C. Pelland Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend C.Pelland Photography to anyone who wants an amazing photographer. From the meetings, the engagment session, and to the wedding day, Christy was 100% committed to making us look and feel amazing. She truly cares and has such a passion for the industry and is a pleasure to work with. We would defiently work with her again and LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures!

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin. Christy is just plain AWESOME! Not only does she take breathtakingly beautiful photos but she has an amazing personality to go with it. We felt at ease with her the entire day which really shows in the pictures. She is super fast on email and really treats you like a friend, not just another bride. Book her now, you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy has an amazing eye for photography. The images were perfect. When the day is all said and done your photos are all you have left.. she was worth every penny and then some!

• Wedding: 07/23/2005
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy of C.Pelland Designs & Photography did an AMAZING job on our wedding day. We traveled to Point Defiance park to take our pictures before the wedding and she was fully prepared for any situation. I was really happy with my selection in a photographer. I had over 800 pictures when everything was done and still stare at them as if it was yesterday. She does a great job capturing personality and the real you which is important on this special day
Christy will capture every moment of your special day and keep you smiling no matter what the situation. I really enjoyed working with her as she was very professional yet I felt very comfortable with her and no pose or request was akward. She stayed through the night and captured some great times during the reception.

I would reccommend her to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 07/23/2005
253-732-2433
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards