C Thompson Photography

Value
Flexibility
IB & Dene'
10/26/2013

Carlton and Sheila work wonderfully together. They were swamped with weddings that year and we were the last one, so that could explain the delayed responses. We would have liked to have seen more flexibility in what we wanted for our pictures. But the bottom line is the quality of the pictures turned out great and we were satisfied. The day of the wedding they came with their A game and were very professional and followed the script, which we appreciated.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for choosing us to capture your special day and providing your feedback. That was indeed a busy time for us and we truly feel that delivering great images and designs takes a little longer than expected for some. Your comments motivated us to continue to seek ways to turn weddings around quicker and make us better!

Respectfully,

Thank

Awanya
10/12/2013

C Thompson Photography covered our wedding in October of 2013. I have no words to describe the awesome service my husband and I received. Carlton and Sheila were more than just photographers........they at times doubled as "referee" and "event coordinator" with a class and grace all to itself. They had everyone at ease and weren't at all intrusive. Now lets talk pictures......SIMPLY AMAZING!!! The colors of their pictures jump out at you and tell such amazing stories. We actually are able to relive our special day simply by just looking at our photo album. And did I mention that their prices are very reasonable? You only get one chance to capture your special day. If you want to do it right...we highly recommend C Thompson Photography.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the opportunity Awanya. It was such a privilege to be a part of such a moving event. I wasn't sure Troy had it in him to expose such emotion but you sure knew how to bring it out of him. The vows you two shared made it so difficult to shoot as I was fighting back the tears of joy for your two.

Bless you two and your beautiful life together,

Paola
09/15/2013

Carlton captured the best moments of our wedding day. Very professional, catered to all of our requests. Would definitely recommend for any special event.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

What a beautiful day and wedding. It's not all that often that we get clients to put so much thought into their wedding photos and allowing us the time o be creative. You know you guys will be in our brochures for quite a while.

Services Used: Photography

I'd like to start by saying THANK YOU, THANK YOU to C Thompson Photography! If you have been searching for a photographer,look no more,you have found it. Carlton and Sheila are a gem with great talent and masters at their craft. My husband and I first met Carlton last winter at a wedding show in downtown Baltimore. We were blown away by the display that he had and the books of past events and mini accordian book.They truly have an eye for this.We had two bad experiences with prior photographers and were feeling like we had no hope. The other prices were extremely expensive with pictures that just weren't creative.I called Carlton two days after meeting him and my husband and I met him for dinner and he went over the prices and created a package to meet the needs for our August wedding.We started with our engagement session which was top notch.It rained while in route to our outside session and Carlton & Sheila didn't hestitate to reschedule for another date. Carlton took beautiful pictures capturing our love & energy.We felt completely comfortable to be ourselves.Then our wedding came on Aug 10, 2013 and we just got those pictures back.Wow,these pictures are simply amazing & beautiful!!! I am so pleased.I look and feel just like a princess. The pictures have a magical feel to them. Our photo album is on its way and we have already ordered Christmas cards and additional albums online. Carlton & Sheila were so warm and professional.They invited us to their home to review the online photo album for our approval before print.We made our revisions to it and it was corrected in less than 24 hours and sent to be printed.I appreciate you two so much and Jay and I truly enjoyed working with you both. C Thompson Photography will also remain a staple in our family. I have recommended you to friends and family. Stay blessed and continue to prosper. Thanks again!
Mrs. C. Bullock

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I chose C Thompson Photography at the Baltimore Bridal Expo. Carlton wanted to meet with us to get to know us, our vibe and schedule our engagement shoot. The engagement shoot was perfect! He found beautiful backdrops of my city that I didn't even know existed! We truly felt like models. When we saw the shots, we were blown away! The editing looked so natural and the pictures were crystal clear, so we knew we were truly in for a treat for our wedding. On wedding day, Carlton was shooting my bride and his wife Sheila was shooting me. Then they came back together for the ceremony. I was so into my bride that I didn't notice them during our ceremony, but they got every single picture! Even having us in the air jumping the broom! They were so nonintrusive, but caught every moment! Then after the ceremony we went to a nearby college with a park. The husband and wife duo drove over with us and gave us so many different unique poses and kept us laughing so much that we weren't affected by the August heat. As we arrived back for the reception, the fantastic photographers captured every minute of the event which was the best time of our lives! So the day finally arrived when we were to see our pictures. Carlton invited us to his home. He told us a couple of stories about some weddings he did and made us laugh. Carlton then showed us a wedding highlight slide show with soothing jazz music. They caught all of the shots and then some! The lighting was perfect! Then he showed us the book setup, which was golden! My wife and I knew picked the perfect photographers! We went home to change a few things from the book. Carlton made the changes quickly for us to get the book in time for Christmas to show our families. We also got a commemorative flashdrive that had C Thompson Photography on it with the engagement shots, highlights sideshow, wedding book, and all of the wedding photos to print. I DEFINITELY recommend this dynamic duo photography dream team!

Monique
05/26/2013

Carlton and his wife did an excellent job .. Words can not express his work. His creativity and unique photography skills was breath taking. I would highly recommend him on all my occasions ..

Services Used: Photography

One word: amazing. Carlton and Sheila worked with us for an e-session and on our wedding day. They are flexible, very informative, and compassionate. We are so pleased with our photos and hope to work with them in the near future. We would, if we may, offer some advice, trust their experience. Go for the first look.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

From the engagement session we knew you guys would have a very special wedding with great images. It was almost like you forgot we were there and we got to capture a real candid love. The wedding was just as easy and so beautiful.

Private User
12/01/2012

My wife and i were extremely satisfied with the service that C Thompson Photography has provided. His quality of service, as well as his uncanny ability to capture the most fitting moments has proved most memorable for my family and i. I would surely recommend him repeatedly. My family also felt at ease with his method of assertiveness, and the desire to not miss a pivotal moment. Also being a professional photographer, i am able to appreciate and learn from a more experienced photographer such as C. Thompson. I am truly grateful for the work they have provided.

Hey you lovebirds,

Thank you so much for your review. We both get a little nervous when capturing a fellow photographer but we had so much fun covering your day. Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness.

Services Used: Photography

(Part I of a II Part Review)
After watching Carlton and Sheila Thompson work a wedding and reception that I attended (my fiance' was in the wedding), I took their contact information for my wedding - which was 6 months later.
I really liked the fact that they are a husband and wife team. After viewing their website and the "Sneak Peaks" from a few other weddings, my fiance' and I made arrangements to meet them and discuss our wedding needs. We hired them and arranged for our engagement shoot. We chose a package that included our Engagement Picutures with the "Day Of" Photography, as well as the album that they create for you.
Carlton shot our engagement pictures on a stormy day in August - but he shot around the rain showers and even included some pretty cool puddle reflection shots into the set!
Carlton came to the Wedding rehearsal to map out where he wanted to get his shots. He worked well with our videographer and the Sound Tech at the church as well - discussing the layout and order of the program.

Derrick
11/10/2012

(Part II of a two part review:)
On our wedding day, Carlton came to my hotel suite and photographed me and my bridal party as we got ready, while Sheila met my husband and his groomsmen at the church for pictures. They both photographed many candid shots, as well as the traditional posed shots. My oldest daughter has Autism, and it can be difficult to capture pictures of her where she is actually looking at the camera and smiling, so I explained that to Carlton and Sheila prior to our big day. During the day, they captured PERFECT pictures of her that I will cherish forever!
Carlton and Sheila really took their time at our reception, capturing all of the special moments - even the details of what we ate for dinner. Before they left the reception, they asked if there was anything else that we needed and once we got our final shots, they departed.
Following the wedding, we received a few "Sneak Peaks" within a week, and our preview disks a month or so later. Once we FINALLY settled in on which pictures we wanted in our album, we sent the choices to them and had our album with a few weeks after that!
I would highly recommend Carlton and Sheila Thompson for your Engagement / Wedding Photography!

Robin
10/19/2012

Their the best husband and wife team ever, with there magical touch they gave me pictures of a night I will never forget. Kudos go out to C Thompson Photography

Alayshia
10/06/2012

CThompson photography was more than I could have ever requested. The pictures were exquisite and fully captured my husband's and my personality. They didn't miss a single moment and they really worked with my husband and me. We are so grateful that they were there to witness and record our special day.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

It was completely our pleasure to cover your event. When we covered your sister's wedding I told you we'd be ready for your day. Thank you so much for the opportunity. One more sister to go. :)

Lari
09/15/2012

I loved working with CThompson photography. They were excellent. My photos are great and they captured so many things I wasn't able to notice doing the ceremony and reception. Based on our meeting, they knew exactly what I wanted. Top notch!

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the opportunity Lari and Terrell. We loved how excited you two were the whole time. We love couples that can't get enough of each other.

Edgar
09/08/2012

They did an excellent job. The quality of their work and photos are incredible. Always flexible and very helpful every step of the way.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the compliments Edgar and Helen. You guys were wonderful in letting us be creative and even when the weather turned on us, everyone in the wedding party stayed so positive for you that it made for some great images.

Love you guys,

Services Used: Photography

A few years ago I saw a coworkers wedding album and remembered being impressed by her photos, but when we began planning I could not remember the photographer until I saw his card at a Bridal Show. What a Blessing!!! Carlton and Sheila have found their gift. They are interested in knowing you are a couple. They spend their time, and it is evident that they really love what they do. Initially, we thought we have plenty of pictures together and really didn't need an engagement photo shoot, but boy were we wrong. The pictures were amazing, he turned an average park into a remote photo scene... amazing. The photo's are innovative and unique, each tells a story of that couple. Well worth every penny and then some. It's amazing when one picture can express every thought that I had inside. His photographs are breath taking. We can't wait to see the rest of the our wedding album. This was the best investment! Excellent customer services with all the personal touches...

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

It was such a pleasure working with you two on your wedding and engagement photos. You gave us so much to work with, from the wonderful venue and hotel and the perfect park that we just couldn't miss. Looking forward to many family sessions in the future.

Melissa
05/28/2012

Both my husband and I were very satisfied and greatful for the wonderful service C Thompson Photography provided for our wedding day. Even prior to our actual wedding day, Carlton provided excellent customer service and we definitley look forward to using his services again in the future.

C Thompson Photography responded with the following comments:

Your comments were really sweet Melissa and really inspire us to keep striving to create art. You and Jerel are so cute together and we wish you a very happy life together. Keep taking pictures.

Love you guys always,