C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment

"CREATING EVENTS AS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE!!"

9064 Buffalo Road
Erie, PA 16428 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we hired C Three Entertainment, we thought we were just getting music and lights, but we were wrong. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the wedding planner was unable to be at out wedding and without hesitation Eve stepped right in. She did a fabulous job making everything go smoothly, and even added some fun twists to the reception traditions. My guests, husband, and I had an amazing time and could not have asked for more. In all honesty, I originally went with C Three Entertainment because they gave me the best price, and I'm glad I did because I got a lot more than I expected. If you are looking for people who will truly be invested in your wedding (rather than just throwing together a playlist), look no further as Eve and Tom will give you their all and more!!!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Michelle!! It was such a pleasure serving you & Tad.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great. They really knew how to get everyone up and dancing. Even played a few special requests at the end of the night just for me.can't say enough good things. I highly recommend them.

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Mike. I was very excited to surprise you at the end there with a few songs you liked. ;)

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Mike
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about working with them was perfect- Eve took care of everything, was very accommodating, and professional. She made everything about my wedding day run smoothly - making sure everything got done at the right time, while ensuring everyone had a great time.
I had many comments about how wonderful the DJ was, and everyone was on the dance floor all night! My family/friends even convinced the DJ to stay an extra hour and they payed for it because they were having so much fun!
Best decision I made!

• Flexibility: 5.0

C Three Entertainment did so much more than simply play a few songs at our wedding reception (though they did play some great music!). Eve was there for us from the early planning stages, and all of the work she put into it shined through on the big day. She was very responsive to all of our requests and even made a trip out to our (rather out-of-the-way) reception location before the wedding so that everything would be set up perfectly on the big day. Even when our reception got off to a late start due to some late bridal party members, Eve was able to get us back on track without skipping a beat. It was thanks to her professionalism that everything went smoothly. If you're looking for a DJ who genuinely cares about making your wedding day special, I cannot recommend C Three Entertainment enough. Thank you for everything!!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I booked c-three for our wedding I thought I was just getting a DJ but I got a wedding coordinator as well. Eve worked so hard to make our wedding perfect, she did a wonderful job as a DJ, played great music. She also ran the show from behind the scenes in terms of our ceremony, which my husband and I really appreciated. Everything went so smoothly. We cannot say Thank You enough for making our wedding day great!!!!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

I'm such a nerd. I just looked for the 'LIKE' button for this. (Too much Facebook) I enjoyed getting to know the two of you over the last few months. It was an honor to be able to serve your wedding celebration. I hope it's a day you remember fondly for the rest of your lives. :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Eve and Tom were amazing!! Our guests danced all night and had a blast. Eve went above and beyond the job duties of a DJ to make sure our event was running smoothly. Our outdoor ceremony was moved indoors due to rain and they rolled with the punches and make sure our guests were informed of the site change and knew what was happening. Thanks again for everything!!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

You guys were the amazing ones! We had so much fun with you & your guests!! Thanks for having us. :D

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Your company provided amazing service!! Everyone was very professional and the music was right on cue for the service. The reception music was a blast too!!!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had sooooo much fun at your wedding. It's going to be hard to top it!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our son selected this company to handle the music and lighting. having to handle the details over the phone or through e-mail was a bit of a challenge due to distance but when it came time to deliver at the wedding there were absolutely no regrets. Tom and Eve did an unbelievable job in providing the lighting and music and Eve was especially good at handling the introductions and managing to keep the attendees informed and on schedule throughout the evening. Tom was so dedicated to making the setup go smoothly, he arrived early in the day waiting for the tent to be set up and ended up staying all day and into the evening. Both were extremely courteous and pleasant to deal with throughout. Thanks Eve and Tom!!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words, Graham!! We really can't tell you how much we enjoyed Dustin & Ida's wedding.

Graham
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Batboy was outstanding! The music was great, lighting and effects were awesome. Very willing to take requests and professional throughout. Even set up some additional speakers since the bar area was outside the tent. Absolutely recommend to everyone!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great nickname and the amazing time! Your family was so warm and accommodating!!

Drew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough how above and beyond Eve and Tom went in every way possible DJ'ing our wedding! Planning from Raleigh, NC was tough, but Eve and Tom spent countless hours with us over the phone, and meeting us in North East, PA, to ensure everything went as planned on our big day. Tom showed up days early before our wedding putting in extra hours to set up the lighting just the way he and I wanted it. Even while pregnant, Eve was very friendly, accommodating, and professional. The online website Eve and Tom use in order to select music and go over details is very user friendly and easy to follow. On the day of our wedding, even with the inevitable hiccups that occurred, Tom and Eve delivered making sure all was in order and all were having fun!! The music was great, the dance floor was packed, and the lights were amazing!! I would recommend anyone looking to have a great wedding with a top quality DJ and fantastic lighting to book C Three Entertainment NOW!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Awwww, you two were so awesome. It was easy to work with you to create a great night!! We have fond memories of your friends and family. What a crowd!!!

Dustin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tom and Eve were amazing. We planned out wedding with their help from 600+ miles away with only one visit to meet them. Tom put in a ton of extra hours to help make the lighting in our tent look awesome. Music was great and people filled up the dance floor all night long. Eve did an incredible job of being a wedding coordinator during the reception to help make things move smoothly and on schedule AND she did this while she was 8 months pregnant!!!!!!! They both went above and beyond my expectations and really helped make our wedding come together. I cannot thank them enough for the incredible job they did. Highly HIGHLY recommended!!!!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks Ida!!! I have a gorgeous print of your bouquet toss hanging in our office now. You left us with great memories and warm feelings. :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Eve & Tom were amazing! I wish I had another event to plan just so I could use them again. They were so helpful and made our reception perfect - exactly what we had hoped it would be

Jen:
I can't thank you enough for the wonderful person you are. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You are such a sweetheart.

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much C Three for a great day!!

C Three Ent | Erie DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stella for being so easy to work with. We had a great time at your reception! I hope you and Ryan are doing well. :)

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
Stella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GREAT service!!! very satisfied with them!!

Briana,
We had a wonderful time with you and Jordan. Everything was beautiful and fun. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day.

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
Briana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

C-Three entertainment did a great job and enhanced our wedding and made it more enjoyable. They were very easy to work with and I would recommend others to utilize their services.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was extremely pleased with C Three Entertainment. We had a phone call a week before the event to discuss what I wanted and C Three Entertainment took care of everything. I wanted to make sure that people danced and I don't think my dance floor was ever empty. I would highly recommend C Three Entertainment.

• Wedding: 11/26/2011
K
814-520-5141
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment