedding day that much more perfect.

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

Hello there beautiful bride Lyndsey! Thanks so much for my wonderful review, and you were such a great bride to work with. Your taste and style is what made your event perfect, and I was honored to a part of it! Congratulations on your fabulous wedding and new life, and hopefully I'll see you this coming season on the cape! My Best, Doreen

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doreen, of Cardinal Creations, did calligraphy for our invitations, and I was beyond pleased. They were beautiful, tasteful, and unique. Doreen is an incredibly talented artist whom has made personal customized gifts for my husband and I, long before our wedding. She is worth every penny and is an exceptional value for the price. We cannot thank her enough, but her work speaks for itself!!

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

What a beautiful review Nadia, and thanks so much for posting! I really enjoyed working with you, and your attention to detail makes you a girl after my own heart! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you and call me anytime to chat about your portrait idea ;)

• Wedding: 12/01/2010
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doreen of Cardinal Creations, is amazingly talented! She is creative and has made many wonderful pieces of art for my husband and I, long before and even after our wedding. Doreen is a sweet and warm person that not only creates the most beautiful work but becomes a friend during what can become a stressful process. She is so easy to work with and is a phenomenal value for the quality of work that she provides. I had so much fun working with Doreen, and because of that and her great prices, I've used her for wall art within our home as well as a customized portrait for our son. I can't say enough good things about Doreen and Cardinal Creations you must experience it for yourself!

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

You're the best!!! I had such a blast creating things for your family, and thank you so much for posting. Your son Ethan is SO SWEET, and it will be great to catch up with you guys again soon!!! Have a wonderful New Year ;) xox

• Wedding: 12/01/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cardinal Creations truly deserves 5 stars! From the moment I first contacted Doreen with Cardinal Creations, I was truly impressed with the level of professionalism that was conveyed...she responded immediately to my inquiry, was very flexible when it came to making arrangements for each meeting we had, presented many options for our wedding invitation calligraphy and placecards...ultimately creating a simple, yet whimsical design that went perfect with the casual, seaside theme that we had chosen for our wedding.

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review Christina, and your wedding was WAY too much fun!!! You had such an open mind to suggestions during the planning, yet knew what you wanted when you saw it. Thank YOU for being such a wonderful bride to do business with, and congratulations on EVERYTHING!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you, Cardinal Creations! This past summer, I had the privilege of meeting Doreen with Cardinal Creations as the mother-of-the-bride for my daughter's wedding. Doreen is a true artist...and really took the time to get to know my daughter and the vision that she had for her wedding day. Her creative touches helped to really set the tone for the 'Big Day' with the beautiful calligraphy she did for our invitations and placecards. The quality of her work is still being talked about by our guests...really worth every penny! Again...Thank you, Cardinal Creations!

Cardinal Creations responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words Pat! It was my pleasure to work with you ladies, and I am so happy that everything came out the way you wanted it. Spending as much time with you as I have, I loved watching your relationship with your daughter, and how supportive you were on her big day! Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can do anything else for you, and enjoy that new grandbaby of yours!!!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
781-254-5013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire