Captured Memories Photography of San Antonio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Julie is an extreme.y talented photographer. Her eye for capturing beautiful images and background is amazing. She did both my bridal and our wedding. I had some problems with my bridal portrait but Julie went above and beyond to compensate me. I would highly recommend Julie to capture your memories.

Services Used: Photography

Julie is FANTASTIC! Fun to be around and very professional with her pictures. You will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

It was my pleasure to work with Captured memories, especially with Julie, she is professional and very nice person.
i love love love my pictures, this is the best memories.

Brides, my mother-in-low gave me very good advise: dont be cheap about your pictures, because these are your memories and you will remember this always.

i would recommend to every bride Captured Memories, you are wonderful people and best memories!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Julie was wonderful , creative, and professional. You get great service for a great price. My only advice to future brides to be is this: make a list before the wedding of the photos you'd like taken that day of your wedding. My mother-in-law suggested that but, I just wrote it off. Everything happened so fast that day that I didn't get some of the pictures I wanted because I didn't realize till after we never took them. That was a error on my part. I would definately hire her again!