Cade B Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.5

Cade will take beautiful photos and seems very easy going, we thought he was great the day of our wedding, very friendly.

Unfortunately, I was soon to learn it was a mistake to pick him as my photographer. Before the wedding I had paid him in full. I should have seen the warning signs before the wedding because unless the email was about me paying him, he was very slow to respond.

After the wedding, I did not see any photos until about 3 months after the wedding, and these were the DIGITAL photos he took. The film photos (which do look really good) I did not see until "they were developed", about 7 months after my wedding. It took another 2 month after the film photos were posted online for me to receive my DVD with high res. images of all the photos (I had paid an extra $250 for the dvd to my package) This is after several emails from me and only a few apologetic emails from him (usaully without any action on his part).

In about 1 month it will be my 1 year anniversary and I had still have not received things that were in my contract; these include:
- a proof box of all photos (standard for any wedding photographer)
- 24 matted 5x7 photos

Went you spend a few thousand dollars on a photographer, you expect to be hiring a professional. Unfortunately, Cade Bowman is not.

Services Used: Photography

Cade is a FANTASTIC photographer. He did both our engagement and wedding photography. We were floored by how wonderful our engagement photos turned out and can't wait to see our wedding photos! Cade is laid-back, easy to work with, and really made us both feel comfortable. I was definitely nervous at the beginning of our engagement session, but Cade quickly made me feel at ease. On our wedding day, he made sure to get all the shots we wanted, and we never felt "pulled away" from our guests to get pictures. We highly recommend him!!

Services Used: Photography

AWESOME! Cade rocks! We loved him!

Services Used: Photography

From the Groom. Cade was a pleasure and my bride was so, so happy to have him shoot our wedding. Cade met with us prior to schedule his time, understand what she wanted, and get a feel for the type of shots she wanted. Prior to the wedding he was very communicative to ensure we didn't have to worry about him. There is a lot of our immediate family (remarriage on one side, so 6 families to shoot) and he handled everyone and the multiple kids with aplomb. He was very responsive during the wedding to getting shots with our friends and whatever else we might want. He joked with us during our "couple" shots and made us feel at ease during even the staged shots so that everything looked natural. We look forward to using him again in the future to shoot our family photos as it grows.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I chose Cade Bowman as our photographer for engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. Recommended by a mutual friend, Cade had us hooked from the start with his positive, laid-back attitude and willingness to be flexible with our budget, time, and vision. He is creative and friendly, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Cade Bowman was the photographer for my engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding. I was engaged after 2 years of working in the bridal industry and as a creative professional and a photographer for a fiancee, choosing a photographer was the most important aspect of our wedding. And we could NOT have made a better choice that hiring Cade Bowman.

Not only is he relaxed and easy to work with but he is incredibly creative and has a way of drawing out the beauty in everything he shoots. My now husband and I were so confident in Cade and his team's abilities that we went into both our engagement session as well as my bridal portrait session and our wedding with Cade behind the wheel. He picked up on the laid back, rustic feel we wanted to convey and just nailed it on the head! Everything you will see in our photos is entirely his vision and we could not have been happier!

If you are looking for an approachable photographer who will go above and beyond for you, hire Cade Bowman. You won't be disappointed!