Cakes by Jula

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding cake was so beautiful. I was so so happy and it tasted amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Their cakes are always moist, fresh, and absolutely delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Bride and Groom Cake was just breath taking and exactly what I pictured in my mind when planning my wedding and on top of that they were just absolutely delicious!! I had so many compliments on the look and taste of my cake and my husbands cake!!

Sara
01/02/2015

Jula's work is remarkable. We went in with a vision of what we wanted and she was flexible and diligent in the work that she did to create a true piece of art. Not only was her artistic work impeccable, but our cake was absolutely delicious. Our guests were stunned with the beauty of her craft, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Laura
12/28/2014

I have never had a more amazing wedding cake as I did at my daughters wedding on 11/28/14. Cakes by Jula did the wedding cake and the grooms cake. They were very absolutely beautiful, delicious and well priced. I could not have been happier.

Heather
11/23/2014

When our florist didn't show Jula personally helped shop for our flowers and decorated our cake herself. She was kind and personable at all planning sessions and literally stepped in at the wedding to make our cakes perfect. My husband's grooms cake was spectacular (Han Solo frozen in carbonite!) too, and our guests raved about how delicious everything was.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Both of our cakes were amazing. I lied to my husband and told him his cake was too expensive and he had to pick a new one. Surprised him on wedding day with his first pick!!! His friends said "you know it's a bad ass cake when everyone is taking pictures of it" it got nonstop attention for a good 15 mins. I didn't get to eat any sy the wedding but during my tasting appointment the samples were the most amazing cake I've ever tasted!!! I'm so glad Jula is the preferred vendor of butlers courtyard because otherwise I had no idea she existed!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

DELICIOUS! And absolutely stunning cakes! Jula is great to work with!

Simone
10/24/2014

I got my wedding cake through Jula, at Cakes by Jula. I was blown away with how beautiful it was, and it taste just as good as it looks!

I am still receiving compliments on how delicious my cake was. I would recommend Jula to anyone!! I am so happy that we decided to go with her, she was awesome, and her cake was amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our bride and groom cakes were beautiful and were so moist and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jula is AWESOME! Her and her team rocks. She did my hubby's cake as well as mine. They were not only beautiful but delicious as well! Our guest ate most of both of our cakes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had my wedding at The Centurion Palace and "Cakes by Jula" was one of the vendors. I am so happy I decided to go with this company for my wedding cake. The cake was super cute and tasted GREAT! I was very pleased as well as our guest..... I can"t wait to eat the top layer of our wedding cake for our 1 year anniversary :)

Thanks Jula!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Used this vendor through tad Akers. They know how to bake a cake! It was soo very moist and so amazing. We sat down and went over what I wanted, we got to try a sample of flavors and toppings in the form of halved cupcakes and everything was good. I did almond amaretto and he did red velvet with starwberry filling , they were good. The flower work on my cake was perfect (cherry blossoms) and his Harley cake was perfect too.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was so beautiful and affordable. It tasted so good. All my guests loved it! There was a wide variety of flavors and fillings! We had so much fun with all the taste testing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough good things about Jula. She was easy to work with, prices were reasonable compared to other cake vendors and she went above and beyond on our cakes.

Private User
Recently Married

Very reasonable pricing, beautiful cakes. Friendly, helpful, and very timeful responsible staff. The cake was a beautiful three tier ocean themed cake and it was AMAZING!