Candlelight Strings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We hired Candlelight Duo for our wedding because they were very responsive and had a large selection of music to choose from! Up to the last few weeks before the wedding we decided to make some changes and Monika was very kind and gracious in making the adjustments. In addition, they were very affordable and willing to work within your budget. We give them our highest recommendation!

Ashli
07/17/2015

You guys were absolutely amazing! Not only did you accommodate my song choices in a timely manner, but the execution of the selections were GORGEOUS! I couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Candlelight Strings played for our daughter's wedding and did a wonderful job. They really made the ceremony so much more special with their songs. I would highly recommend them as they were professional, easy to work with and had a large selection of music to choose from!

Recently Married

Candlelight Strings added the perfect touch to myampouns@gmail.com wedding ceremony.

Recently Married

They gave our wedding the most beautiful personal touch and provided us with an incredible soundtrack for our ceremony! It was amazing being able to select the exact songs we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony! It was an incredible addition to our day!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I would HIGHLY recommend Candlelight String Quartet. Not only are they fantastic musicians, but they are super easy to work with! They simply showed up on our wedding day and did their job and did it very well! Their music selection is fantastic and there is music available for whatever type of ceremony/cocktail hour you prefer. They are not overly pricey and the quality is great. Definitely recommend for a wedding!!

Carter
04/11/2015

Candlelight Strings were amazing. We wanted strings that could play a wide variety of contemporary/pop songs (Beatles, Taylor Swift, Sigur Ros) during our ceremony and they had a HUGE selection of songs that all sounded great. Our guests loved the music and they were a great touch to a perfect outdoor wedding. They also know all the classic wedding songs if you want that. Highly recommend Candelight to anyone looking for professional strings with unmatched breadth in song selection.

Evelyn
03/28/2015

For our wedding ceremony, we had the four-piece string quartet and they were amazing! My husband and I thought they did an excellent job performing the songs that we had requested. They had provided us a link for the music to use for our rehearsal, which was very helpful. The samples on their website definitely don't do them justice! Monika was very friendly and easy to reach, and she answered all of our questions. We also used their services for a piano player at our cocktail hour. All the guests loved the music, both during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. We are so glad that Candlelight String Quartet was part of our special day!

Sarah
03/21/2015

Candlelight Strings Quartet made our wedding ceremony so beautiful and so unique. It was amazing to have some of our favorite bands, including The Beatles, Radiohead, and Muse, incorporated into our big day. It made our ceremony feel incredibly personal and fit our personalities perfectly. I would highly recommend this quartet for anyone looking to make one of the biggest days of their lives even more special.

Recently Married

My daughter had her wedding at Primrose Cottage on 11-15-14. Monica and Candlelight String Quartet provided music for the 30 minutes prior to the ceremony and music for the processional. They were fantastic and we received a lot of compliments from the guests who really enjoyed listening to this quartet before the ceremony started. They play a wide variety of music, so don't be afraid to have them play popular music, not just classic string quartet music. If you are looking for a string quartet for your event, look n further than the Candlelight String Ensemble.

Breezybride
Recently Married

We hired Candlelight Strings for our wedding in September 2014, and we were so happy with them! Monika was delightful to work with throughout the planning process. She was always quick to respond to email, she was flexible about our requests, and she was very helpful in designing our playlist. They have a huge selection of classical and contemporary music, and their online playlist made picking out music really easy. We hired the trio, and they played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner (three hours! I still don't know how their fingers didn't fall off!) and it made our wedding feel so elegant and lovely.

Annette
06/14/2014

We rented a string trio for our wedding from a referral from our planner. We received many compliments at the wedding and after regarding the trio. We were very pleased with the service they provided. We recommend them .

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Carla and her team were absolutely FANTASTIC! She worked with me during a long engagement (2 years) and multiple date changes and was always so gracious and wonderful about staying in touch to make sure everything went smoothly.

I wanted my grandfather to play trumpet while I walked down the aisle, so not only did Carla stay in touch with him also, but she arranged special music for them to play together during the ceremony.

The whole quartet played just BEAUTIFULLY. I had several guests comment they thought it was a soundtrack until they noticed them in the back of the venue. I couldn't be happier I chose Candlelight, and I hope I get the chance to work with them again in the future.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Thank you so much for the wonderful music played at my ceremony and cocktail. We enjoyed working with them and the details they provided.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I thought overall Candlelight did an amazing job and provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony at the Ritz Carlton Lodge in April. They were very flexible and I liked that they were able to provide a mix of traditional music with some fun, non-traditional peices. For my recessional, they did the theme from Rocky and everyone loved it - especially my husband! I would recommend Candlelight for any bride who is looking for a string quartet for their wedding ceremony. It definitely added that special, magical touch to our wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Candlelight String Ensemble where prompt and very professional and their music was BEAUTIFUL!! Also, the quality of their performance was superior. I would highly recommend them.