Canyon Crossing

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 5 Reviews
This place is gorgeous inside and out! It was recently renovated on the inside and the owner is a landscape artist so the outside is beautiful year round! It made for amazing photos! Sandy is great to work with. She held the date for me until I could pay her a deposit. Her prices are way more reasonable than anywhere else in the Tulsa and surrounding areas. She will allow you to use her tablecloths and her dishes for no extra costs. She didn't even make us sign a contract which was great after my horrible mistake with signing a contract with another vendor. She let me pay when it was convenient to me as long as we had it paid by the day before the wedding. The only agreement we had was to clean up the place afterwards which I got my family to help with. You also have use of her tv/dvd/sound system and karoake machine at no extra cost. There is a beautiful fake fireplace to get married in front of or you can get married outside under the trellis. There is also a huge deck off of the back of the lodge. Either inside or outside is perfect for a wedding. I highly recommend this place to everyone even if it is for something other than a wedding!
Wedding: 1+ year ago