Cake Delights

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica is GREAT!
She made our wedding cake and groom's cake. Both were delicious and beautiful. We had a very special design on both cakes, which copied parts of the invitations and programs, and she did a great job putting it on the cake. I will definitely recommend her to anyone in Hampton roads area.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I can't begin to explain how amazing of a job Jessica did with our wedding cakes. We had a four tier wedding cake and fire truck grooms cake. I can't begin to explain the amazing job she did on the fire truck. It even had lights!! Everyone was amazed by the incredible job she did with the fire truck; the detail and display was so realistic. The wedding cake was amazing as well with the detail and taste. We had orange and strawberry, it was so moist and delicious. Everyone loved the taste of the cake. I am amazed on how wonderful of a job Jessica did for our cakes. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. The cake was beautiful and the grooms cake looked amazing. Highly recommend Jessica for any occasion!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessica did an AMAZING on our wedding cake! All of our guests loved it too; we got so many compliments! She did a great job with our theme (Lego) by incorporating in some chocolate Lego-shaped bricks and Lego flowers into the design. And, of course, the cake tasted incredible! We did half almond and half chocolate mocha with a Nutella buttercream, all of which I would highly recommend! It was very hard to choose between all of the delicious cakes she offered and the ones we tasted. I don't think you could go wrong with anything. I also love that it was all made from scratch! We highly recommend that you have Jessica make your wedding cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

There is only one word to describe my wedding cake and grooms cake made be Jessica - perfect!! Both cakes were exactly what I hoped for. My wedding cake was cosmoplitan flavored and my guests loved how exotic and decadent the cake tasted. The grooms cake was a stack of books written by my groom. Jessica was able to make an exact replica of the books, to the thickness and wording on the binding. It was chocolate espresso and was so yummy. I had the cake displayed at the rehearsal lunch and guests just raved about the design! I will definitely be asking Jessica to make me cakes in the future.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessica's cakes are incredible! She is reasonably priced, efficient, talented and most importantly--makes fantastic cakes from scratch! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessica was so awesome! Our cake was absolutely incredible. We had none left over if that says anything :) Our planners were able to snag a couple cupcakes that Jessica made in addition to the cake and they stayed fresh for days!!!! They were so moist and perfect and oh my gosh I could go on and on but SHE IS AMAZING! **Our cake was exactly what I wanted, flavors and decoration- PERFECT! It is actually the black and white square one that she has on her main wedding wire page. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. THIS IS HER PASSION. IT IS OBVIOUS :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessica was truly amazing and I would recommend her without hesitation. She was incredibly easy to work with, professional and very accommodating! My husband likes carrot cake and I like red velvet so our cake had a tier of each kind! She did exactly what I asked and when I wasn't sure of what I wanted, she made some excellent suggestions. I was very pleased and was so very happy that I found her. I received numerous compliments about the cake; it was beautiful and delicious! Jessica is so easy to recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessica was great. She made the cake look exactly how we wanted it to and even arranged the flowers on it. Plus, it was delicious. The best cake I've ever had! We had a few guests who normally don't like cake at all but even they loved it! I highly recommend her!

Kristin
07/12/2014

Our daughter's wedding cake and the groom's cake were absolutely delicious and beautifully decorated. Jessica was a delight to work with and we highly recommend her!

Private User
06/28/2014

We absolutely LOVED our wedding cake from Cake Delights and would definitely recommend them to any bride and groom looking for an exceptional cake on their big day. Jessica was such a joy to work with—her enthusiasm is infectious and she made the tasting and ordering process a breeze. She is super talented and very passionate about her baking and you can taste it in every bite! We received so many compliments from our guests about how moist and flavorful it was, many saying it was the best cake they’ve ever had!! And we couldn’t agree more. My husband and I aren’t really big on desserts but we ate every single last bite at the wedding and now we can’t wait for our anniversary so we can eat that top layer! Thank you for sharing your talents with us, Jessica.

Private User
Recently Married

The strawberry cake!!!! When you taste it, you will know that you have to have it as your wedding cake. I don’t even like cake usually, but this was the best thing I have ever tasted. Jessica is also a really sweet person and super creative. I told her some things I liked, and she drew me the perfect cake. Her ideas were pure gold. Fantastic!

Meth52514
05/25/2014

Jessica made the most delicious and beautiful wedding cake! You should hire Cake Delights!

We knew we wanted butter cream and not fondant which can limit your decorating possibilities. You would have no idea looking at the finished product. We actually changed our design from our initial consult and she was very receptive. We also had to downgrade the size a few weeks before the wedding and we had no problems making the changes with her.

She was very patient with us as we were trying to plan from afar. She even let us come back for additional tasting samples to make our final decision (tasting it again with our other finalist, plus her flexibility helped us made our decision).

We got key lime, carrot cake (with raisins), and banana chocolate chip for different layers. She asked us which we wanted to be the flavor for the layer we cut and fed each other; the layer we were served at our table; and the layer we'll eat on our anniversary. Very thoughtful.

It was insanely delicious and the price was very reasonable. I was eating leftover cake for breakfast on the plane to our honeymoon. We loved it so much that we've actually ordered a cake for my grandmother's birthday. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jessica was amazing to work with for my cake! She was helpful and quickly responded to any questions I had! She created the exact look I was going for and my cake was more beautiful than I had dreamed! It also tasted amazing! We were going for a strawberry lemonade taste and it was seriously perfect! We are still getting compliments on the look and taste of our cake! Thank you Jessica!!

Mel
12/15/2013

Jessica is amazing! She made us the most beautiful cake for our winter wedding. We went to taste her cakes early in our planning process and immediately knew Cake Delights was going to make our wedding cake.

We both loved 3 of her flavors. No problem! She made our cake out of all 3! We had a 3 tier cake with red velvet and pumpkin spice and an almond sheet cake.

I asked her if she could make our cake look like snow... and she did! It was absolutely gorgeous and she decorated it so well with our cake topper and the silver-tipped miniature pine cones from our florist.

Jessica is great and I would recommend her and Cake Delights to any bride!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutely LOVED my wedding cake! It was the prettiest cake I think I have seen! Jessica worked with the pictures I showed her and created a cake perfect for our wedding. She delivered the cake on time (all the way in Hampton!) and set it up with the ribbon and cake topper I left her. My guests RAVED about how delicious the cake was (half cosmo flavor and half white chocolate) and based on Jessica's advice we ordered just enough cake to feed all of our guests without going over our budget! The small details of the wedding were very important to me and our wedding cake fit right into to the overall look of the day! It was PERFECT! Thank you thank you thank you Jessica! I will be referring friends and clients to you!!

Amanda
10/12/2013

Jessica with Cake Delights is simply amazing. She was so accomodating and helped us choose the perfect flavor of our cake! She and her sugar artist did an unbelievable job on our cake; on the outside and the flavor! The peacock that they made was almost identical to what I showed her. I can't wait to have our top tier in a year! Thank you Jessica, you're unbelievably talented!!