Cache Fleur

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carolyn was a dream to work with. She was able to figure out exactly what I wanted from my vague descriptions and tiny pinterest pictures. At our first meeting we looked at catalogs and decided on an initial list of colors and flowers. About a month before my wedding she took me to her flower wholesaler and we looked at all the flowers that would be available for my date and we altered the list as needed. I sent her several emails with changes and questions and she dealt with them all smoothly. I loved all of my bouquets and flower arrangements so much!

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn was absolutely AMAZING. I was so thrilled with her floral set up for our whole wedding. She was so easy to work with and helped me see my vision for my wedding and made it absolutely perfect! We absolutely got more than our money's worth with Carolyn's work and I could n to have asked for anything better from her! I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn, you are so wonderful. You are just the sweetest person. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you created for my wedding. Thank you again

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn was fabulous to work with on my daughter's wedding. She asked great questions that helped form more concrete ideas. She was always budget conscious and would suggest flowers that might be less expensive but very similar to ones my daughter preferred. She came up with fantastic solutions when we struggled with how to incorporate wine corks into the table decor. She created gorgeous flower arrangements, both tall and short as well as stunning arrangements for the place card table and atop a wine barrel. She was flexible as well as always thinking a step ahead. I would highly recommend her as she created exactly the look my daughter envisioned, as well as staying within our budget.

Kayla
04/18/2015

I could not have been happier with our flowers. Carolyn did an absolutely amazing job from boutonnieres, bouquets, center pieces, all the reception flowers, they all were gorgeous. She completely made my vision come to life. She's flexible, easy to work with, professional, meticulous, and just a really nice, good person. I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and it was better than I could have imagined. Reasonably priced, very high quality, excellent service. Can't say enough good things. Thank you!!

Services Used: Flowers

Cache Fleur was highly recommended to me by a good friend and I am so glad we went with them for my wedding. We had 6 bouquets (bride, bridesmaid and flower girl), 7 boutonnieres for the men, 3 corsages for the mothers and grandmothers and 21 table settings. They were all gorgeous and more beautiful than I had imagined.

Cache Fleur were artistic and professional. Though I only knew the colors I wanted, orange, magenta and purple, they made the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and table settings! She delivered the flowers on time, set up the reception beautifully and all with no extra work on my part. She was flexible with ideas I had and made great recommendations.

When I need flowers again in Annapolis, I'll use Cache Fleur!

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn Bruckner was wonderful to work with. When I first met with her, I didn't have much of a direction on what I wanted. I knew the look I wanted, but I didn't know what flowers were in season or within my price range. She went through books and catalogues of flowers with me pointing out what she recommended, and I loved it all. I wanted half tall and half short centerpieces. My tall ones were cherry blossom branches and the short ones were an assortment. I couldn't have imagined more beautiful arrangements. She managed to take everything I described and make it a reality, all the while staying within my budget. She was very flexible to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

There are only wonderful things to say about Carolyn and Cache Fleur. Meeting with vendors can be stressful, but Carolyn put as at ease from the first meeting. I had some ideas about what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and Carolyn helped to shape out my ideas into truly stunning arrangements. Carolyn is incredibly knowledgeable about flowers and what pairs well together. She is also very flexible to work with, and you can tell that flowers are her passion. Above all, though, Carolyn is a very sweet and patient person, qualities that are so helpful during the wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her work to anyone and am grateful that some friends have already requested her information.

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job with the flowers for our wedding! During our initial meeting, Carolyn listened to the vision I had for our flowers and looked at pictures I had brought for inspiration. Even though I didn't know the exact flowers that I wanted in my bouquets, I could tell that she understood our style and theme and she ran with it. The bouquets were dropped off at my mom's house the day of the wedding in plenty of time before the ceremony. They were gorgeous! The arrangements at the church were also beautiful and fresh. I would definitely recommend Cache Fleur for your wedding flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn was wonderful! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I imagined. Carolyn was very flexible in making changes to the initial proposal. Our flowers were fresh, on time and lasted for a good while!

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn was absolutely amazing with her floral designs for my wedding on August 9th! I had felt previously overwhelmed with picking out flowers for my wedding. I didn't even know where to start. Carolyn talked to me and asked me an assortment of questions, talked about different options, and then painted this beautiful vision for my wedding that surpassed anything I could have ever dreamed of! She took all of the things I said I liked as well as the location and theme of my wedding into account and made my venue look like a floral wonderland! My bouquet of flowers alone took my breath away! She thought of everything and was incredibly flexible with my changing needs as the room layout changed. If you need a florist look no further Carolyn will work with you to make your wedding perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

Carolyn was so amazing to work with! She was so patient and met with me a bunch of times to discuss flowers and decorations! Best of all- her prices are extremely reasonably! I absolutely would recommend her as a wedding florist. We also used her for flowers for the rehearsal dinner. I will definitely be using Carolyn whenever I have events in the future!

Shannon
06/28/2014

Working with Carolyn and Cache Fleur was literally a dream come true. From our first meeting on, Carolyn was nothing but patient and helpful. She provided wonderful ideas for the flowers in our wedding, while making sure that we were staying within my budget. Carolyn was flexible and easy to work with; she met with me as well as with my fiancé and family to make sure we were all on the same page, and was very patient and informative during each conversation. The true highlight was seeing her work the day of- our flowers were spectacular, and I loved our centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Talk about bang for your buck-- Carolyn is a magician with what she can do with a space. Thanks again for making our wedding flowers absolutely perfect!

Cory and Kathie
06/20/2014

Carolyn was spectacular! The first time we met, we didn't know many details about the wedding. She was able to give us an idea of what to start thinking about, and was patient while we figured it all out. She was able to get us a rough estimate of the costs, even without us knowing all the specifics and a few weeks later we met with her at the flower shop. It was at this moment that I realized how great she was. She took us around the shop and had us tell her anything we liked, what we loved, and what we didn't. We had all the time we needed. I brought a swatch of the bridesmaid dresses and also two pictures of what I liked. That was it! She knew exactly what to do from there. I never envisioned in my wildest dreams how gorgeous the flowers were when I saw them on my wedding day! I knew what flowers were being used, but not what the arrangements would look like...and they were stunning...every detail!!

Kellie
05/31/2014

Carolyn was unbelievable. A friend recommended her to me, and I was so glad I used her. Carolyn worked with my budget and even suggested more budget friendly options for similar looking flowers. Her bouquets were beautiful and she was even willing to drop off the flowers in two different locations. I would highly recommend Carolyn for wedding flowers, or really for any occasion.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

The flowers for our rehearsal dinner were absolutely stunning! They were exactly what I had in mind which is especially remarkable because the entire order/concept was achieved over the phone. Bravo, Carolyn! We were thrilled!