Cape Codder Resort & Spa

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Beautiful grounds, great rate to stay with family, close to beaches and shopping. Delicious on site restaurants. Bonfire at night and wedding pictures during the day. Allowed for late check out but have to wait until morning of to ask.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Travel
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding coordinator at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa was Jane Henry. She was great to work with and super nice to deal with. I would recommend her as a wedding coordinator. I am a very organized person, so I work well with people who are the same, therefore, I worked well with Jane. Also, the room that we had our reception in was the JFK Ballroom. This was very elegant and Jane made my vision come alive with what I had told her.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the bridal hair package!! The salon was fantastic and affordable. A practice run thru an day of for $160. I was very happy with the stylist!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Cape Codder is a beautiful for place for a wedding. I had my wedding ceremony and reception in the Emerald Room and it was literally perfect. First, the fact that I got to enter the room by walking down the staircase was great! What a way to make an entrance! And Laurel is fantastic! She is the wedding coordinator onsite. She handles everything! She made my life a breeze with the whole process. The food was fantastic (literally not a single guest had anything negative to say)! The turkey melted in your mouth, the beef was perfect! Loved it! I dont have a single bad thing to say! Thank you so much for giving me an amazing wedding experience!!

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception in the JFK Ballroom at the Cape Codder. Laurel, our planner, was great! We booked with her almost 2 years prior to the wedding & she remained our contact the whole time. She was responsive to all my questions & concerns and really helped me create an absolutely amazing day! We chose to do a beach ceremony on Sea Street Beach in Hyannis. The Cape Codder coordinated the ceremony & took care of the beach permits,etc. The food was also excellent. We were a little concerned about it because we didn’t get to have a food tasting, but everything was delicious. The staff was great, everyone was fed very quickly, no waiting around. They also paid special attention to the bridal party, making sure we got fed first & even got us drinks from the bar. The accomodations were great & affordable. The grounds are beautiful, flowers everywhere! They also have a wave pool with waterslides which is a lot of fun. They’re in the process of building a waterpark & an adults only pool. I would highly recommend the Cape Codder, they do a great job!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
888-297-2200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire