Buffalo Trace Distillery

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WE LOVED OUR VENUE - so beautiful, the grounds are meticulously kept so our day turned out beautiful. The lodge is spacious and was plenty of room for our 140 guests. We had the buffet set up downstairs but all the tables, bar and dancing was upstairs. The rustic feel of the place was perfect for our wedding style and we loved that they allowed us to bring our own food and alcohol in. Sarah Webb with the events staff is also a wonderful person to work with, she answered all the crazy bride questions I had throughout my year of planning and was always prompt, friendly and helpful. Will definitely use it again for future events - great deal!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Monica
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Buffalo Trace is beautiful for an outdoor wedding. The grounds are perfectly kept and updated to reflect flowers throughout the year depending on the season. Sarah was a pleasure to work with and so helpful in making sure we had everything in order to make our wedding day run smoothly. We LOVED taking pictures in the warehouse with the bourbon barrels- those photos turned out AMAZING. They offered a free mini tour to our guests immediately following our wedding while cocktail hour was going on, so we could finish up quick pictures. Our guests LOVED it and are still talking about how great the tour was. This venue was definitely a perfect for our needs and wedding.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express enough how absolutely incredible this venue was. It was by far the best decision we made with regard to our wedding. Sarah Webb (responsible for event coordinating at buffalo trace) was the most helpful, sincere, amazing, and wonderful person we have ever come across. From the first day we checked out buffalo trace as a potential venue she went above and beyond to show us the best of buffalo trace. It was a no brainer to pick buffalo trace as a venue because it has so many stunning locations on its property, the value was beyond amazing (we had our wedding on a weekday), and the venue was perfect. Even after we picked this place as our venue Sarah was the most incredible and helpful person we have ever met. We wanted to take engagement pictures at buffalo trace and Sarah made this not only possible, but helped us out with anything we needed during this process! We even had to come back for a second time and again she was amazingly helpful!! Sarah always answered every email and every single question I had (which were a ton!!) promptly and thoroughly. If there was ever a question or problem she offered numerous suggestions and always gave advice on how to make our dreams come true. This venue was beyond amazing. Again, the price was an extreme value, the location has gobs of beautiful sites to choose from for a ceremony and/or reception. Additionally if you choose to have the reception at buffalo trace along with the ceremony (it's included in the rental!) you will not be disappointed because it is huge, air conditioned, there is a fireplace, beautiful bar area, huge bathrooms and the possibilities for decorating are endless. Even though this venue was everything we wanted and more it was made a thousand times better because of Sarah Webb. I cannot stress enough how AMAZING this girl is. She not only made me 120% certain that choosing buffalo trace for my wedding was the perfect choice but she also made my husband and I buffalo trace fans forever!!

• Wedding: 06/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Buffalo Trace is a beautiful wedding venue. Grounds are immaculate and staff is amazing.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved Buffalo Trace Distillery. The grounds were beautiful for pictures and it allowed for us to have the ceremony outside on-site and the reception inside the clubhouse. We did a standard 4 hour reception and added an hour for the ceremony and distillery tour. I loved that my guests had something to do while we finished pictures. Also, you are able to bring in your own food and alcohol to save on costs! I would recommend Buffalo Trace in a heartbeat, but be quick because dates fill up fast.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sara from Buffalo Trace worked with us to secure the wedding site and help with figuring out the best way to set up the room for our wedding. The site itself is beautiful. All our guests loved it, and said it was the best place for a wedding.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The perfect unique and beautiful wedding venue! We had our ceremony on the lawn and the reception in the upstairs of the clubhouse and they even gave our guests a distillery tour during our cocktail hour! The staff was very helpful and we were so happy with our choice!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone ranted and raved about the uniqueness of our venue! Included in the moderate price, we were able to begin setup at 8am, chairs and tables were provided, free distillery tours for guests, use of grounds and entire clubhouse, and much more. Sarah Webb is the event manager and is amazing to work with. She put up with all of my pesky emails and phone calls. I love BT!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was our ceremony and reception venue and it was PERFECT! The grounds are gorgeous and the people are the friendliest people I have ever dealt with! The rates were VERY reasonable for everything they included and they were very flexible with everything! Choose all your own vendors! We also opted to let our guests do the tour of the distillery between the ceremony and reception and the gift shop remained open for our guests to do the tasting and buy anything! You will not be dissapointed at all if you choose Buffalo Trace for your wedding venue!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Buffalo Trace Distillery was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. The entire staff was so helpful and accommodating. The facility is gorgeous and the grounds provided a perfect backdrop for our pictures. I would recommend Buffalo Trace wholeheartedly! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As previously mentioned, gorgeous! We got married on a Thursday (saved us 50% and we didn't have to book a year out) and it was absolutely perfect. They let us set up starting at 8 am and we could be there until midnight! No restrictions on catering, etc. Candy was incredibly helpful, answering all my emails quickly and nicely. I had absolutely zero complaints. We loved it so much, we're thinking of throwing our first anniversary bash there!

• Wedding: 09/22/2011
Kaytee
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Buffalo Trace was an absolutely perfect venue for us. We loved the outdoor ceremony site, just outside the clubhouse and shaded by a huge maple (lots of other outdoor venues we looked at had no large trees but BT has lots!). The tour they did for our guests after the ceremony was great (we were taking photots), lots of compliments on that. Beautiful venue, only downside was that we had to take tables and chairs back down at the end, even though there was a wedding the next day and that bride and I had communicated about leaving tables up to save her some trouble (I understand, BT had to mop, but the person working didn't say that's why we had to take them down, just that if he let me leave them up the next one would too, which was not what I wanted to hear at 1:30am after the party was over). Overall a great experience though, able to party til midnight, another option not available at many of the other venues. It's beautiful there, your guests will rave.

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We booked the Buffalo Trace Clubhouse for our reception and it was perfect! It made for beautiful pictures outside and a great party inside!!! The Clubhouse was perfect and the people there were great too... This venue made for great memories. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reception venue and though we didnt have our ceremony here, it would be excellent for an outdoor ceremony. It has a very rustic look and tables and chairs are provided, so not rentals!!! I continuously go there to do family pictures because they keep the ground beautiful. Only downfall is they book up quick, I have to determine my wedding date around their availability!!! I booked a year in advance. Love this place!

• Wedding: 07/29/2006