Cakes by Karol Key West

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We had the most delicious wedding cake from Cakes by Karol! It was simple yet elegant! The vanilla cake with buttercream is to die for! I highly recommend Karol to anyone! We are more than pleased with our experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol made our cake for our May 1st wedding. The cake was beautiful. I received SO many comments on the beauty of the design. We had a beach wedding, and the cake tied into that beautifully. It was a white cake with a raspberry filling. It smelled SO GOOD. And it tasted even better! I definitely recommend going with Cakes by Karol if you're getting married in Key West!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was exceptional!!! They offer so many flavors and fillings!! If you're from out of town I recommend doing the tasting as it is a little piece of heaven when you open the FedEx box. One of our layers was coconut cake with dulce de leche filling and it was phenomenal. I still crave it. I would make a trip down to Key West just to have a slice. I highly recommend Cakes by Karol.

nicole
04/15/2015

My cake was beautiful and delicious!

Recently Married

We got the vanilla cake with a key lime buttercream, it was to die for! Beautiful starfish cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Karol is amazing at what she does!! Very beautiful cake with a lot of attention to detail and very intricate design.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Though I never got to meet her in person since we had a destination wedding, planning and communication was a breeze. She was always so sweet and replied quickly. I sent her a photo of the cake I wanted and she made it happen! It tasted great too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having a Key West wedding!

Katy
02/28/2015

Cake was perfect!!! Absolutely delicious and so beautiful. Thanks Karol!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious and beautiful!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ordering a cake was easy - I picked it out online and it was exactly what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, it was there waiting for us at our reception site. It was beautiful and tasted great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was absolutely beautiful. We had the margarita cake with key lime filling, and it was AMAZING!!! Definitely a must have here in Key West!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We got our cake as part of a package with Weddings To Go Key West, and it was a huge hit with our guests! The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was more beautiful in person than the pictures and it was absolutely delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake that came with our beach wedding package was made by cakes by Karol. It was beautiful and matched our beach theme wedding perfectly! I received so many compliments from my wedding guests about the quality of work...and it tasted good too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cakes here are amazing!! The ladies were extremely helpful and prompt with feedback on my cake and flavors. The cake was perfect for our size wedding and the flavors blended very well together!!

Recently Married

Cakes by Karol was absolutely fantastic to work with in planning our destination Key West wedding! They delivered a tasting sampler of cakes, fillings and frostings to our hotel room when we came down to meet with vendors before the wedding, saving us one additional stop around the island. And the cake was deliciously gorgeous! All of our guests were amazed at the details put into the cake and we had little left to pack up at the end of the night. Highly recommend Cakes by Karol to make your dream wedding cake a reality!