Bunn DJ Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

BEST DJ COMPANY IN THE TRIANGLE!! Randy Bennet DJ'ed our 7.11.15 wedding and was absolutely amazing! I cannot recommend him enough. He really took our vision of our wedding and translated it into music in a way that made it a fun and memorable wedding and reception. We literally had a full dance floor the entire reception! If you are looking for a DJ that is thoughtful, well-versed in any genre of music, and willing to go the extra mile to make your wedding perfect, Randy Bennett is your man!

Justine
06/28/2015

My husband and I worked with Joe Bunn himself for our wedding in June. He was the only DJ that we met with, and instantly knew that he was the perfect choice for us! From our first meeting, through the end of our wedding, Joe was professional, organized, friendly, and most of all was able to take our vision for the musical vibe of our wedding and translate it perfectly into a musical/party experience that exceeded expectations for not only us and our friends, but parents, and family as well. When talking to Joe via email, in person or on the phone, it was easy to tell that he knew what he was doing, and we had nothing to worry about. Joe knew the right time to play each genre of music that we requested. It was a non-stop party the whole night. The dance floor was full from the first opportunity until the last. We are still receiving compliments daily on how amazing Joe was and how there was music for everyone the whole night. If we could have, we would have kept Joe for another six hours to continue dancing the night away. Again Joe, was the absolute best, and when we first met him, he said to us he was worth it, and without a doubt he was! We cannot thank Joe enough for being part of making our wedding perfect!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Wow guys! You just made my day! Thank you for having me and for having such a great reception!

Recently Married

Our DJ was Mark McNally and he was awesome! In fact, everyone we met through the company was great. Since we live and were planning from far away, Mark was wiling to skype with us prior to being hired and answer any questions we had. Right before the wedding we spoke to him on the phone to discuss our timeline and music preferences and it was obvious he was listening because everything went to smoothly the day of! It really helped us to fill out the online questionnaire beforehand and while we spent quite some time listing our favorite artists on their playlist sections- it was completely worth it. All of our guests complimented the music during the cocktail hour, dinning service and especially during dance floor time! In fact several guests asked if we had created the song list ourselves since Mark was so spot on. I would highly recommend Mark for any event you are having!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ from Bunn DJ Company was Frank Meldau, and he was just fantastic!!! First of all, he was extremely organized and helpful in planning our reception. I had several wedding guests comment on how much they loved the music selection, and how awesome our DJ was throughout the entire evening. Bunn DJ Company has you fill out an "online planner", which helps the DJ to organize and plan out your event. From the music selections we chose, Frank was able to create the best playlist imaginable that catered to our interests and our guests interests, which is exactly what we wanted. We wanted to make sure our guests danced and enjoyed themselves, and Frank made that possible! We had all ages out on the dance floor up until the end of the reception! Frank was also very patient and understanding with last minute changes/updates/requests that I had - for those that have planned a wedding, you know how hectic it can get, especially towards the wedding date. Frank definitely eased the wedding stress for us, and I am so grateful for that! I highly recommend Frank Meldau from Bunn DJ Company to make your wedding reception the best it can be!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Mark McNally was absolutely amazing and helped to make our wedding day completely perfect! I am originally from Raleigh, NC but I live in Texas and I knew planning my wedding from afar would not be easy. My wedding planner suggested Bunn DJ Company, and we could not have been happier. Mark skype us one evening and went through everything with us that we may need to know as well as getting to know him. We were sent an online planner for all our music needs for the ceremony and reception. There were a few things I had no idea what song I wanted (for example pre-ceremony music, bridal party precessional, bridal precessional, etc.) and the week before our wedding Mark called us. He went over the timeline, talked to us about songs we wanted, any songs that needed to be cut short. He also gave wonderful suggestions for songs to walk into where I wasn't sure. He was great about helping us get everything figured out down to the very last detail. On the wedding day he was extremely helpful with announcements, music, making sure everything went perfectly and that everyone had fun. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day and can not say enough good things about DJ Mark McNally! Oh and his Irish accent is a definite bonus!!!

Services Used: DJ

Randy Bennett DJed our wedding ceremony and reception last month and I don't think I've ever been to another wedding where the dance floor stayed as packed as ours the ENTIRE time. Randy created a great playlist to play before our ceremony that complemented our contemporary song choices for the processional, and offered some additions to our laundry list of cocktail hour and dancing requests that kept the energy up all night. Randy went out of his way to make sure our preferred version of our first dance song was played (there are two album versions), and honored our guests' requests as well as our "do not play" preferences. We had the time of our lives, and lost count of how many guests told us that the music was ON POINT all night! Thank you Randy and Bunn DJ Co!

Dodie
06/21/2015

WOW describes David Fox. I am the MOB and this was a destination wedding (talk about nervous) and my daughter put me in charge of the DJ. She was so happy with my choice. Never had to worry about any planning, the guests never sat down (only once they went to leave the dance floor and he faded the song off and put on a dance favorite and they never made it to their seats:) Thank you for a great memory!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Deidre. David IS the best!! Glad you had a great time and congratulations on the wedding of your daughter.

Services Used: DJ

We cannot say enough good things about Mitch at Joe Bunn DJ! He provided music for our ceremony and reception. Both were in places he had never DJ'd but they went off without a hitch! Mitch took time to meet with us in person before the wedding and called a few days prior just to make sure everything was exactly as we wanted it. Mitch kept everyone on the dance floor all night long with a variety of songs for all age groups. We are still receiving compliments on what a fantastic night our guests had and we owe a large part of that to Mitch who provided such a wonderful atmosphere and fun party!

Services Used: DJ

Kent was the DJ for our wedding and he did a great job! We constructed a playlist and he mostly used songs from it throughout the night. It was great to hear songs that we had selected personally during dinner and dancing. We were unable to meet with him the week before the wedding, but we communicated via e-mail and phone to nail down the details. He was even receptive to my maid of honor, who contacted him in order to plan something special for us with the whole wedding party. The night of the wedding, Kent was professional, friendly, and kept the night moving along. We have received many compliments on the music and how much fun our guests had!

Services Used: DJ

Steve was our DJ for our wedding and he was awesome! He had great music selection and made the night even better! He is very professional and friendly, such a pleasure to work with. Thanks, Steve!

Services Used: DJ

Mark was awesome! He provided sound for all our guest to hear our ceremony and it was perfect. Then he played music in line with what we wanted for our dinner hour. Followed by kicking it up a notch for the absolute best dance mix for our crowd. We loved it and were so happy we chose Mark to be a part of our big day!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Mark McNally is definitely the man! Thank you for having us at your reception Christy!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Joe Bunn was absolutely wonderful to work with! First of all, the planning tools made it so easy to help plan our reception. Secondly, I can't speak highly enough of how fabulous this guy is at his job. He kept the party going and had great song transitions. I can not recall a single time the dance floor wasn't full. We also had an emotional song we wanted to played for my husbands late father but didn't want to kill the vibe of the party. He had excellent suggestions for song placement and introduction that worked perfectly and we were able to honor a wonderful man without changing the mood. We have received so many compliments on our DJ and I would highly recommend this company! I would absolutely use them in the future.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Brett, thank you for this amazing review. What a great reception! I love a dancing crowd!

Recently Married

Joe Bunn is AMAZING! We had the absolute best dance party for our wedding and I would highly highly highly recommend him for any event you are looking to have. We had Joe DJ before the ceremony, the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception as well as do the lighting for the event. He was professional and friendly from the our first meeting. He was easy to contact and talk with. He kept the party going from the beginning of our event until the very end. Everyone was commenting on how awesome the music was and that is exactly what we wanted for our wedding. You should definitely hire Joe Bunn for your wedding! Best wedding ever!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
1 Review
Recently Married

DJ David Fox was great. Prompt, courteous, very aware of our "do not play list" and our request list.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for using Bunn DJ Company and DJ David Fox. He is awesome!

Services Used: DJ

Frank Meldau was amazing at our wedding! He went above and beyond to ensure the reception went exactly as planned. Frank called in advance of the wedding to go over the forms and songs submitted and provided his suggestion on the timeline. Frank’s advice on the timeline made the night flow exactly as we had envisioned with the cake cutting, bouquet toss, toasts, etc. all at the right time. The website that has been setup makes this part of wedding planning so easy and stress free. We never had to worry about the music and most definitely would book Frank again!

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kimberly! Frank's experience definitely shows through in his work. He rocks!

Services Used: DJ

Frank was awesome and very helpful during my planning process. The DJ planner they have made the music part of my planning really easy and made me think of things I may not have thought about.

Frank had my guests dancing the whole night! I would definitely use Bunn DJ Company again.

Bunn DJ Company responded with the following comments:

Thanks Leila! We are so glad you loved Frank and our online planners!