Bunn DJ Company

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My husband and I didn't want all the hoopla (i.e. stress) of a traditional American wedding. So we decided to get married in a private ceremony (just the two of us) in Iceland and then have a shindig to celebrate with friends and family at a local brewpub when we got back. Initially we weren't even planning on having a DJ—mostly because the ones we'd seen at other weddings were obnoxious, cheesy and otherwise tried to steal the show (and likely did all of it while playing subpar tunes). But after several friends expressed an interest in dancing and reading some reviews online we decided to bite the bullet and go with a DJ from Bunn DJ Company. So just a few short weeks before our party we reached out and got paired up with Mark Toney. He was very flexible and met with us for an hour or so to get to know us, see how we envisioned our event and find out what kind of music we liked. Burn DJ Company also provided great online tools to help us plan out the big day and request specific songs we wanted to hear. All of our guests had a great time. Several even told us it was the best "wedding" they'd ever been to—and several others complemented Mark specifically. It seemed like he was having as good a time as the rest of us—and definitely got the people on the dance floor. If we EVER need a DJ again, we will definitely be calling on Mark and the Bunn DJ Company. Now I see what all the five-star reviews are about! Thanks for making our day so amazing.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

What a great review for the one and only DJ Mark T! Thank you!

Services Used: DJ

Bunn DJ Company was great from start to finish. Our DJ communicated with us prior to the event to answer any questions, arrived promptly on the event date and was wonderful!

Sarah
08/15/2015

David Fox was awesome! He helped to keep the wedding on track since we didn't hire a coordinator, very responsive during the entire wedding planning process and very nice! Won't go wrong with him!!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

David is the man in South Carolina! So great to get a review like this!

Services Used: DJ

Wow. Just wow. We cannot say enough good things about our wedding DJ, Mark McNally, of DJ Bunn company. Incredibly professional, flexible, and above all...damn good at what he does. From the beginning, Mark worked within our budget to give us exactly what we needed for our wedding day. He met with us one-on-one at their office building and we talked about each special song (processional, recessional, first dance, etc) and hashed out exactly how long each song would play for in order to accommodate our needs. We gave him our music selection and he effortlessly wove our taste into his own playlist and transitioned seamlessly through the songs. We loved hearing the songs we requested and the ones he intuitively selected on the spot based on our wedding party guests! We had countless guests coming up to us, commenting on how awesome he was! We HIGHLY recommend this DJ and this company and wouldn't have changed a single thing about our experience with both parties. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Services Used: DJ

Randy Bennett was an incredible DJ and no one left the dance floor for the entire event! He was very responsive before, during and after the event and I would hire him again in a second!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Randy B is the man! Thanks for leaving such a great review.

Eugene
08/02/2015

DJ Randy B was awesome! His assistance in creating a time-line for the wedding was invaluable. He was very professional and courteous. His choice of music was exceptional. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! At our first meeting with Randy, my (now) wife and I knew he was the best DJ for us; we didn't even meet with anyone else! If we have any events in the future that would require a DJ Randy will be our first call.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Eugene. Congratulations to you and Tara!

Recently Married

Randy Bennett from Bunn DJ Company is the ultimate wedding DJ!!! We really can't express how grateful we are for his exceptional talent in bringing the dance floor to an all night long festival of movement, joy and the best times we could imagine.

Randy is the kindest, most creative, professional with incomparable dedication to his clients. We must reward his patience ten fold as we had a fusion ceremony that he really had to follow a lot of notes on and many last minute changes in the night that he delivered with a professional flourish of perfection! His music suggestions and tweaks were what made the playlist and he just swept up the guests in a wave of fun and excitement.

We can't help but repeating over and over that Randy really helped to make our wedding night this past weekend at The Fearrington. He just goes above and beyond what you'd expect and besides that Randy is an extremely lovely person. He's just a joy to be around. We are huge huge fans of his and really cannot recommend him enough!
Thank you so much Randy. We will never forget you!
E & M

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Wow guys, this is one of Randy's best reviews! We agree, he is the man!

Recently Married

DJ Randy B ROCKED IT!!!!! If you care about the music and dance party for your wedding, you will pay a little extra to have DJ Randy B or (I assume) DJ Bunn himself at your wedding. Randy was great from the beginning. Very relaxed, nice, funny, care-free, but at the same time highly professional, organized, and detailed oriented. They made an awesome website so you can hand pick the music you want and tell them what music you absolutely do not want. We had a NIGERIAN-AMERICAN wedding and I was able to send Randy several Nigerian songs to intermix throughout the night and he blended everything perfectly. He found the songs himself and uploaded it into his music list. Everyone was out on the dance floor all night. People are still talking about how great our wedding was and that was because we had good food, free alcohol, and an amazing DJ! If you're lucky, he will even tell a corny joke for you!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

No doubt about it, Randy is one of NC's best. Thank you for having Bunn DJ Company!

JILL
07/25/2015

Joe Bunn was absolutely fantastic to work with and I recommend him with the highest of praise. When we set out to plan the wedding, we knew the DJ would be one of our most critical vendors and we wanted our guests, most of which had traveled from out of town, to have a great party. He did not disappoint. The dance floor was filled from the outset and we all wanted it to keep going even after the bride and groom had said their good-byes. From our first planning meeting to the end of the night, Joe was professional, extremely well organized, easy to communicate with, and incredibly personable. We have booked his company again for another wedding just a few weeks away and can't wait for another fantastic experience. Thanks again Joe; everything was perfect.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jill! It was a pleasure to play for you!

Nathan
07/18/2015

Joe Bunn is the best DJ there is. Prior to our wedding; he also was the DJ for my sister in laws wedding as well and it goes to show why we also went with him! He brings enthusiasm and includes all ages in his song selection and sequence. His website to request songs that must be played and do not play songs is so helpful in selecting your music. We were lucky enough to have the owner facilitate our wedding and he was nothing short of amazing. Our guests were dancing from the dinner music to the last song. I highly recommend Bunn DJ company!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Nathan, you just made my day! Love this review...loved your reception too!

Services Used: DJ

BEST DJ COMPANY IN THE TRIANGLE!! Randy Bennet DJ'ed our 7.11.15 wedding and was absolutely amazing! I cannot recommend him enough. He really took our vision of our wedding and translated it into music in a way that made it a fun and memorable wedding and reception. We literally had a full dance floor the entire reception! If you are looking for a DJ that is thoughtful, well-versed in any genre of music, and willing to go the extra mile to make your wedding perfect, Randy Bennett is your man!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

I never get tired of seeing these awesome reviews about my DJs. Thank you!!!

Justine
06/28/2015

My husband and I worked with Joe Bunn himself for our wedding in June. He was the only DJ that we met with, and instantly knew that he was the perfect choice for us! From our first meeting, through the end of our wedding, Joe was professional, organized, friendly, and most of all was able to take our vision for the musical vibe of our wedding and translate it perfectly into a musical/party experience that exceeded expectations for not only us and our friends, but parents, and family as well. When talking to Joe via email, in person or on the phone, it was easy to tell that he knew what he was doing, and we had nothing to worry about. Joe knew the right time to play each genre of music that we requested. It was a non-stop party the whole night. The dance floor was full from the first opportunity until the last. We are still receiving compliments daily on how amazing Joe was and how there was music for everyone the whole night. If we could have, we would have kept Joe for another six hours to continue dancing the night away. Again Joe, was the absolute best, and when we first met him, he said to us he was worth it, and without a doubt he was! We cannot thank Joe enough for being part of making our wedding perfect!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Wow guys! You just made my day! Thank you for having me and for having such a great reception!

Recently Married

Our DJ was Mark McNally and he was awesome! In fact, everyone we met through the company was great. Since we live and were planning from far away, Mark was wiling to skype with us prior to being hired and answer any questions we had. Right before the wedding we spoke to him on the phone to discuss our timeline and music preferences and it was obvious he was listening because everything went to smoothly the day of! It really helped us to fill out the online questionnaire beforehand and while we spent quite some time listing our favorite artists on their playlist sections- it was completely worth it. All of our guests complimented the music during the cocktail hour, dinning service and especially during dance floor time! In fact several guests asked if we had created the song list ourselves since Mark was so spot on. I would highly recommend Mark for any event you are having!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Mark McNally is the man! Thank you for having him at your wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ from Bunn DJ Company was Frank Meldau, and he was just fantastic!!! First of all, he was extremely organized and helpful in planning our reception. I had several wedding guests comment on how much they loved the music selection, and how awesome our DJ was throughout the entire evening. Bunn DJ Company has you fill out an "online planner", which helps the DJ to organize and plan out your event. From the music selections we chose, Frank was able to create the best playlist imaginable that catered to our interests and our guests interests, which is exactly what we wanted. We wanted to make sure our guests danced and enjoyed themselves, and Frank made that possible! We had all ages out on the dance floor up until the end of the reception! Frank was also very patient and understanding with last minute changes/updates/requests that I had - for those that have planned a wedding, you know how hectic it can get, especially towards the wedding date. Frank definitely eased the wedding stress for us, and I am so grateful for that! I highly recommend Frank Meldau from Bunn DJ Company to make your wedding reception the best it can be!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

This is a great review about Frank. He has been a huge asset to our company. Thank you for writing this!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Mark McNally was absolutely amazing and helped to make our wedding day completely perfect! I am originally from Raleigh, NC but I live in Texas and I knew planning my wedding from afar would not be easy. My wedding planner suggested Bunn DJ Company, and we could not have been happier. Mark skype us one evening and went through everything with us that we may need to know as well as getting to know him. We were sent an online planner for all our music needs for the ceremony and reception. There were a few things I had no idea what song I wanted (for example pre-ceremony music, bridal party precessional, bridal precessional, etc.) and the week before our wedding Mark called us. He went over the timeline, talked to us about songs we wanted, any songs that needed to be cut short. He also gave wonderful suggestions for songs to walk into where I wasn't sure. He was great about helping us get everything figured out down to the very last detail. On the wedding day he was extremely helpful with announcements, music, making sure everything went perfectly and that everyone had fun. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day and can not say enough good things about DJ Mark McNally! Oh and his Irish accent is a definite bonus!!!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

We love his Irish accent too! Thanks!

Services Used: DJ

Randy Bennett DJed our wedding ceremony and reception last month and I don't think I've ever been to another wedding where the dance floor stayed as packed as ours the ENTIRE time. Randy created a great playlist to play before our ceremony that complemented our contemporary song choices for the processional, and offered some additions to our laundry list of cocktail hour and dancing requests that kept the energy up all night. Randy went out of his way to make sure our preferred version of our first dance song was played (there are two album versions), and honored our guests' requests as well as our "do not play" preferences. We had the time of our lives, and lost count of how many guests told us that the music was ON POINT all night! Thank you Randy and Bunn DJ Co!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

I never get tired of reading Randy B reviews! He is awesome! Thanks for saying so!