Cakes by Jula

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The choices were awesome and very tasty! We cannot wait to see the cake they are making for our special day!

Recently Married

Jula was fantastic. She took our vision for both the bridal and groom's cake and made them come to fruition. Even though there was an issue with the groom's cake on the day of, she was there to fix it and made good afterwards. I couldn't have asked for more. And to top it off, the cakes were SO delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Cakes by Jula off of a recommendation of one of my coworkers. My husband was not able to go with me to the initial meeting/tasting, so Jula sent me home with a box of multiple (over half a dozen!) cupcakes with different icing and filling options. It was so nice to be able to taste the flavors together and in the comfort of our own home. The cake turned out exactly how we wanted! It was delivered at our venue, and we had zero issues! We got red velvet with cream cheese - you will not be disappointed!

Reba
04/11/2015

I went with my Husband and my mom and dad. We had ideas when we walked in but her cakes were so amazing that we switched our ideas. She was amazing and so patient with us, the day of the weeding the cakes were AMAZING! Better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much!

Elle
03/28/2015

Beautiful cake, wonderful flavor. Thanks for being a part of our wedding day!

Recently Married

I loves this place! All of the cakes we tasted were great, and it was so hard to choose. The cakes ended up being beautiful. My husband wanted a pokéball cake and it turned out better than expected. It was a perfect sphere.

Recently Married

Beautiful cake! The icing was amazing and the cake moist and delicious. Everyone raved about the cake and we couldn't have been happier and wish we had more leftover to enjoy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We loved our cake from Jula. it was beautiful and eaten up quickly!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was so beautiful. I was so so happy and it tasted amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Their cakes are always moist, fresh, and absolutely delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Bride and Groom Cake was just breath taking and exactly what I pictured in my mind when planning my wedding and on top of that they were just absolutely delicious!! I had so many compliments on the look and taste of my cake and my husbands cake!!

Sara
01/02/2015

Jula's work is remarkable. We went in with a vision of what we wanted and she was flexible and diligent in the work that she did to create a true piece of art. Not only was her artistic work impeccable, but our cake was absolutely delicious. Our guests were stunned with the beauty of her craft, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Laura
12/28/2014

I have never had a more amazing wedding cake as I did at my daughters wedding on 11/28/14. Cakes by Jula did the wedding cake and the grooms cake. They were very absolutely beautiful, delicious and well priced. I could not have been happier.

Heather
11/23/2014

When our florist didn't show Jula personally helped shop for our flowers and decorated our cake herself. She was kind and personable at all planning sessions and literally stepped in at the wedding to make our cakes perfect. My husband's grooms cake was spectacular (Han Solo frozen in carbonite!) too, and our guests raved about how delicious everything was.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Both of our cakes were amazing. I lied to my husband and told him his cake was too expensive and he had to pick a new one. Surprised him on wedding day with his first pick!!! His friends said "you know it's a bad ass cake when everyone is taking pictures of it" it got nonstop attention for a good 15 mins. I didn't get to eat any sy the wedding but during my tasting appointment the samples were the most amazing cake I've ever tasted!!! I'm so glad Jula is the preferred vendor of butlers courtyard because otherwise I had no idea she existed!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

DELICIOUS! And absolutely stunning cakes! Jula is great to work with!