Cakes by Karol Key West

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The cake was not only beautiful, but the most delicious cake we have tasted from a bakery!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Cakes by Karol for our wedding this June and could not have been more pleased!! On a recent trip to Key West prior to the wedding we ordered the tasting tray and took it home to play with all the flavors and had a great time testing them out with our family. I was in contact with Caked by Karol via email and ordered my cake with ease by showing them a picture of the cake I wanted and I was absolutely blown away and so excited to see it at the reception it looked EXACTLY like the picture and it tasted delicious!! Everyone raved about how good it was! I was so excited! Thank you!

Piper
06/11/2015

Thye did our cake for the weeding through Weddings To Go Key West and they did an amazing job. People reved about the cake anh how beautiful it was and how great it tasted. I could not have asked for a better cake!

Recently Married

I came across Cakes by Karol by my Wedding Planner who highly recommended them. They made the cake tasting very accommodating and was very helpful. The cake looked absolutely flawless! The cakes tasted absolutely amazing that night and even the following day when we had cake for breakfast. All of my guests raved about the amazing flavor. I would highly recommend using Cakes by Karol for your wedding cake as they were professional, accommodating and affordable!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was perfect! Given that is was a destination wedding everything was done by the Internet and the cake looked just how we wanted !!! The chocolate was so decadent ! We chose chocolate cake with raspberry filling and the guests loved it !

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol was a great choice. From cake tasting, guidance from Karol and the end result. Everything was great. I provided them with a picture of the cake, decided on the flavors. We couldn't have been happier. The cake looked exactly as the picture; the flavors were amazing. All our guests raved about the cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I planned our wedding in Key West from Chicago and had to take a leap of faith when ordering our wedding cake. Neither of us had ever been to Key West before and unfortunately both time and budget did not allow us to make it down there to meet with vendors or to do tastings before the wedding. I found Cakes by Karol after reading MANY reviews. We are so happy with our decision! We received so many compliments on our cake... Our guests even took the leftovers down to the hotel pool the day after the wedding to eat for lunch.

Recently Married

We had the most delicious wedding cake from Cakes by Karol! It was simple yet elegant! The vanilla cake with buttercream is to die for! I highly recommend Karol to anyone! We are more than pleased with our experience!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol made our cake for our May 1st wedding. The cake was beautiful. I received SO many comments on the beauty of the design. We had a beach wedding, and the cake tied into that beautifully. It was a white cake with a raspberry filling. It smelled SO GOOD. And it tasted even better! I definitely recommend going with Cakes by Karol if you're getting married in Key West!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was exceptional!!! They offer so many flavors and fillings!! If you're from out of town I recommend doing the tasting as it is a little piece of heaven when you open the FedEx box. One of our layers was coconut cake with dulce de leche filling and it was phenomenal. I still crave it. I would make a trip down to Key West just to have a slice. I highly recommend Cakes by Karol.

nicole
04/15/2015

My cake was beautiful and delicious!

Recently Married

We got the vanilla cake with a key lime buttercream, it was to die for! Beautiful starfish cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Karol is amazing at what she does!! Very beautiful cake with a lot of attention to detail and very intricate design.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakes by Karol did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Though I never got to meet her in person since we had a destination wedding, planning and communication was a breeze. She was always so sweet and replied quickly. I sent her a photo of the cake I wanted and she made it happen! It tasted great too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having a Key West wedding!

Katy
02/28/2015

Cake was perfect!!! Absolutely delicious and so beautiful. Thanks Karol!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious and beautiful!!