Byanca's Event Decor

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

I had a destination wedding and was stressing out about trying to do many decorations myself, including the bouquets which I wanted made out of seashells. I contacted Byanca's events and they made my bouquets absolutely perfect and way better than I could have done myself! They saved me so much time and stress and if I was ever to plan a big event in Las Vegas, I would definitely call them!

Private User
Recently Married

Rosa was so helpful and professional. She made my wedding day so beautiful with the flowers she provided and the linens/table center pieces.

Services Used: Flowers, Party Supplies
Fanny
12/01/2012

Rosa, you are AMAZING!!! All the flowers and decor at the venue was unbelievable. I loved every single detail! Flowers were fresh and smelled beautiful. All arrangements were exactly as I wanted them. Rosa is a professional and will work with you on every single detail. She makes you feel as you are part of the family!
Thank you Rosa!
~Fanny

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I just recently got Married and we contracted Byanca's Event and Decor to do the wedding decoration for us. The outcome was fantastic! Everyone loved it. We were getting compliments from everyone at the Ceremony and a lot mire over where we had the reception which was at the Texas Station. Estamos muy agaradecidos con todo el trabajo que hiciste Rosa y muy contentos porque hiciste todo lo que prometiste a un precio muy pero muy rasonable! Mil gracias de parte de mi Esposo Erick y Yo!

Services Used: Flowers

I was very happy with the work of Rosa

Services Used: Flowers

Byancas Events was such a lifesaver for my daughters wedding reception. The reception was held in a beautiful upscale event center however you had to pay by the hour. Byancas events chose beautiful fabrics for my daughter to choose from to match her wedding theme and then had them custom made. The price was actually less than if we had gone through a local rental company. They also put on the linens and ties which helped timewise so the wedding coordinator could concentrate on other areas, helped make sure everything was immaculate and came back at the end of the evening to take all of the linens down. I have recommended her to several friends. I would definatley use her for any event, bridal shower, baby shower, etc. I have.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths