Bunn DJ Company

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

My wife and I booked Steve Stowe as our DJ for our wedding reception and couldn't have been happier with our experience. Steve was both an amazing person and an amazing DJ. Admittedly we were a rather hands-off on our music requests and outside of a couple of "no play" requests, we didn't provide much feedback as to what we wanted other than for people to dance and have fun. Despite the very open-ended request, Steve didn't miss a beat and provided a wonderful night of music and dancing for our guests. He also went out of his way on several occasions to make sure that my wife and I were happy, even with things outside of his control and responsibilities. I can't recommend or praise Steve enough. Do not hesitate. Book him.

Services Used: DJ

I can't say enough good things about working with the Bunn DJ Company in general and with Mitch Woodard in particular. Not only was he immediately responsive to all emails, he took the time to meet with us in person and over the phone to make sure every detail was perfect. We only gave Mitch about 4 must-play songs, and from that, he crafted the perfect playlist that kept the dance floor packed and everyone from kids to grandmas happy. I've lost track of how many compliments I've gotten about Mitch and the party he helped create! I would 100% use him again!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Lauren, thank you so much for these kind words. We love Mitch just as much as you do! He's one of our best for sure. Thanks for having us!

Services Used: DJ

Randy Bennett was amazing during our special day this month! He went above and beyond to make sure he understood the vision for our day, make accommodations for musicians and find music that fit our style! He was professional, organized and easy to get in touch with. The Bunn DJ platform was easy to maneuver, make payments and communicate with our DJ. We couldn't have been happier with the day, it truly was magical! Thanks Randy and Joe!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jackee! Randy had a blast and loved the Gatsby theme! Your daughters are precious and really made the ceremony special. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding DJ was Steve. He was AMAZING! The whole process from the first meeting with him, signing the contract, communication during the planning, and the reception was seamless. They have a wonderful online planning tool which makes things very easy. I even emailed Steve two things on the day of the wedding and he responded right away (my wedding brain forgot to tell him earlier). We only chose about 25 songs to play during the reception and left the rest up to him. Needless to say, our dancefloor was full the entire time. He was able to look at the crowd and see what everyone was responding to. His awesome skills just added to make our day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Bunn DJ Company, and especially, Steve to anyone!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review Kristi. It was our pleasure !

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I had Randy Bennett as our DJ for our reception, and Randy did such a great job! From our first meeting, I felt that Randy was very attentive and payed attention to the kind of music we wanted, and the result was perfect! Randy incorporated a large variety of music spanning several decades and even genres (especially country and pop!), and he kept everyone on the dance floor! He was very organized and made sure that everything went according to schedule, and he also made sure that the music kept people dancing! I also really appreciated how Randy would find us and tell us what was happening next; i.e. he had told us that the cake cutting would happen in 10 minutes so that we could make our way to the cake in time for the cake cutting! We had an amazing time working with Randy, and his playlist was perfect! Thanks so much Randy for making our reception so special! :)

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ashley! Randy had a blast and said you danced and sang all night long. Also, I loved the little kitty on your cake to represent your own cat. Congratulations and it was our pleasure to play for you!

Erin
03/07/2015

The DJ for our wedding was Mark and he was great. He read the crowd we had at our wedding and played the right music for the crowd.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Erin. It was our pleasure to play for you !

Private User
Recently Married

I cannot rave enough about DJ David Fox with Bunn DJ Company! After searching for the perfect DJ for our wedding reception at the William Aiken House in Charleston, SC, David Fox was the only one who fit exactly what we were looking for. From his initial meeting with us to our wedding day, he was extremely professional and responsive. David took the playlist we gave him and worked hard to ensure that each song transitioned smoothly and was played at just the right time. Our guests raved about our music and had an amazing time on the dance floor! David kept the party going and we are so fortunate that we hired him! I would highly recommend Bunn DJ Company to anyone looking for a professional and reliable DJ who will go above and beyond to ensure that the music on your wedding day is absolutely perfect!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much. David is a rock star!

Services Used: DJ

IN BUNN WE TRUST: Our wedding reception was an absolute blast. Good times with good friends and a fun loving family. The memories… or lack thereof… will last a lifetime. None of the big happy smiles, boisterous belly laughs, unyielding bear hugs, killer dance moves or appalling karaoke would have been possible without David Fox of Bunn DJ Company.
David Fox and Bunn DJ Company hands down made our party the fun filled event we knew it would be. Months before the event David met us at an establishment of our choosing to hear our vision. He was enthusiastic, offered suggestions and was very helpful. But above all, he was experienced and very professional. Even over a couple beers his professionalism never wavered.
Bunn DJ Company has incorporated the changing world into their way of doing business and offer a very user friendly web portal to customize your dream event. The website allows you to plan your ceremony and reception, as you see fit, to the soundtrack of your choosing. If you don’t have the perfect song in mind... The option exists to leave the right song for that special moment in the capable hands of Bunn DJ Company. They WILL get it right.
David kept in touch with the groom and I leading up to the event and even met us the week of the wedding to go over our customized event plan. He wanted to make sure he was going to get it just right. We had zero concerns that our event would not be perfect. There are always things you can’t control and moments that need to be left up to vibe of the atmosphere. We left these unknowns in the hands of David Fox and through our flexibility and trust, he was able to make each of our special dances and occurrences happen at the right time… with the right mood… and the result was perfection.
Thank you David Fox and Bunn DJ Company for the party we wanted. We gave you the vision and a room full of rowdy party goers… and you made it happen. Here’s to you.

Love, Jackie & Kevin

Services Used: DJ

Jeff was awesome and very professional.

Services Used: DJ

We had Mark McNally for our wedding at the Barn at Fearrington and he was AMAZING!!! Everything from the music played prior to the ceremony, music at the cocktail hour, during dinner AND the reception was phenomenal. Half our guests were >50 yrs old and the rest were < 30yrs old and EVERYONE was out on the dance floor having fun. Mark did a fantastic job of playing music that entertained the entire crowd and he was so much fun to have at the wedding. We cannot recommend their services enough! The planner provided on their website is also fantastic for ensuring you've covered everything you could possibly need music for! Thanks again for everything, Mark!

1 person found this review helpful

Mark was a life saver. By the time we met with him I had almost lost the capacity to make decisions. He was super helpful in planning how the evening would run. He made excellent suggestions based on his experience that made it so much easier on us to get the last loose ends of the planning phase tied up. Thank you Mark McNally!

1 person found this review helpful

Joe Bunn is the BEST! I am so happy we had him DJ our wedding reception. The planning tools on his website made it effortless to choose the music we wanted. I was able to upload my playlist from my Spotify account! He even spoke with me closer to the wedding to make sure that he could pronounce all the names correctly in our bridal party - which was not easy, as most names were difficult! Joe was very fun and professional and had the dance floor full the entire time. He even let my mom "DJ" ;)

Bottom line is you have to go with Joe... there's no one better!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Stephanie, what a blast your reception was! And your mom indeed rocked the party on the ones and twos!

1 person found this review helpful

Joe was absolutely wonderful!!! Truly cannot say enough good things about him. He made everything flow so smoothly, and did an amazing job of helping everyone feel like dancing!! Since we did not have any alcohol at the reception we were a little worried that the extra large dance floor we ordered would not be utilized fully. But with Joe that was not the case!! Thank you Joe for everything!

Services Used: DJ

We highly recommend Randy Bennett of Joe Bunn DJ Company! http://bunndjcompany.com/ Randy provided an excellent selection of music for our cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing and was very professional. The dance floor was filled all night long. Randy did an excellent job of keeping the evening running smoothly and on time with his announcements of the special dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. If we ever need a DJ for another event, we would definitely hire Randy.

Services Used: DJ

Steve Stowe was our DJ and he could not have done a better job! He was easy to work with and helped us with anything at the wedding we asked him to do. We were so pleased with Joe Bunn and Company. Great music, kept the crowd engaged and happy!

Services Used: DJ

Randy was a phenomenal DJ. The tools on the Bunn DJ co website made planning the reception incredibly easy. Our guests raved to us about how awesome our DJ was and he kept us dancing until the end of the night. He was also incredibly flexible with times when we weren't exactly ready for certain things like the toast and dances (as anyone knows, weddings are crazy!). And we were surprised to find a CD of all of our reception music in our card box from him the next day, which was awesome! Randy helped make our wedding an incredible experience.