Captured Memories Photography of San Antonio

4241 E. Pierdas Drive
Suite #170
San Antonio, TX 78228 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie is an extreme.y talented photographer. Her eye for capturing beautiful images and background is amazing. She did both my bridal and our wedding. I had some problems with my bridal portrait but Julie went above and beyond to compensate me. I would highly recommend Julie to capture your memories.

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie is FANTASTIC! Fun to be around and very professional with her pictures. You will NOT be disappointed!

• Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was my pleasure to work with Captured memories, especially with Julie, she is professional and very nice person.
i love love love my pictures, this is the best memories.

Brides, my mother-in-low gave me very good advise: dont be cheap about your pictures, because these are your memories and you will remember this always.

i would recommend to every bride Captured Memories, you are wonderful people and best memories!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie was wonderful , creative, and professional. You get great service for a great price. My only advice to future brides to be is this: make a list before the wedding of the photos you'd like taken that day of your wedding. My mother-in-law suggested that but, I just wrote it off. Everything happened so fast that day that I didn't get some of the pictures I wanted because I didn't realize till after we never took them. That was a error on my part. I would definately hire her again!

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
210-681-7713
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire