Brooke Images. A wedding photography company

Value
Flexibility
Alexandra
03/08/2015

It was a dream having Ashley and Greg shoot our wedding day. They are super fun people and completely dedicated professionals. It felt like we were hanging out with friends who we had known for quite some time, rather than business professionals. They made all of us feel comfortable as they shot photos on our wedding day.

Throughout the planning process, both Ashley and Greg were responsive and were quick to answer any questions I had. They worked with us to find the right package and we even met beforehand to go over the wedding day in detail.

Lastly, they are so creative and inspiring. I trusted them completely, knowing they would shoot whatever they thought would produce the best end result. That said, their talent does come at a price, but they are MORE than worth it. I would HIGHLY recommend Brooke Images to anyone in the area looking for a photographer.

Private User
Recently Married

Ashley and Greg of Brooke Images are AMAZING!!!! From our beautiful engagement photos to the details and time they took with our wedding photography, they are a dream team. When we met them for the engagement shoot we immediately hit it off! It is so much better when you can just vibe with your vendors and both of them were just so welcoming and easy to get along with. We are so incredibly happy we chose Brooke Images!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Ashley and Greg was truly a pleasure! They are so talented and made our wedding day something we can treasure forever with our photos! We were so grateful to be able to work with them! They were very easy to work with and were able to capture the photos we really wanted!

Ashley
06/07/2014

We worked with Brooke Images for our wedding at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. Both Ashley and Greg were great to work with and fit with our style. Taking the photos was stress free and fun on our big day! We felt that all the special moments and more were caught on camera. All of guest had nothing but good things to say. I find myself reliving the day everytime I look at our photos.

Dan
05/24/2014

Ashley and Greg are outstanding. Not only was the end photo quality perfect but so was everything leading up to the event. They are very professional and great to work with. They also take control day of and the run of show. They have a great working relationship with all of the vendors in the Jacksonville area. When you hire the best, you expect the best. We had our engagement and wedding photos taken and couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Avalee
05/17/2014

Ashley and Greg were fantastic, they were incredibly fun to work with on our wedding day and our pictures were amazing. They were very responsive to all my questions leading up to the wedding and I knew they had everything taken care of. We loved working with them!

Taylor
04/05/2014

I could not have picked a better photographer for my wedding! They made what could have been a stressful day so easy and calm. I barely knew they were there, but somehow they knew exactly what to capture. Their eye for photography and quality of the images are impressive. I love my wedding photos and am so thankful they were able to be a part of our wedding! Definitely a great team to work with!

Katlyn
12/14/2013

We were so pleased with the choice we made when deciding on Ashley and Greg to be our wedding photographers! They were so much fun to work with and made the whole process super easy! My husband and I absolutely love our wedding pictures and our friends and family always comment on how beautiful they are! We are so thankful to have amazing pictures to help us remember this special day forever! I would definitely use them again for any photography needs or recommend them to anyone looking for a fantastic couple to work with!!!

Carolyn
12/05/2013

This husband and wife team were awesome! Well worth the money because they took away so much stress from our wedding day, and helped make it the best day ever. And the photos were beautiful too, they really captured the moments, they're amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Great photographers!! They did an great job at my daughter's wedding. Never stopped taking photos the whole day. Would definitely use them again.

Services Used: Photography

Works can't begin to describe how happy we are with our photographs. Ashley and Greg are amazing to work with and the quality of their work is just stunning. We had our engagement photos done as well as our wedding day and will continue to use them for all of our life events. They are so professional yet you feel like so at ease with them. The photographs speak for themselves and you will most definitely be glad you chose Brooke Images!

Joanna
10/20/2013

We had such a great experience w/ Ashley & Greg as our wedding photographers! Leading up to the wedding, they were very quick to respond to emails and worked with us to customize our photography package. On our wedding day they made us feel at ease and comfortable while posing for pictures, and did a great job of capturing every moment of the ceremony and reception without us even noticing they were nearby! They also made sure that they had captured every detail and picture we wanted before they left that evening.

The photos from our wedding are SO beautiful- our friends and family are still raving about them! I spent a lot of time on pinterest before the wedding and their aesthetic is right on par with what I pinned from wedding blogs like StyleMePretty, GreenWeddingShoes, etc. Very modern- just what we were looking for.

They actually submitted our wedding to one of the popular wedding blogs and it was accepted to be published- so exciting!

In the realm of weddings, ours was small-with a smaller budget-but we knew how important it was to have pictures we loved that will last a lifetime. We are so happy with our decision to hire Ashley and Greg to capture our special day, and would recommend them to anyone! :)

Services Used: Photography

Ashley and Greg from Brooke Images were my wedding photographers and they did a fantastic job! They did our engagement shoot first and I liked how their laid-back and fun personalities meshed well with my fiancee and I so I knew they'd be great at the wedding. On our big day they were punctual, professional, and fun. You could tell they were very experienced and didn't miss a thing. They put a lot of thought into preparation to know what shots I expected, but also brought their own ideas to make sure I got great shots. I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out and I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Services Used: Photography

Ashley and Greg are incredibly talented, professional, organized, timely…everything a bride wants in photographers who she's entrusted to capture the biggest day of her life. I would (and have) recommend Brooke Images to anyone. My pictures turned out gorgeous. I've had friends who end up with a handful of good pics after spending hundreds and sometimes thousands on a photographer. I had over 1,000 pictures that were ALL good. I also recommend getting a custom wedding album. Mine turned out beautiful.

Private User
1+ year ago

I would recommend them to everyone. They are easy to work with and make you feel so comfortable. The quality of their work is top notch.

Georgia
09/21/2013

Although there were photographers who were less expensive we decided to go with Ashley and Greg because they were so easy to be around. My husband nd I are not what you would call photogenic and we hate having our picture taken. It was important to us to find someone we were comfortble around so that we would be less nervous. Ashley and Greg did a great job photgraphing us without us at our most relaxed. Our pictures were fantastic and we feel like we could not have made a better choice of photographers to document our wedding day.