Bunz in the Oven Bakery

Value
Flexibility
Lopez
10/10/2014

We had our wedding cake done at Bunz in the Oven and we loved it!!! Sonia was an amazing person, very helpful, professional and very experienced in making the best cake ever for such special events. The cake tasting was excellent and Sonia went over all the details to make sure we had our wedding cake way better than we expected. The cake looked amazing and tasted delicious that all of our guests loved it and complimented it. We are very pleased with our decision of Bunz in the oven bakery for our wedding cake and look forward to shopping here for other delicious bakery items.

michelle
09/27/2014
0.0

Absolutely awful! The cake was almost an hour late for our wedding. It was melting and leaning to one side. We were told it also smelled like cigarette smoke. It looked like it had been decorated by a 5 year old. I know my 9 year old daughter could have done a better job! It was SO AWFUL LOOKING that we actually had to start my wedding late so that one of the bridesmaids could try and make the cake somewhat presentable! In addition to how horrible it looked it was also the wrong flavor of cake AND the wrong size as what was on our contract with her. IT was MUCH smaller than what she charged us for. If I could upload pictures of this train wreck of a cake on here- I would. Everyone should be able to see how bad our cake was! As of today Sonya has refused to return our calls or email. We have reported her to the BBB. I would STRONGLY suggest you find a different COMPANY TO USE!!

Private User
Recently Married

My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! I would recommend Sonya's to anyone!

0.9

I was very disappointed they didn't delivery the cake size I order but I pay a very expensive price the cake was good but not amazing

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Buns in the Oven Bakery was awesome!!! Sonia is great and knows what she is doing! She was willing to work with us to get the price of the cake down - we were able to have a smaller tiered cake and more sheet cakes in the back and that helped with cost. My wedding had a button theme, and when we went to talk with her we showed her a picture of a cake idea we had. She took that picture and made the cake beautifully decorated with our colors and fondant buttons! We had many compliments about the cake, not only about how it looked but how it tasted! It was delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

i have had cakes from this bakery before, and when it came time to pick my bakery for my wedding cake...i went straight to Sonia! they do a wonderful job. The cake was beautiful and was absolutely Delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our experience with Bunz in the Oven Bakery was amazing. The cake was delicious. All of our guests raved about the flavors and how wonderful the cake was. Not only was it delicious, but it was absolutely beautiful! It was delivered on time and the price was right! We recommend Bunz in the Oven to anyone needing a wedding cake! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I loved my wedding cake that I got from Busy B's Bakery. I had to shop around for cakes just 2 few weeks before my wedding and I lucked out that Busy B's was able to accommodate me. My cake tasting was awesome....I went with my mom and 2 nieces and the owner was as nice as she could be to all of us. She even let me take some pieces of cake home for my fiancee to try because he had to work the day of our appointment! I would absolutely go there again! Delicious and beautiful cakes!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sorry mom but this is the best cake I've ever eaten! They have so much variety and the cake was so moist on the wedding day. Christie worked with my unique vision and gave me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't asked for a better wedding cake.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Top Notch service and affordability!

They worked with us to build the perfect wedding cake from the bottom up. Every layer was divine. The Cake Designer was even calling me on the day of to text me the image and make sure it looked perfect. We highly recommend!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were referred to Busy B's Bakery by my best friend who's sister had used them for her wedding. She insisted we try the strawberries and champagne filled flavor; we did and we loved it. The consultation/cake tasting was great, the consultant was very helpful and went the extra mile to get us the size of cake we needed to feed all of our guests for the lowest cost possible. Each tier, there were three, was a different shape and flavor. Everyone loved the cake and some guests had several slices to try the various flavors. We had leftover cake which our families enjoyed for a few days after the wedding. I love that we get to go back in one year and have an anniversary cake made too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake tasted amazing and all of our guests really enjoyed it.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous! With Busy B's, it was such a painless process to choose a cake and await its beauty. And we even had a custom design!

It tasted as great as it looked!

Thank you for adding that extra something special to our magical wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER! I was amazed at how wonderful my cake turned out, and my guests loved it. We were able to customize each layer with a different flavor, and they were all a hit. I can't believe the quality of the cake for the price. Absolutely amazing service, and an overall wonderful experience.

4.7

We went to about 5 tastings before we decided to go with Busy B's. They offered the same size cake, which was better tasting than most, for a much better cost. They did exactly what I wanted, it was delivered on time, and it tasted wonderful! We had so many comments on how delicious and beautiful the cake was. I would recommend them to anyone for their wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were most definately pleased with the cake we ordered from Busy B's. They delivered the cake all the way down to Tubac, AZ and had it all set up for us.

We loved the taste & texture of this cake and would most definately recommend it.