Bunn DJ Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mark was awesome! He provided sound for all our guest to hear our ceremony and it was perfect. Then he played music in line with what we wanted for our dinner hour. Followed by kicking it up a notch for the absolute best dance mix for our crowd. We loved it and were so happy we chose Mark to be a part of our big day!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Mark McNally is definitely the man! Thank you for having us at your reception Christy!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Joe Bunn was absolutely wonderful to work with! First of all, the planning tools made it so easy to help plan our reception. Secondly, I can't speak highly enough of how fabulous this guy is at his job. He kept the party going and had great song transitions. I can not recall a single time the dance floor wasn't full. We also had an emotional song we wanted to played for my husbands late father but didn't want to kill the vibe of the party. He had excellent suggestions for song placement and introduction that worked perfectly and we were able to honor a wonderful man without changing the mood. We have received so many compliments on our DJ and I would highly recommend this company! I would absolutely use them in the future.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Brett, thank you for this amazing review. What a great reception! I love a dancing crowd!

Recently Married

DJ David Fox was great. Prompt, courteous, very aware of our "do not play list" and our request list.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for using Bunn DJ Company and DJ David Fox. He is awesome!

Services Used: DJ

Frank Meldau was amazing at our wedding! He went above and beyond to ensure the reception went exactly as planned. Frank called in advance of the wedding to go over the forms and songs submitted and provided his suggestion on the timeline. Frank’s advice on the timeline made the night flow exactly as we had envisioned with the cake cutting, bouquet toss, toasts, etc. all at the right time. The website that has been setup makes this part of wedding planning so easy and stress free. We never had to worry about the music and most definitely would book Frank again!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kimberly! Frank's experience definitely shows through in his work. He rocks!

Services Used: DJ

Frank was awesome and very helpful during my planning process. The DJ planner they have made the music part of my planning really easy and made me think of things I may not have thought about.

Frank had my guests dancing the whole night! I would definitely use Bunn DJ Company again.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thanks Leila! We are so glad you loved Frank and our online planners!

Services Used: DJ

I'm sure all the guys from Bunn DJ are great, but for us, it gets no better that DJ Mark McNally. I'm sure my new bride would be the first to admit that I am pretty OCD with my playlists, so I'm sure she was shocked when I put the control in DJ Mark's hands. He did what every good DJ should do: he brought the party. Mark has a great talent for blending new and old as well as a knack for getting the pulse of the crowd. He even got the lady who attending the wedding in a neck brace up on the dance floor.

We also enjoyed working with the Bunn web-interface for adding to a playlist, searching for top songs by event and making payments. The whole process, from consultation through the last song, was a joy.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

I will have to say, Mark McNally is the man! I agree! Thanks for having us for your reception!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Joe Bunn has a well earned reputation as the finest disc jockey in the area. He has a unique set of skills and the ability to draw people out onto the dance floor. Our wedding was as perfect as could be, and part of that is due to his hard work. His website is easy to use and allows you to be as involved in the song selection process as you want to be. My advice, however, would be to leave it to Joe as much as possible. He's better than you at picking the right song at the right time.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank Zach! I love the last line of your review. Made my day. You guys had a killer reception!

Jenny
05/23/2015

Mark was a great DJ and really worked hard to make such a special day flow so smoothly! He was very easy to work with and was truly the personality in a DJ that we were hoping for! I would recommend Mark to any of my closest friends.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jenny! That is all that we ask for...more referrals. That means we did a great job!

Services Used: DJ

David was extremely helpful on my wedding day. He had to deal with my incompetent wedding coordinator when they would not set up my ballroom as we had discussed. He took requests from my wedding guests and participated in the group when the old people stopped dancing. He was unexpectedly given the task of keeping everything organized and on time since my wedding coordinator completely disappeared. David definitely saved the day.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Sometimes the DJ has to step in and be the planner too! David is the man for sure! Thanks for having Bunn DJ Company!

Recently Married

Brandon Alley was our DJ for both our wedding ceremony and reception. He was very professional and really listened to us in order to select music that was fitting for us. He was a very dynamic DJ and announcer, he kept the evening moving, for example, announcing the first dance, father-daughter dance, cake cutting, etc. My husband and I are from Trinidad and North Dakota, respectively, so we have very different musical backgrounds. Brandon was able to seamlessly blend together traditional dance music from Trinidad, with more classic hits that our family from the Midwest enjoyed, as well as current hits and dance songs for the young generations. We danced for almost 4 hours and at one point had every single person at the reception on the dance floor!

We have had multiple compliments from our guests about how wonderful our dance and music was!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

We love Brandon over here at Bunn DJ Company. He has some big news coming soon!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Monica
05/09/2015

We used Mark McNally with Bunn DJ Company. Mark was amazing!!! He kept our dance floor full the whole night! He read the crowd so well and chose perfect songs all night. We did go over a song list prior to our wedding and he did incorporate those songs as well, but he knew when to deviate from our set plan in order to keep the dance floor moving! In addition to being an amazing DJ, Mark also took a video of our Horah dance for us! This was such a thoughtful and fun surprise to see the next day when he posted it! I would 100% work with Mark again. He was very kind, reliable, talented and really made our wedding reception so much fun!!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Mark is awesome! We love to share out experiences on social media. Thank you for allowing us to share your amazing wedding!

Recently Married

Joe Bunn is a giant! We had the kind of wedding reception dance throw down that people talk about 20 years later! And this was on a Sunday night!! Joe was so organized in helping us plan out what actually happened at the reception. His online tools made planning and payments so easy! I had guests suggest songs they wanted to dance to on their RSVP cards, then input about 30 of those online, and what came out was the playlist of all playlists! - the soundtrack of not just our lives, but the lives of the whole assembled community. It was magic. I had guests from NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, DC - they all commented on what a great DJ Joe is. Thanks for making our wedding reception the event of a lifetime, Joe!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Maybe my favorite line ever on a review "Joe Bunn is a giant". I LOVE it! What a great party! Thanks for having me!

Services Used: DJ

We had Frank as our DJ and he was amazing! From the very beginning Frank and the Bunn DJ Company made my husband and I feel at ease with our choice to book with them. The website/portal that Joe has set up makes choosing songs super easy and quick! As we got closer to the wedding Frank reached out to us multiple times just to make sure that we were all on the same page in regards to song choices and how we wanted the whole timeline of the night to flow :) Going into the wedding my husband and I both felt confident that Frank had everything handled and that there was nothing to worry about! I am still blown away by how seamless the night went because of Frank - the timing of everything (music, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc) was perfect. Frank knew exactly what songs to play and when - it seemed like everybody was out on the dance floor the whole night! We could not have asked for a better DJ :)

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Great DJs know what to play and when to play it. Frank is awesome! Thank you so much for this review and for saying so!

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Mark McNally of Joe Bunn DJ Company, and we cannot imagine a better DJ for our wedding. From our first meeting, Mark was kind, professional, and enthusiastic about our wedding. We sent him a few must-plays/do-not-plays, but left a lot of the music selection up to him. As well as keeping our guests on the dance floor for the entire night, he guided the reception's moments (first dance, parent dances, toasts, etc.) seamlessly, creating the perfect soundtrack all the way through. He even created one of the most magical moments of the day for us by playing a sweet song for us to dance to alone as our guests were lining up outside for our sparkler exit. That was one of the best moments of our lives, and it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Mark. We are so grateful for him and cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you, Mark!!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

The part at the end of this review about your special dance made my day! Thank you so much for having us at your reception!

Services Used: DJ

We had Kent Bloms are our DJ and we're so glad we did! He was able to get the dance floor packed early on in the night and kept it going! We had a cousin come ask how we came up with the play list and we told her that we didn't, that it was all the DJ. She then asked if she could ship him to WV for her upcoming wedding! Everyone had an absolute blast, and it was all thanks to Kent!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Kent is definitely awesome! And yes, we will travel just about anywhere!

Services Used: DJ

Randy Bennett of DJ Bunn was absolutely wonderful for our April 2015 wedding at the Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill NC. We heard Randy DJ'ing for a friend's wedding in Oct 2013, so when we got engaged we knew right away that we wanted to book him. The entire process was easy - payment, website, song preferences, timeline etc. All of the DJs are also very well dressed! Randy sent us the full live mix right after the wedding, which had recorded all of the songs, toasts etc from the reception. He also sent us a handwritten thank you note thanking us for involving him in our wedding day. Highly recommended! Thanks Randy!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

I'm so glad that you guys were able to book Randy. He is hard to get! He is awesome! Thanks for saying so!