Bringing it Together Events

Bringing it Together Events

Perfect events don't happen by accident

Springfield, MO | map
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary is the BEST!!! I had some amazing venders, but if I had to make one recommendation to future brides it would be to hire Mary and her staff! She will do anything and everything to make your wedding day dreams come true. Mary goes above and beyond to bring your vision to life! Her services are reasonably priced and well worth it! Mary will give you peace of mind and a stress free event! I can't say enough good things. Simply put, she is amazing, and a must have on your wedding vender team!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Karli
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The biggest mistake I made in planning my daughter’s wedding was not hiring Mary Douglas and her team sooner. While Mary is a true professional who has an in-depth knowledge of her industry, other local wedding vendors and current styles and trends; when you sit down with her to describe your vision, it is more like sitting down with a good friend. Mary and her team took the time to listen to my daughter and me. On the big day things could not have gone more smoothly. I was able to enjoy the day with my daughter and our family and friends without worrying about the details. Bringing It Together Events delivered beyond our vision. Our wedding guests are still talking about how lovely everything was from the ceremony to the reception. No task was too big or too small for this team. Thanks Mary for the perfect day!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Alicen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bringing It Together Events and Mary Douglas could not have been more amazing to work with for our wedding. Mary brought so much knowledge and expertise to our event, but most importantly peace of mind. I don't live in Springfield and was planning the wedding from afar. Mary and team worked tirelessly to ensure that every last detail was taken care of leading up to the event as well as on the big day. This allowed my family to relax and truly enjoy the wedding. As my dad says, "hiring Mary was the best thing we did." Mary- Thanks so much for everything you did to make our day amazing! We truly enjoyed working with you!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was absolutely amazing!!! I would recommend her (and her staff) to anyone debating on hiring a wedding planner. They made the process extremely smooth and a lot less stressful. It was also a plus that they all had such great attitude and fun personalities.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary with bringing it together events did a fabulous job at making our wedding day perfect. She took so much stress off of me and my wife throughout the whole planning process. I don't think we could have chose a better person to help coordinate the wedding from a planning aspect to the actual wedding ceremony and reception. Just perfect in every way! Thank you Mary!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was a great help and very professional. Our wedding could not have been such a success without her! Mary had great ideas and offered to help with so many little things that I might not have anticipated. She was wonderful!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I always thought that I would over think every part of my wedding. But who wants to do that? Not enjoy the planning and be to stressed out to enjoy the whole experience. Mary and her team took care of every worry and every question I had. I always left our meetings, and phone calls feeling calm and like everything would be taken care of.

She recommended great vendors, got great deals, and overall has a great relationship with the bride.

Dealing with a wedding that was 2 hours from civilization and that most people have never even heard of would be a challenge, but Mary acted like it was routine.

My number one advice on having a wedding? GET A PLANNER!

Best. Decision. Ever.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary is truly amazing. Our day wouldn't have been what it was without her. I can't imagine having to plan anything without her. Everyone should have Mary in their corner - we both fell completely in love with her.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband and I were extremely happy with Mary. We were introduced to her by our venue (Anne at the Savory), and our first meeting we schedule our photographer and cater. All the stress I was feeling trying to plan our wedding, was lifted in our first meeting. Our day was perfect, oh forgot to mention we had two weddings in one day. My wedding went smooth and I was able to enjoy my day and never know if we had any issues. If anyone is looking for a planner I would recommend Mary hands down. I am going to miss our meetings and hope all the best for her and her future. Love you, Mary!!!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was an amazing wedding planner. She was full of great ideas and really helped my wedding day run smoothly. She was professional and always just a phone call away. I would highly recommend her for anyone who is looking for a fun, free relaxing day!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary was there for the entire planning process from start to finish. The vendors she recommended were perfect. She ran the rehearsal so efficiently and the day of the wedding was flawless. She handled every little detail so that I could truly relax and enjoy every minute of my daughters wedding. I would highly recommend Mary Douglas to anyone looking for a great wedding planner!! Don't try to plan a wedding without her :)

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Pam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rule #1 for planning a wedding...hire a planner! Hiring Mary Douglas with Bringing it Together was the best decision I made for planning my wedding. As the wedding day drew near, I realized that I needed help with a lot of details that I didn't want to have to mess with, I realized that I didn't want to spend my wedding day or have my friends and family setting up and cleaning up, and I also didn't want to have to deal with vendors and the wedding day timeline the week of the wedding. This allowed for my wedding day and the entire planning process to be stress and worry free, and I was able to spend more quality time with family members and friends that were in town for the wedding. Mary Douglas is an expert with wedding planning, and she has a well trained team to help assist her. They didn't miss one detail. I would highly recommend Bringing it Together for your wedding planning!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary and her Team at Bringing it Together helped my husband and I plan the best day of our lives! As a first time bride, I had no clue how to plan a wedding. Who knew there were so many details to coordinate? I hired Mary for her "day of" services, but she went above and beyond and helped me before, during and after the wedding. We had several coffee dates leading up to the big day and she really took the time to get to know us and grasp our vision for the ceremony and reception. Throughout the planning process, Mary was in constant contact with both us and our wedding vendors. Our wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to Mary and her Team. If I could give future Brides any piece of advice it would be; hire a wedding planner, but not just anyone, hire Mary with Bringing it Together. She truly is the best!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary and her team at Bringing It Together were perfect! Reasonably priced and professional. We were in need of "day of" coordinating and they definitely came through, exceeding our expectations. My husband and I (parents too) were clueless when it came to things like scheduling the day, cutting the cake, how to walk down the aisle...Mary was by my side the entire way. She even helped bussel my wedding dress at the reception! Having a destination wedding was scary but she was always available to talk or text. She put up with all of my emails and was able make the dream wedding in my head a reality. The day could not have gone better!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mary & Julia are such a good resource for a wedding! They were both so helpful and really helped me out whenever I had a question or an impasse with my mom & dad. There is nothing more valuable in a wedding service than finding a vendor who can relieve some of the stress -- which is exactly what Bringing it Together does!

• Wedding: 06/08/2012
Elise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Mary was so much fun! She really helped to make sure I didn't get too stressed about the details. She was always available to calm me down if I called her panicked or to meet with me if I wanted to review something before the big day! I am so glad that I had Mary's help on my wedding day because her staff took care of all the little details that I put so much work into. They also helped to solve potential catastrophes caused by my venue. They solved them so quickly and efficiently that I didn't even know about them until days after my wedding.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
417-619-3966
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards