Cakes By Reva

Cakes By Reva

Serving Greater Cincinnati
Cincinnati /West Chester, OH 45069 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Not required by state
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely an amazing experience all around and by far the best cake I've ever had. We had a 5 tier cake and each tier was a different flavor combination. She was so helpful and the cake looked beautiful. She made the whole process an enjoyable experience. Really was very personable and made our cake look just the way we wanted. Everyone at the wedding kept saying it was the best cake they have ever had at a wedding and many had more than one piece. There was absolutely no cake left over which just doesn't happen at weddings. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Reva. My mom is already planning on using Reva for her anniversary cake.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was better than i thought it would be. The design. The flavor. I am tempted to unfreeze my top layer but my hubby won't let me.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva was wonderful to work with! I went to my first meeting with her having no clear vision for the cake only a few ideas. She took those ideas and came up with a beautiful cake that was exactly what I wanted. It was absolutely beautiful! The cake itself was some of the best I've ever had!! We got so many compliments on the look and taste of the cake!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva not only makes beautiful and delicious cakes, but she is also a wonderful person. She was easy to work with. I definitely recommend her for your wedding cake. She also has very reasonable pricing for wedding cakes. Our cake was absolutely beautiful, and the cake was delicious!! Do yourself a favor and use Cakes by Reva for your wedding cake.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva did an awesome job on our wedding cake! We absolutely loved it! Every flavor was so delicious and everyone loved them all!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva was wonderful! Cake was everything I imagined...beautiful and delicious!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Kristi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Cakes by Reva was wonderful! She was very attentive and professional during the cake tasting to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I loved that we could pick a different flavor and filling for each layer because they were all so delicious, it was hard to choose. Everyone said they loved the cake at the reception. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva is amazing! Our wedding cake was exquisite, the best tasting cake we have ever had! She designed it exactly how we requested. She is very easy to get in touch with, and will work with you as much as you need her. She does the cakes out of her home, so book her up quick! Can't say enough good things about Reva, definitely check her out if you want a fantastic cake!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were VERY pleased with the experience we had with Cakes by Reva. From the initial taste test to the final wedding cake at our reception, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Not only is Reva very creative in her options of cake flavors, fillings, and frostings, but she also takes pride in her work in that she will make a new cake topper for your 1st anniversary versus eating frozen, stale cake! We highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Cincinnati area!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva was a pleasure to work with! We originally started out with a much larger cake for the wedding, but we realized that we would be better served with a slightly smaller cake, just two weeks before the wedding. Reva was professional and flexible. It was apparent that her goal was the complete satisfaction of her customer!! The cake was beautiful and tasted even better than it looked!! We will definitely refer everyone we know to Cakes By Reva.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013

#1: Reva is the sweetest woman I have ever met
#2: Her cakes are GORGEOUS
#3: They taste so good we already ate the top because we couldn't bear the thought of freezing it for a year

We definitely gave Reva a challenge, we came to her with a completely crazy Pinterest inspired design involving techniques she hadn't done before using vintage cake plates we provided. She rocked it! Her cakes are fresh, homemade and wonderful- she was even able to make them soy-free (my mother has an allergy) because she only uses canola oil and real butter. She is such an artist and was able to give us everything we envisioned!! Instead of doing one large cake, we did three small ones all on different tiers- it was perfection and she was amazing to work with!! She bakes out of her house and doesn't currently have a store-front: don't let that deter you, I can't imagine having gone with anyone else, she is phenomenal and you won't be disappointed! :) THANK YOU REVA!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva is such a wonderful woman and it was a pleasure working with her. The cake was beautiful. She did an amazing job and it was exactly how I envisioned it. She is really laid back and you can tell she is passionate about making cakes. I didn't have any at the wedding (except some in the face), but I KNOW it is just about the most delicious cake I've ever eaten because I ate every last bit of it at the tasting. I can't wait to order another cake from Reva. My husband didn't get to eat any except the little bit of frosting on his face and wasn't able to attend the tasting so he is a little bitter about that haha. So we will definitely get another cake from her!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was perfect. Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious.
I had tasted cakes at 6 other venders. Hands down Reva's cake was the best. Thanks, Reva for such a special cake.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reva did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! She was willing to work with me on every detail of our order and was one of the sweetest vendors I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. The products Reva produces for her customer are not only beautiful, but delicious! I appreciate Reva's willingness to work with us on timing and price. Also, she made an awesome groom's cake for our dinner rehearsal; the Steelers helmet cake turned out better than I thought was possible! Everyone was very impressed with her cake decorating ability and the taste of her cake as well. Thanks Reva!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Reva make our wedding cake was truly the "icing on the cake" for our special day. She was delightful to work with throughout the entire process. From the beginning, she was extremely personable and eager to please. Reva even made a sample cake that I was able to take to work with me to give my coworkers a preview of what they would get to enjoy the night of our wedding. She was very affordable, but what she lacked in price she didn't sacrifice in quality. Everyone at the reception was more than happy with the chocolate and vanilla sour cream cake with strawberry filling. The presentation was impeccable, as we received many compliments from our guests. We highly recommend using Cakes by Reva for your wedding. She definitely knows how to blend a perfect combination of cost, taste, and beauty.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mrs. Reva did an excellent job with making our wedding cake. We had three different flavors and the guest loved it. The cake was just what we wanted. She doesn't only provide a great service, but she's a wonderful person. I highly recommend her to everyone I meet.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
513-470-1709
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards