Cakes by Karol Key West

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We got the vanilla cake with a key lime buttercream, it was to die for! Beautiful starfish cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Though I never got to meet her in person since we had a destination wedding, planning and communication was a breeze. She was always so sweet and replied quickly. I sent her a photo of the cake I wanted and she made it happen! It tasted great too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having a Key West wedding!

Katy
02/28/2015

Cake was perfect!!! Absolutely delicious and so beautiful. Thanks Karol!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious and beautiful!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ordering a cake was easy - I picked it out online and it was exactly what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, it was there waiting for us at our reception site. It was beautiful and tasted great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was absolutely beautiful. We had the margarita cake with key lime filling, and it was AMAZING!!! Definitely a must have here in Key West!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We got our cake as part of a package with Weddings To Go Key West, and it was a huge hit with our guests! The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was more beautiful in person than the pictures and it was absolutely delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake that came with our beach wedding package was made by cakes by Karol. It was beautiful and matched our beach theme wedding perfectly! I received so many compliments from my wedding guests about the quality of work...and it tasted good too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cakes here are amazing!! The ladies were extremely helpful and prompt with feedback on my cake and flavors. The cake was perfect for our size wedding and the flavors blended very well together!!

Recently Married

Cakes by Karol was absolutely fantastic to work with in planning our destination Key West wedding! They delivered a tasting sampler of cakes, fillings and frostings to our hotel room when we came down to meet with vendors before the wedding, saving us one additional stop around the island. And the cake was deliciously gorgeous! All of our guests were amazed at the details put into the cake and we had little left to pack up at the end of the night. Highly recommend Cakes by Karol to make your dream wedding cake a reality!

Recently Married

Our cake was delicious and beautiful! I'm so glad we chose Cakes by Karol!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had a destination wedding so we weren't able to taste test any cakes prior to the wedding. I decided to go with Cakes by Karol because they seemed to have to most reasonable prices. I was able to choose the design I wanted online, told them my wedding colors, and paid for the cake all in the same day. I was so happy with how the cake turned out. It was delivered right to the hotel an hour before the reception. Not only did it look beautiful but it tasted amazing. We had a lot of compliments from out guests! I would highly recommend Cakes by Karol.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Multiple guests said "this is the best wedding cake I've ever had!" I agree. It was delish! We had 2 cakes a grooms cake that was shaped like a Audi R8 and a traditional wedding cake. The Audi was awesome and my husbands face was priceless when he saw it. The wedding cake was key lime cake with butter cream frosting and was SOOOOO good. We had the wedding planner put a couple pieces of cake in our room for later in the evening and we were so happy we did. It was the best late night snack ever! It truly was the best cake I've ever eaten and I love sweets, so that is saying a lot. The wedding cake was so pretty and exactly what I wanted. The grooms cake was awesome and it was a great surprise to my husband! Karol was easy to work with, budget friendly, and responsive. During the planning process, the cake tasting was fun too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I was very happy with our cake. It turned out exactly the way I wanted. The red velvet was sooooo delicious

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol made our wedding cakes absolutely perfect! We got the key lime cake with raspberry filling and it was amazing. Everyone loved the cake it was a huge hit.