Cakes by Jula

Cakes by Jula

"They taste as good as they look."

2047 W. Main Ste. A9
League City, TX 77573 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Vegan
Health license: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never had a more amazing wedding cake as I did at my daughters wedding on 11/28/14. Cakes by Jula did the wedding cake and the grooms cake. They were very absolutely beautiful, delicious and well priced. I could not have been happier.

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When our florist didn't show Jula personally helped shop for our flowers and decorated our cake herself. She was kind and personable at all planning sessions and literally stepped in at the wedding to make our cakes perfect. My husband's grooms cake was spectacular (Han Solo frozen in carbonite!) too, and our guests raved about how delicious everything was.

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both of our cakes were amazing. I lied to my husband and told him his cake was too expensive and he had to pick a new one. Surprised him on wedding day with his first pick!!! His friends said "you know it's a bad ass cake when everyone is taking pictures of it" it got nonstop attention for a good 15 mins. I didn't get to eat any sy the wedding but during my tasting appointment the samples were the most amazing cake I've ever tasted!!! I'm so glad Jula is the preferred vendor of butlers courtyard because otherwise I had no idea she existed!!!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding cake through Jula, at Cakes by Jula. I was blown away with how beautiful it was, and it taste just as good as it looks!

I am still receiving compliments on how delicious my cake was. I would recommend Jula to anyone!! I am so happy that we decided to go with her, she was awesome, and her cake was amazing!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Simone
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our bride and groom cakes were beautiful and were so moist and delicious.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at The Centurion Palace and "Cakes by Jula" was one of the vendors. I am so happy I decided to go with this company for my wedding cake. The cake was super cute and tasted GREAT! I was very pleased as well as our guest..... I can"t wait to eat the top layer of our wedding cake for our 1 year anniversary :)

Thanks Jula!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Used this vendor through tad Akers. They know how to bake a cake! It was soo very moist and so amazing. We sat down and went over what I wanted, we got to try a sample of flavors and toppings in the form of halved cupcakes and everything was good. I did almond amaretto and he did red velvet with starwberry filling , they were good. The flower work on my cake was perfect (cherry blossoms) and his Harley cake was perfect too.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was so beautiful and affordable. It tasted so good. All my guests loved it! There was a wide variety of flavors and fillings! We had so much fun with all the taste testing!

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Jula. She was easy to work with, prices were reasonable compared to other cake vendors and she went above and beyond on our cakes.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very reasonable pricing, beautiful cakes. Friendly, helpful, and very timeful responsible staff. The cake was a beautiful three tier ocean themed cake and it was AMAZING!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cakes by Jula was perfect! Our wedding cakes were beautiful and tasted great! Everyone is talking about how good our cakes tasted. We would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jula is AWESOME! She made us a wedding cake that was not only beautiful but it was delicious! I was able to provide her with an inspiration photo and she did a wonderful job interpreting the design. She was so flexible and helpful throughout the entire process, I could not ask for more. Just to emphasize how great the cake tasted, we were eating the leftovers at home and actually had a moment where we thought to eat the top tier early! (We didn't, but that is how good it was!) Thank you Jula to you and your entire team for giving us such a great cake to celebrate our big day with!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jula did an outstanding job with wedding and groom's cake. She even made the groom's mother's carrot cake recipe for his cake. It didn't hold up in the shape it needed to be, but she still incorporated it into the base of the cake. The wedding cake was perfection!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jula was wonderful to work with. She came up with great design ideas for both mine and my husband's cakes. The cakes turned out beautifully and tasted amazing. I would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Kirsten
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jula did a beautiful job on our cake and our guests loved it so much that we didn't have any leftover! I think that's pretty much unheard of.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Jula make our wedding cake and grooms cake. Not only were the cakes gorgeous, they were absolutely DELICIOUS!! When I went for our consultation, my husband could not come with me. So, Jula sent me home with half a dozen cupcakes and icing flavors for us to taste at home together so we could decide! That step above was beyond appreciated and my husband was so excited to get to partake! The wedding cake was absolutely perfect! It was more beautiful than I could have expected it to be and exactly how we had discussed it. The groom's cake was our favorite part though!! We asked to have a Texan themed ice chest with coors light in it and a fishing scene. She nailed it!!! The ice chest even had ice made of rock candy; it was awesome! And on top of everything, she was extremely nice, professional, passionate, and had great prices!! If you chose Cakes by Jula for your wedding cake, you will not be disappointed! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
832-932-1353
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards