Brilliant Bridal

Value
Flexibility
Bethany
09/02/2017

Monica was so helpful and didn't make me feel pressured to commit or buy today but also provided all the options for a dress I did really life if I decide it's the one.

NuevaVida
[Private]

I thought that the process was going to be overwhelming especially since I was asked to pick a few favorites. However, Melissa did a wonderful job keeping everything calm. I found my dress and it doesn't need many alterations. Plus the $$ is not too bad.

Savanna
06/05/2016

I had a great time at your Thunderbird location. It went very smoothly, and I was so happy to find my dress there, for a reasonable price. Thank you for everything.

Chelsea
06/04/2016

My experience at Brilliant Bridal was absolutely wonderful! Ari assisted me in finding a dress and she genuinely cares for her customers! She listened to everything I wanted and also found some dresses she thought I may like as well. The entire team at Brilliant Bridal supports one another in helping their customers and making sure your experience is a great one! I had a wedding dress already picked out in Tucson, but the one I found at Brilliant Bridal was not only significantly better priced, but more unique and true to me. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun and kind experience in finding their dress for their special day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff was more than accommodating and friendly when I came in. They had reviewed my styles of dresses beforehand and showed me wonderful gowns that matched my tastes. The dresses were appropriately priced and were within any budget. I highly recommend making this place a go to stop for dress shopping!

1 person found this review helpful

Absolutely wonderful business! My sister and I initially went in to try on dresses on a whim in February. The sales ladies were so sweet and let me know they were there to help, but allowed me to shop in peace. When I did want to try on, they had gorgeous huge dressing rooms and helped me put the dresses on. When I didn't really love the dresses, the sales associate offered to find me a gown and she found the dress of my dreams and stayed in the price range I stated! She was so wonderful and I ended up buying the dress. 2 months later I ended up going back to find my veil and tiara and they worked perfectly! They even allowed me to go home, grab my dress and try it all on together. The same associate helped me and once again I was so impressed. This business is just so amazing. Great prices and the staff is amazing. Definitely would recommend to any brides!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Yesterday I had an appointment at Brilliant Bridal and they absolutely blew me away! My bridal consultant, Ally, was not only sweet and helpful but also did a great job at understanding what I wanted and needed and picked out dresses which blended all of the things I liked. I had my bridesmaids and mother-in-law to be with me and they were so excited picking out dresses and providing their take on everything and Ally took it all in stride and did a great job at providing input but also letting us talk through things on our own. Plus the prices were amazing! The dresses were absolutely gorgeous and well-made and the one that I left with is something that I never could have dreamed of loving or getting anywhere else. I would recommend this shop over and over again!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

From the moment I called and discussed my friend Susan's wedding with Shay and set up an appointment all the way to the purchase of the wedding dress , with the help of Alli and Mackenzie.. flawless service.
Alli greeted us with a sincere smile. Her positive attitude really made Susan feel at ease.
It's a nerve racking process but these three ladies did an amazing job of making a once in a lifetime moment a unforgettable impression. Thank you so much for all your patience and enthusiasm. I definitely will refer people your way! Sharon M.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ari was my consultant today when me and 2 of my bridesmaids walked into Brilliant Bridal without an appointment. This is the 4th time I was trying on dresses and (to be honest, I bought a dress somewhere else about a month ago that I'm just not crazy about) Ari really went out of her way to help me tie corsets and bring more dresses in my size that we didn't see AND were still in my price range! When I finally had maybe 15 dresses narrowed down to 2, she encouraged me to try the 2 on again. To take my time and make sure that it was what I truly loved. She held one up over the other since they were the same style and when she dropped it, I knew exactly which dress to choose! Now I'm not a sappy person and I never thought that I'd cry over the dress thing, but it was hard to hold back the tears when you find THE ONE. My experience here was AMAZING and my consultant really made this experience extraordinary for not only me, but the 2 girls I brought with! HUGE THANK YOU TO ARI!!!!!

Private User
[Private]

The girls at Brilliant Bridal are AMAZING!!! I only had an appointment booked for 1 hour and didn't find anything. So they let me stay as long as I needed/ wanted to find the perfect dress. Which I did! The dresses there are beautiful and are all reasonably priced. I'm sooooo happy I went there!!!!

Alex
[Private]

I just bought my wedding dress from the East Valley store today! I would absolutely recommend to anyone to go here first when you start dress shopping. I went by myself first, and found the perfect dress- it had just come in the day before, and was not even put out on the floor yet. I brought my mom, sister, maid of honor, and fiancé's mom for my second appointment, and tried on some other beautiful dresses, but the one I found the first day was the one. The best part is that it cost less than $1000 with my bridal show coupon- I never thought I would find such a great deal on my wedding dress! Ari was my stylist for both appointments, and she was amazing. She was so helpful, and seemed to know my style even better than I did. I had a lot of fun shopping here (I usually hate shopping and trying on clothes, so that's a big deal), and I'm happy that I was able to find my dress so quickly! Thank you so much to Brilliant Bridal, especially Ari!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Looking for dresses was easy with the help of Kendra. She pulled all of the dresses for me to try on. She accommodated my needs and was very attentive! She also chose a wild card for me and the dress was to die for! She did an amazing job I'm happy that Kendra helped me.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went into Brilliant Bridal-Mesa not thinking I would say yes to a dress since it was my first day of dress shopping and I am very indecisive, but oh was I wrong. Ari was my consultant and she let me browse around first to see if anything caught my eye. She then showed me a dress that at first I didn't like because of the neck illusion, which she quickly added that, that piece can easily be removed. It ended up being my dress! It's so beautiful and not to mention such a great price! I definitely stayed under my budget! I also purchased an applique that I will get sewn into the waistline. I can't wait to wear my dress on our big day!

Jaclyn
10/25/2015

I loved the ladies at Brillant Bridal... They were so much fun to work with!! And my gal did the best job with letting have the best bridal experience ever.

Private User
[Private]

We had the most amazing experience today at Brilliant Bridal. We had a scheduled appointment, which is a must at most places. Monica, one of the staff members, dedicated 2 hours to my, my mom, and my fiance's mom. We had the opportunity to browse all their dresses - and they had a great selection. She helped me in and out of each dress - and had tips for each one regarding slips, tying, straps, etc. They provided us water during the appointment, which was nice - I didn't realize how sweaty trying on dresses was! I found MY dress and I am in love with it!!!! I feel like a princess, and the staff their helped to make me feel that way. It was the very first place we went and ended up cancelling our second appointment. They had excellent prices. My dress was originally 950$ and we got it for 675$. I definitely recommend Brilliant Bridal and Monica!

Dooley-Humphreys 2015
[Private]

I had a wonderful dress shopping experience at Brilliant Bridal today! Kendra was my bridal consultant and she was so sweet! She made me feel comfortable, was honest, and willing to go above and beyond. The front desk and other consultant were very personable and helpful as well! Brilliant Bridal was my first and last wedding dress shopping experience; I found my dream dress in about an hour! So thankful for these wonderful ladies! A must visit for brides! :)