Cakes By Mona

Cakes By Mona

2945 Hempstead Turnpike
Levittown, NY 11756 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan

• Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cakes by Mona was great! I ordered a Groom's cake for my husband and he loves Lexus cars. They were able to do a complete replica of the car in a nice Blue that matched our flowers. What's even better is that the cake tasted great! I am happy that the details and beauty of the cake matched the tasted of the cake. It was still moist and flavorful underneath the fondant. We are still eating it!! Thank you so much, Mona!

Sandy

• Wedding: 09/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mona did an exceptional job on, not only our wedding, but on my husband's surprise grooms cake. It was a yellow corvette and he loved it! She literally brought a picture to life and put our own little details on it! I loved working with Mona. She was extremely professional, understanding, and offered very good pricing! I would use her again in a heart beat - especially since everyone was asking for seconds of the wedding cake! Thankk you Monaa!

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mona did a beautiful job on my cake. It was exactly what I envisioned. Not only are her cakes beautifully designed and reasonably priced, but they're the most delicious wedding cakes I've ever had. She is a genius.

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mona was great with everything! From the beginning when we went to her to describe what kind of cake we wanted for our wedding. She was so open to listen to our ideas, and the cake was everything I had in mind, from the look to the design and the taste was just perfect! My guests were talking about the cake even after the wedding. We saved the top tier so we could eat that on our first anniversary...and I cant wait to get that out of my freezer so I can get to taste it all over again. I would recommend her to all my friends!

• Wedding: 11/01/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mona out did her self; she was astonishing with her price and decoration. The design of the cake was better than her photos on her website. Her filings are incredible believe me; I had vanilla cake w/raspberry and butter creme' filing and our top layer is chocolate w/raspberry and butter creme filing... INCREDIBLE. Everyone that came to the reception even people that do not eat cake raved about it!!! I know at least six people that will be ordering from her for birthdays and two upcoming weddings. Here's a link to see a photo of our wedding cake:

P.S. every other vendor prices were $8 and up and for a guest of 150 thats to much and I got a four tier cake for under $700!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
516-513-0010
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards