Brilliant Bridal

Brilliant Bridal

Off-the-rack designer wedding dresses for 30% to 80% off retail.

1946 South Dobson Road
Mesa, AZ 85202 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great time at your Thunderbird location. It went very smoothly, and I was so happy to find my dress there, for a reasonable price. Thank you for everything.

• Wedding: 06/05/2016
Savanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ari was my consultant today when me and 2 of my bridesmaids walked into Brilliant Bridal without an appointment. This is the 4th time I was trying on dresses and (to be honest, I bought a dress somewhere else about a month ago that I'm just not crazy about) Ari really went out of her way to help me tie corsets and bring more dresses in my size that we didn't see AND were still in my price range! When I finally had maybe 15 dresses narrowed down to 2, she encouraged me to try the 2 on again. To take my time and make sure that it was what I truly loved. She held one up over the other since they were the same style and when she dropped it, I knew exactly which dress to choose! Now I'm not a sappy person and I never thought that I'd cry over the dress thing, but it was hard to hold back the tears when you find THE ONE. My experience here was AMAZING and my consultant really made this experience extraordinary for not only me, but the 2 girls I brought with! HUGE THANK YOU TO ARI!!!!!

• Wedding: 02/27/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Looking for dresses was easy with the help of Kendra. She pulled all of the dresses for me to try on. She accommodated my needs and was very attentive! She also chose a wild card for me and the dress was to die for! She did an amazing job I'm happy that Kendra helped me.

• Wedding: 12/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the most amazing experience today at Brilliant Bridal. We had a scheduled appointment, which is a must at most places. Monica, one of the staff members, dedicated 2 hours to my, my mom, and my fiance's mom. We had the opportunity to browse all their dresses - and they had a great selection. She helped me in and out of each dress - and had tips for each one regarding slips, tying, straps, etc. They provided us water during the appointment, which was nice - I didn't realize how sweaty trying on dresses was! I found MY dress and I am in love with it!!!! I feel like a princess, and the staff their helped to make me feel that way. It was the very first place we went and ended up cancelling our second appointment. They had excellent prices. My dress was originally 950$ and we got it for 675$. I definitely recommend Brilliant Bridal and Monica!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the ladies at Brillant Bridal... They were so much fun to work with!! And my gal did the best job with letting have the best bridal experience ever.

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
Jaclyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was in Arizona visiting family and we made an unscheduled stop at Brilliant Bridal. We did not have an appointment but were lucky that someone else had canceled theirs so we were helped right away. We got to pick out dresses to try on and I was helped in and out of each one. It came down to two dresses and Karli was very helpful on helping me to pick between the two. All the wonderful ladies in this store were kind, joyous, and made the overall experience a good one! I would highly recommend that you buy your dress here.

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Usually I don't like trying on any clothes and had some anxiety about trying on wedding dresses.....I was happily surprised that they made me so comfortable about the whole thing. I felt beautiful and found the dress I love it was the best shopping experience I have ever had and I can't thank them enough :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about my experience with Brilliant Bridal in Mesa. The dresses themselves were beautiful and mostly in my very low price range. These dresses are such a great deal! The women there were all very friendly also. I worked with Kendra and she was very friendly, helpful, and attentive. She was patient with me as a pretty much tried on every type of silhouette and fabric in the store until we found something I loved (which by the way, she ended up picking out as the last dress after getting to know my style and what I was looking for).

I cannot recommend this place enough. Great dresses, great people, great store!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
Sara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, their associates, and their professionalism. I will recommend this store to everyone I know.
Thank you for being so patient with me while I decide on what I wanted, and answering all the questions I had.

• Wedding: 05/23/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was able to find a dream dress on a not so dreamy budget. Everyone was amazingly friendly even though I did not have a bunch of cash to blow. I am now going to be able to walk down the isle in a 1500 dollar dress for 95 bucks! No joke, the best deal of my life!

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff here are very friendly! I definitely recommend Brilliant Bridal. Not to mention I got a great deal on my perfect gown!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Brilliant Bridal was the best place I looked for a wedding dress! Lindsey helped me find the perfect dress and she is GREAT! I was looking for a discount dress as I am on a budget, but this experience was incredible! She was very professional, knowledgeable, fun, helpful, and never pushy. I would recommend this place to everyone! Beautiful dresses for a great price!

• Wedding: 03/29/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved everything about this store. The employees were amazing, prices were great, and they had so many dresses to choose from. Melissa was so helpful and very friendly. She helped me figure out what I wanted from a wedding dress. She really made me feel like she cared about finding me the perfect dress! I went to other bridal stores and they were just terrible. I wish I went here first and I would highly recommend every bride to go check them out!!

• Wedding: 03/18/2015
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The gals here at Brilliant Bridal made this part of planning a wedding seem very stress free! After the one bad experience elsewhere, coming here was a breath of fresh air! Both locations provide amazing customer service that will leave you speechless and feeling like royalty when you leave. There were plenty of options to fit any budget and because of the creative minds at work, there are endless possibilities to create a custom gown without breaking the bank. I could not speak more highly of my experience with Brilliant Bridal and would recommend them hands down.

• Wedding: 03/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alli was AMAZING!! They had AMAZING dresses! And I had an AMAZING time! Love my dress and loved the Thunderbird location!

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a really good time at the Mesa-East valley store! My consultant was really down to earth and helped me out a lot. Especially when my family was a little overpowering. Haha.
I definitely will be recommending this store to more of my LDS friends. It was really great that we were able to find a modest dress in AZ!

• Wedding: 01/16/2015
480-897-0013
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment