bumbleberries
Specializing in all things Cake!
Pennfield

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 5 Reviews
We loved bumbleberries! They gave us three different - and delicious - cupcake flavors. The cake was beautiful and the total ensemble was so pretty. Stacy is truly an artist!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 3 Reviews
cake tasted amazing and was so pretty
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Stacy did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake. Everyone loved the cupcakes we had, it was the talk of our wedding. She also brought my vision to life for my not so tacky wizard of oz themed cake I wanted. Between my vision and her artistry it was perfect. It was everything I wanted. She also did a grooms cake for us with a deer on it for my husband. The deer looked so life like. It was great! Her creativity and the flavor of the cakes was perfect! I will be going to her again for other cakes!!!!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love working with this bakery. They cakes and cupcakes are the best!!
Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy was great to work with and she was able to produce an amazing cake and set up better then I ever imagined! I received so many compliments on the look and taste of the cupcakes!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely amazing!!! I told Stacy exactly what I wanted and it was perfect! The decoration was beautiful on both the cake and the cupcakes. The flavor was delicious!!!
Wedding: 05/11/2013
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I initially found Stacy for my nephews birthday cake, which turned out great. We then used her for my shower cake which although she did a great job on the taste of the cake, the vision that we gave her was not what was delivered. I still used her for my wedding cake, which we decided to use do little cups of cake and then a cake to cut into, which was one real layer and the rest was fake. We agreed to allow Stacy to keep the dumy cake to show future clients. I won't get into the fact that she used our idea of the little individual cakes (which yes she served at her tasting little cups for us to try, but that was not a service she offered until we wanted it) on another wedding before mine and posted it all over her facebook page, but that two days before my wedding she sent me pictures of my dumy cake and it was pink (it was suppose to be ivory). She told me it was the lighting in her house that it was not pink and I believed her till the day it showed up at my wedding pink. The unprofessional way that she handled her self after the fact was terrible. She tried to blame me and say she didn't' know if she was going to get paid for the cake (which I had to have her create a contract which is why she didn't get payment till the contract was completed). We had used her in the past and her nerve to say she wouldn't get paid was highly unprofessional. Although she ended up giving us only $100 back for the wrong cake color, I won't be using Bumbleberries ever again, nor will my friends and family. It was a huge disappointment for us because I really enjoyed Stacy as a person and respected her as a business owner up until the final BIG day that made it all count, and we were let down.
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Stacy has done two cakes for me. My daughters birthday and graduation. She did an awesome job on both cakes. She captured my daughter and her personality in both cakes. She listens to detail and runs with it. We were very pleased with the cakes from bumbleberries. We will definitely use bumbleberries again.
Wedding: 06/02/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our cake turned out better than I could have pictured it. So beautiful and delicious!
Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacy Lint of Bumbleberries did my cupcake tower for my summer wedding on Lake Michigan in July and she did an extrordinary job. She was readily available to discuss any concerns or ideas I had for my cake and she was always very kind and considerate. I had alot of different ideas about what I wanted for my cake and I did not live in the area, so I had to do most of my explaining over the phone and via email and she was amazing about it. The cupcakes were moist and absolutely delicious. I had a cupcake tower made of 150 chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with lime green buttercreme frosting and chocolate ganache filling. My top cake was also chocolate with lime green frosting and had a beautiful design, with a delicate star fish that was all made out of edible purple icing. The cake was on time and in perfect condition for my wedding and she even put live purple daisies on the top of each cupcake. She was very professional, very helpful, and I got a lot of cake for the cost. I was very pleased with their overall service and would recommend them to any bride that is looking for worry-free service, great attitudes, delicious cakes, and an amazing presentation for a great price.
Wedding: 07/23/2011