Candace Jeffery Photography

Candace Jeffery Photography

1462 Hebron Ave
Glastonbury, CT 06033 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Maegan and Joe from Candace Jeffery Photography and I could not be more satisfied! From the moment we met them, they were both so easy going and made it so much fun to work with them. We first met them in October of 2013 for our engagement pictures, which came out amazing. I received so many compliments on how great the pictures looked and actually have had friends of mine book with them as well, since they saw how good our pictures came out.

I just received our wedding pictures the other day and still cannot stop looking at them. Maegan and Joe captured every moment perfectly. Picking them to do our photos was the best decision I made for our wedding!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candace was the best decision I made while planning our wedding. She captured our day perfectly! We are so happy we chose her as our photographer, she was so timely with the photos and very professional throughout this past year. She knew exactly what to do the day of, and there was no need to worry about a thing. Our photos are stunning! I highly recommend Candace Jeffery Photography.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I booked with Candace Jeffery Photography for our September 2014 wedding. Working with Candace and Josh was such a great experience, and you will not have any regrets about booking with them.

Candace and Josh are very talented, and the pictures that they take are nothing short of amazing. They are so fun to work with, and treat you with a high level of professionalism. They also have a way of making you feel very comfortable, which is definitely captured in their pictures.

Choosing Candace Jeffrey for your photography vendor will be one of your best decisions for your wedding day. I know that we will cherish these pictures for a long time, and can't say thank you enough to Candace and Josh for their beautiful work!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Candace and her husband Josh was a joy from the first phone call. Not only is Candace incredibly lovely and professional, but she and Josh truly captured our day exactly as we had always envisioned, if not better! Since our photos became available, everyone who has seen them has commented not only on how stunning they are, but also on how amazing Candace is. I cannot recommend Candace Jeffery Photography enough and feel that their involvement is an asset to any wedding.

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candace and Josh Jeffery were amazing photographers for our engagement shoot and our wedding day. They were flexible, reliable, and captured amazing moments from our special day that are absolutely irreplaceable. I am so grateful for their vision and hard work. I highly recommend them for any special occasion!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! Candace and Josh are not only adorable as husband and wife, but they kill it as a photography team. They were fun, professional, timely, the list goes on and on. The pictures from my wedding were out of this world. When my family and I were looking at them we literally felt like we were back in each and every moment from each picture. They captured every bit of the wedding, from the food, to guests, to the setting. I am SO happy I chose them as my photographers, they are amazing and anyone would be LUCKY to get them as their photographers, book now because I'm sure they're filling up fast.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When you are picking the photographer for your wedding your entrusting them with capturing the story of your wedding day. To say that Candace Jeffrey Photography was able to do that would be an under statement. The photographs that Candace, Josh and Meagan took of myself and my husband that day are simply breathtaking. I am sure I am biased, but the locations, the lighting and the art that went behind them created the most incredible photos, more than I had ever hoped for, They exceeded in every category. Josh was incredible to work with the boys, he helped tie the ties, put on tie clips, get them dressed. He was so much more than a photographer that day, he literally stepped in and took care of everything the boys needed.

The Candace Jeffrey photography team from the beginning was incredible to us, we ended up getting short notice that we were moving and Candace was able to help pick a beautiful location and take the time to get our engagement shoot in for us before our move. She was always prompt to respond to any and every question and provided me with the strongest recommendations to ensure that every person I worked with on my wedding day provided me with impeccable service. She understood my style and what I wanted captured and she went beyond it.

You will not go wrong with using Candace Jeffrey Photography for your wedding day, I plan on using her for all the big moments in my life to come, and thank her so much for getting the opportunity to work with her and her team.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter interviewed several photographers in the area and selected Candace. After reviewing her website, we decided she was the one for us. She does beautiful work and was very unobtrusive. You hardly even know she's there. The photos captured the moment and are great memories. In addition, we have a large extended family and Candace was very cooperative with all the family group requests. She is the best!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Candace and Josh at a bridal expo hosted by our venue. From the first meeting we had with them they were nothing but professional and passionate about what they do. We felt completely comfortable sharing our big day with them and they helped to make the memories last a lifetime with their amazing work. I HIGHLY recommend them, honestly our wedding would not have been the same without them.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candace and Josh are fabulous people who love what they do and it shows in their work. Through the entire process Candace was warm, professional, but still laid back. She did an excellent job of keeping our engagement shoot informal feeling and stress-free so our photos came out great and natural looking. The photos of our wedding day and reception are amazing. They beautifully captured all of the fun, sweet and romantic times without being intrusive. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a stellar photographer.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were referred to Candace Jeffery Photography by a friend who used them for their wedding. We cannot say anything but AMAZING things about Candace and Josh. We just received our photos from them and we are absolutely blown away by their work. We are so happy that we chose them for our wedding. Pictures last a lifetime and each time we look back at our wedding photos, we will know we chose the best around.

They are such great people to work with too! Candace and Josh are so sweet and really take the time to ask what is important to you as an individual couple. It meant so much to us that they captured all the little moments that most people would miss.

Candace & Josh - our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and they are something that we are SO proud to show off. Thank you both!

We will HIGHLY recommend you to anyone who asks.

Tyler & Nicole

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing your photographer is one of the most important aspects of wedding planning. This is exactly why we chose Candace Jeffery!

Candace Jeffery's work is truly remarkable. Both our engagement and wedding pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Candace and her husband Josh genuinely care about your day, and it's evidently clear that it isn't just a job for them. They are passionate about what they do and make you feel so relaxed and comfortable. They truly captured the essence of our day and I'm forever grateful for that.

We are very thankful to have chosen Candace Jeffery and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to capture a special moment in their lives. There is no one else we would recommend as photographers, they are simply the best! We are sincerely lucky to have worked with Candace Jeffery and look forward to working with them again throughout the next milestones in our lives (maternity shoot, baby photos, and more!)

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candace and Josh were wonderful to work with, and their work was extraordinary! As photographers, they were very discrete, making sure that our event wasn't just about the photo shots, yet, they captured all the best moments of our day. We love the blog photos on their site. Family and friends are able to see the pictures anytime they want. The day goes so fast and all we have left are our memories. Thank you, Candace and Josh, for memorializing our day! - Renée and Nii

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have followed Candace and Josh's work for a long time. When my husband and I got engaged and set a date, I called Candace immediately! I had never met her before but was so excited to hear she had availability for our wedding day. We met at our engagement shoot, which she made so easy & fun!
I want all future brides that are looking for the perfect photographer, or have already booked Candace & Josh, to know that these two are extremely professional and down to earth. They honestly have a way of making you feel like you are the only wedding they have ever photographed. That alone makes them so special and unique from any other photographers! Your wedding day & satisfaction is obviously very important to them.
Having Candace & Josh as our photographers was honestly the one thing we really didn't have to worry about during our wedding planning process. And we ALL know there's a lot to worry about! ;). They are perfectionists and make sure they capture every moment. I have gotten so many compliments on our engagement shoot alone and actually had guests at our wedding who were watching our slideshow ask me, "who are your photographers? these pictures are unbelievable."
Their work speaks for itself, but its the quality of their service that we appreciated most! We are so grateful to have life long memories in the most amazing wedding photos. Thank you Candace & Josh!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cant recommend Candace Jeffery Photography enough! She has such a talent and vision for every bride & groom. We were so happy with how our engagement session came out as well as our wedding photos. She captured every moment and some stand out pictures that we will have for a lifetime. Anyone looking for a photographer who is so sweet, great to work with, has talent, and is creative this is the photographer to go with! Candace gave us photos that we love and will cherish for years to come! We loved working with her and thank her for her amazing photos!!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candace Jeffery came highly recommended to me from a friend. I liked what I saw from looking at her website so I called to inquire. We met with Candace and her husband Josh at their home studio for a consultation and loved their work. We were between two photographers and ended booking Candace Jeffery as her work was superior. Although she knew we were considering another vendor, she never pressured us into signing on. We did an engagement shoot and were nervous at first as my husband and I had never been professionally photographed together. Candace made us feel relaxed and guided us through so the nervousness went away in about 5 minutes. The engagement and wedding photos came out beautiful and we received many compliments. Vendor was responsive to email and delivered final product before the promised date. I liked our engagement photos so much that I ended up doing a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift for my husband. Another nerve-racking experience, but again, Candace made me feel comfortable and my husband loved the photos. We will absolutely be contacting Candace Jeffery for our future photography needs.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
860-227-2684
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards