Bunz in the Oven Bakery

Bunz in the Oven Bakery

6781 N. Thornydale Ste, 229
Tucson, AZ 85741 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Gr...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
(4.4 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding cake done at Bunz in the Oven and we loved it!!! Sonia was an amazing person, very helpful, professional and very experienced in making the best cake ever for such special events. The cake tasting was excellent and Sonia went over all the details to make sure we had our wedding cake way better than we expected. The cake looked amazing and tasted delicious that all of our guests loved it and complimented it. We are very pleased with our decision of Bunz in the oven bakery for our wedding cake and look forward to shopping here for other delicious bakery items.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Lopez
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! I would recommend Sonya's to anyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Buns in the Oven Bakery was awesome!!! Sonia is great and knows what she is doing! She was willing to work with us to get the price of the cake down - we were able to have a smaller tiered cake and more sheet cakes in the back and that helped with cost. My wedding had a button theme, and when we went to talk with her we showed her a picture of a cake idea we had. She took that picture and made the cake beautifully decorated with our colors and fondant buttons! We had many compliments about the cake, not only about how it looked but how it tasted! It was delicious!

• Wedding: 01/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Bunz in the Oven Bakery was amazing. The cake was delicious. All of our guests raved about the flavors and how wonderful the cake was. Not only was it delicious, but it was absolutely beautiful! It was delivered on time and the price was right! We recommend Bunz in the Oven to anyone needing a wedding cake! :)

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding cake that I got from Busy B's Bakery. I had to shop around for cakes just 2 few weeks before my wedding and I lucked out that Busy B's was able to accommodate me. My cake tasting was awesome....I went with my mom and 2 nieces and the owner was as nice as she could be to all of us. She even let me take some pieces of cake home for my fiancee to try because he had to work the day of our appointment! I would absolutely go there again! Delicious and beautiful cakes!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sorry mom but this is the best cake I've ever eaten! They have so much variety and the cake was so moist on the wedding day. Christie worked with my unique vision and gave me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't asked for a better wedding cake.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Top Notch service and affordability!

They worked with us to build the perfect wedding cake from the bottom up. Every layer was divine. The Cake Designer was even calling me on the day of to text me the image and make sure it looked perfect. We highly recommend!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were referred to Busy B's Bakery by my best friend who's sister had used them for her wedding. She insisted we try the strawberries and champagne filled flavor; we did and we loved it. The consultation/cake tasting was great, the consultant was very helpful and went the extra mile to get us the size of cake we needed to feed all of our guests for the lowest cost possible. Each tier, there were three, was a different shape and flavor. Everyone loved the cake and some guests had several slices to try the various flavors. We had leftover cake which our families enjoyed for a few days after the wedding. I love that we get to go back in one year and have an anniversary cake made too!

• Wedding: 11/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake tasted amazing and all of our guests really enjoyed it.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was gorgeous! With Busy B's, it was such a painless process to choose a cake and await its beauty. And we even had a custom design!

It tasted as great as it looked!

Thank you for adding that extra something special to our magical wedding.

• Wedding: 04/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER! I was amazed at how wonderful my cake turned out, and my guests loved it. We were able to customize each layer with a different flavor, and they were all a hit. I can't believe the quality of the cake for the price. Absolutely amazing service, and an overall wonderful experience.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were most definately pleased with the cake we ordered from Busy B's. They delivered the cake all the way down to Tubac, AZ and had it all set up for us.

We loved the taste & texture of this cake and would most definately recommend it.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had sampled Busy B's work at a friend's wedding and knew I had to get my cake from them as well. They did not disappoint. I had an unusual request for a themed cake and they didn't bat an eye. They thought outside the box and greatly surpassed my expectations. The cake was so delicious that I even had to threaten my family with harm if they didn't save me some for after my honeymoon!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love cake and it was very important to have a cake that tasted good for our wedding and I got just that! I loved the many cake and frosting options. The tasting was enjoyable and the cake arrived looking great the day of. I only wish there had been more leftover!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

after several cake tastings at local bakeries we decided to go with Busy B's Bakery. The cake was not only delicious but it was also the most affordable. Our guests raved about it - even some who said they normally don't care for cake told us they had two pieces :)

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
Alexis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a great job on my cakes. I sent them a picture of both cakes I wanted at my wedding and they both turned out just like the picture! Also, the cake tasted amazing. We had the red velvet, ambrosia, & chocolate.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
520-531-1011
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire