Bunn DJ Company

Bunn DJ Company

410 N. Boylan Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27603 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The whole experience with the company was great!

First meeting was very professional and they show all the tools they have in place to help you pick what you want and how you want your event to be.

Follow ups by emails or phone calls were great. Great level of service. Future meetings to wrap up all the details were short and to the point. Exactly what you need when trying to get everything organized.

The dj worked hard to get special songs that we requested and did an amazing job of combining all of our selection (and some that we left him to pick). The event was fantastic because of the music.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently had Mitch DJ our wedding and he was wonderful!! Bunn DJ Company was recommended to us by our reception site (the Sheraton Raleigh) and we couldn't be happier with our decision. From our first meeting, we knew that Mitch would be the perfect fit for our reception. He was relaxed and easy-going and put any of our music related worries to rest. All of our families and friends really enjoy dancing, but I think even they were surprised by how much fun and dancing was done at our wedding!! Mitch was wonderful in helping us out, from helping with the timeline of the reception, to helping us pick songs for different events we wanted as part of the reception, he did a great job. We wanted a mix of Latin and American dancing, and we got it! He also did a great job in keeping everyone on the dance floor and making sure that the party did not stop :) I would highly recommend Bunn DJ, and in particular Mitch, to anyone looking to make sure that their wedding is lots of fun.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was our DJ and he was phenomenal! He was recommended to us by our wedding planner, Stephanie at Viva L'Event. We had one meeting with Randy right after we first got engaged in February, and 10 Months later he put together a PERFECT playlist that included a lot of our favorite songs. We are really picky with our musical tastes, and were completely shocked at how perfect his playlist was. All of our guests commented on how great the music was, and there was not a point in the night where people weren't on the dance floor. He really made our reception better than we could have imagined.

• Wedding: 12/05/2014

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Joe Bun DJ Company for our wedding and had Randy Bennett directed our way. From the very first email with Randy I knew we had just gotten into a great relationship with an amazing vendor. Randy was so quick to respond to all of my emails over a 14 month timeframe and was always so available to us. We met with him and right away my parents knew we had the best of the best and he was perfect for our event.

Making the playlist was the easy part but it was even easier because Randy used our list and the day of the wedding the guests had an absolute blast. From the very first entrance of our guest stars mascots "Mr. Wuf" and "Ramses" mascots to the very last dance "Carolina in my Mind" by James Taylor, the guests enjoyed every second. Some guests requested specific songs and music and Randy willingly accepted any requests which made the guests happy but he also read the crowd and knew exactly what they enjoyed listening to and he had our guests on the dance floor all night long!

My husband even put in a request the week of the wedding and Randy was more than happy to play it. He played that specific song as we were running out for our exit which was unexpected and the most perfect time to play it, according to my husband. We were very pleased with everything from start to finish. Randy is a class-act and did an impeccable job DJ-ing our wedding and we HIGHLY recommend him for your event! He even sent us a handwritten thank-you card for working our event as well as on the night of the wedding he gave us a copy of all of the song he played for our wedding! Something we will cherish forever.

Thank you Randy for everything, we really enjoyed working with you!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone raved at the music selection and how much fun they had dancing. Everyone had a great time! Debbie and I cannot thank Joe enough for the great job that he did!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
Eric
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy is AWESOME and did a great job!!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best music ever played at a wedding was by our DJ, Steve Stowe. I know I am biased, but when the entire guest list is dancing the entire wedding, that can only mean that the DJ knew what he was doing, and Steve sure did! Steve worked with us on every step of the wedding, from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception - he knew how to work the crowd and most importantly, my crowd. Steve knew when to cue in music at the right time and when to fade out a song if it was too long. Everything sounded perfect and if we timed it that way.The entire process of Bunn DJ Company was easy and I felt confident in planning our wedding with them. Never once did I think this was a cheesy DJ company and that my wedding would flop. So much fun and the best night of dancing!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding planner had worked with Bunn DJ Company many times before and could not say enough good things about them -- and I have to agree they are outstanding. Our DJ, Mitch, helped us plan out the perfect music for our wedding.

He caught on to the feel we were going for and our music preferences very quickly and my now-husband and I felt extremely confident leaving our music for the evening in his hands! He understood the more laid-back feeling we wanted during dinner and got the energy going when it was time to dance. Mitch was on top of all of the announcements and paid attention to all the little details -- like making sure he pronounced everyone in our bridal party's name correctly! He even worked with my husband to pull off a surprise for me during our ceremony. You cannot go wrong with Mitch and Bunn DJ Company!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Kalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was amazing!!! We worked with Frank and he helped with both the ceremony and reception music, which was extremely helpful! I was so pleased with our reception and all of my family and friends commented on how great our DJ was!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Out of all of our vendors, you were the absolute best! There has never been a more fun wedding in all of history! We had friends that have catered weddings for the last 10+ years that said that this was by far the best wedding they have ever been to. We have you to thank for that Joe Bunn!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Randy from Joe Bunn DJ is the BEST DJ in the Triangle. If you are having a wedding with a DJ, you NEED to have him! He was so easy going and professional. He really knows how to read a crowd and can keep everyone dancing! He doesn't just play one song and then fade in another one, he mixes in different beats so it feels like you are at a club! He was always willing to meet with me and calmed my nerves with following the schedule that I had come up with. We even talked about possibly extending the reception and he said that was something we could decide the night of, which was a big relief! We had Randy DJ our ceremony, then cocktail hour and the entire reception and it was beyond words perfect. Every other vendor that I worked with knew Randy and said that "he is the best." (Sorry Joe!) I am so happy that we had Randy as our DJ. We had such an amazing time at our wedding and we have Randy to thank for that! People are still talking about how much of a good time they had and how awesome our DJ was :) If he is available for your date, make sure you book him soon!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Joe Bunn DJ Group for our wedding on November 1, 2014 off of a recommendation from a friend. Our Dj was Mitch Woodard and he was awesome!! We knew the first time that we met with him that he was the DJ for us, our personalities just clicked. He was very informative and responsive throughout all of our communications before the wedding date. The week of the wedding we had a call with him to go through all of the details and I must admit it was one of the most enjoyable phone calls my husband and I had with any of the vendors we booked. Talking to Mitch is like talking to a friend you've known your whole life. He is fun, energetic, funny and great with the crowd. We have gotten a lot of compliments on our wedding since the event but we've probably gotten the most compliments on Mitch and Joe Bunn DJ Group. It was a great choice and I'm so glad that we were paired with Mitch!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe Bunn rocked Thea & Rachit's wedding! Covering both ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music - he was able to set the perfect mood for all parts of their day. He blended varying types of music, per the bride & groom's request and the dancefloor was full the entire night. Between his emceeing skills, the sound quality of his equipment and his knack for picking the next perfect song, Joe Bunn made our client's special night a party to remember! We can't recommend him enough.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy was the DJ for my wedding on October 25th at the Angus Barn and he was amazing! I wasn't able to meet him prior to the wedding so I was nervous but I shouldn't have been nervous at all! We were in great hands. I emailed him a short play/do not play list and from this list, he was able to understand our style and expand upon it. He's very professional, friendly and easy to communicate with. He even got the "people who don't dance" out on the floor and everyone from teenagers to grandparents were enjoying the music. I highly recommend him if you want to have a smooth, classy and fun wedding!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bunn DJ Company were very prompt in all communications and were great in working the event itself.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
919-785-9001
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards