Cabrerera Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Carlos was great to work with at our wedding.
We did a few posed photos of the family, but the rest of the photos were candids of our whole day.
He captured everything so well and really caught us and our personalities on the wedding day, very excited to know that when we originally met with Carlos and his wife that it was his work that he showed us, and it would be Carlos on the wedding day that took our photos. he doesn't sub in somebody else to take the photos, like other photographers that we talked to. So I knew the quality and beautiful photos I would be getting before our wedding. We were not disappointed. I'm very happy with the whole process and I do recommend cabrera to any of my friends getting married. I think photography is not where you need to skimp on your wedding budget, as it is one of the only things you have left of your wedding day. I love my photos and my beautiful album.
Wedding: 11/16/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Great pictures and was well on budget. He was very professional.

Private User 1 Reviews
Carlos is an AWESOME photographer! His photos blew me away the first time during my photo shoot and my quinceañera photographers were amazing. He takes the time to make sure he is getting the best shot as well as every moment. I am soo pleased and he is fairly fast with his turn around time with photos. Carlos is also very professional and nice. EXCELLENT WORK!

Private User 1 Reviews
Carlos y su esposa son excelentes fotografos ellos tomaron las fotos de mi hija en la quinceañera, eran fotogfias modernas que parecian como revista hijo ver a mi hija fenomenal en cada foto, son puntuales respetuosos y super amistosos con todos, su trabajo altamente profesional, la calidad de las imagenes son exactamente lo que ellos prometen y a tiempo,
El video es fenomenal nitido y agradable mi hija ellos grabaron todo los mejores detalles del momento de mi hija fue mas de lo que imaginamos.
Gracias Carlos por todos estamos contentos y esperamos trabajar con usted en la siguiente fiesta de mi otra hija.

Private User 1 Reviews
Carlos was exceptional, He was very helpful in the planning process for the photography and offered several wonderful suggestions to make our day perfect. H was very professional with an upbeat attitude, while capturing some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! He has his own style that make for some fabulous shots! His team was wonderful as well, they too did outstanding work. You will not be dipleased choosing Carlos Cabrera as a photographer.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Cabrera! He's and his wife an arsenal for creative ideas, yet very receptive to any suggestions or request you might have. He was always prepared, always on time, and always incredibly friendly!! I've never been comfortable in front of a camera, especially for professional pictures, always puts me at ease; my husband's and my smiles always turn out genuine-looking rather than awkward or forced. All the photos we've taken with him have turned out absolutely Beautiful!! Our families were just blown away, and have talked about using him for family photos in the future. I know my husband and I will definitely be using him again! His work is breathtaking; you definitely get what you pay for!! Thanks, Cabrera Photography!!!!
Wedding: 02/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They are AMAZING!! They are so responsive leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day are so non-invasive. I was shocked at the moments they captured because I didn't even know they were there. Several of my friends at the wedding asked for his information to hopefully film their upcoming weddings! He is truly THAT good! Cabrera really got the best parts of everything, especially the ceremony b/c that was the most sentimental to us. I totally recommend him for all brides! love love love love
Wedding: 01/05/2013
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Today I will recommend cabrera photography for excellent service in our marriage as their professionalism, and experience are unmatched
Wedding: 01/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm happy with them excellent job, arrived on time for my wedding, are excellent artist with the photos are kind to us and my guests. 100% recommended to all brides.
Wedding: 12/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We have shown the wedding photos to many, many people and they are so stunned how beautiful the wedding album is and how it really tells the story of the wedding from beginning to end. They are fabulous! We will treasure these photos forever. Cabrera Photography is a wonderful service to use. We spoke to him and he just seemed to understand everything we were looking for a so much more. Once we saw the photos they all brought tears to our eyes. So many photos captured things that we did not even see occur. The wedding album is just so wonderful and Mr Cabrera is wonderful to work with. He is just an exceptional photographer and designer. We would definitely refer him and we have to many others.
Wedding: 11/23/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My daughter had her 15 birthday (Quinceañera) in October.It was like a mini-wedding. I got photo and video and Carlos provided excellent service. Carlos Cabrera and his team were puntual, professional, responsive, and attentive. The pictures he took were out of this world, he made my daughter look like a model. He capture every special moment. The prices were also very reasonable and definately worth every cent!!!! I would definently use Cabrera again and recommend he to anyone. If you were thinking of using Cabrera i would definently say YES!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Overall, I am happy with this photographer. We are still waiting to receive our CD with images (our wedding was only a few weeks ago), so my review may be amended at that point. The one main issue we had involved communication. I prefer conversations with vendors to take place either by phone or through email. I requested this several times, and I would still receive text messages - even for responses involving our balance due, etc. It was difficult trying to get a hold of Carlos in the two weeks prior to our wedding, which caused a lot of stress. However, the day / night of our wedding, he was fantastic. I don't think he was in the same place for more than a few seconds. Some of the previews we got to see on his camera looked great, so we're very excited to receive the previously mentioned CD with images.
I would recommend using this photographer, but make it very clear that you expect to either receive phone calls or emails, no text messages.
Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Carlos and Melissa were so professional, before, during, and after my wedding. My husband and I are truly please with their work. They were always on time, with a smile on their faces. Their work is beautiful, they were able to capture our happiness with great pictures. Thank you Carlos & Melissa!!!
Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We would like to thank Cabrera Photography and video for their wonderful job. We are more than pleased with our wedding pictures, they are very beautiful and have received many compliments on all of our pictures. Carlos and Melissa are very professional, friendly and great to work with.

We highly recommend them!!!

Friendly message to future brides:
Please think of Cabrera Photography and video. They are just wonderful and you will not be disappointed. :P
Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I enjoyed this vendors services, I received everything they promised and they were patient with us. The quality of the pictures were very good.
Cabrerera Photography responded with the following comments:
Thanks Mariela
Fue una placer!
Wedding: 04/24/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Their photography is top of the line quality! They are very flexable and friendly!
Cabrerera Photography responded with the following comments: