Bright Fizz Photo

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Bright Fizz Photo because I loved the style of Rachel's photos! I love how every picture truly reflects our love for each other, and I love how Rachel loves naturality... I just love love love how every picture so far has turned out awesome! Not to mention how much fun she was to be around, and the extreme value, I feel like she really gave us alot of attention and produced a great product to fit within our budget!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we love bright fizz! Anyone that we hear about that is getting married, we recommend these photographers to them : )

• Wedding: 10/08/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel and Nick are wonderful! We LOVED having them shoot our wedding, all of the pictures are beautiful! Their creativity for the variety of unique shots was so useful on such a stressful/wonderful day :) We would recommend them to any bride, and we do (every chance we get)!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bright Fizz Photo was truly wonderful. Rachel's eye for detail made every picture seem perfect. She is professional and talented and I recommend her to everyone I know.

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel did our engagement and wedding pictures. We couldn't have a better experience with a photographer. She made us feel comfortable and was extremely accommodating. The pictures came out AMAZING far better than some photographers who charge twice the price! We will use her for all photographic needs and would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been looking for a photographer for a few weeks consistantly. Every photographer I came across had a typical style at the cost of my right arm. In my frustation a friend reffered me Bright Fizz Photo. Rachel was so personable and her photography style was exactly what Sean and I had been looking for! We received so much from them for an unmatched price! She captured our wedding in such a unique way! We now have her photography plastered on our walls at home and could not possibly be more happy with the service Bright Fizz Photo provided!

• Wedding: 04/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding and engagement photos from Rachel and Nick were truly amazing. We were so impressed with the quality and creativity of their work, and also how much fun and flexible they were! Rachel had great ideas for shots and places to take photos, such as a photo booth at the wedding, and traveling to the snow for the engagement shoot. After seeing our engagement photos, one of our friends said Rachel truly captured the essence of who we are and our personalities showed through in all the pictures. She has amazing prices, amazing pictures, and made our wedding day perfect! We’re so pleased with Bright Fizz and can’t wait to use them again for our next photo needs.

-Steph and Brent

• Wedding: 03/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brightfizz photo was excellent, and offered a superior product for a great value. Rachel is a very talented photographer, and very professional; she was flexible and worked with our busy personal and work schedules. The pictures all came out wonderful and we have received rave reviews from friends and family. We are very glad that we chose Brightfizz!!

• Wedding: 02/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bright Fizz Photo was even more than we could have dreamed of for our wedding photography. Rachel (our main photographer) and Nick (our second photographer) were extremely friendly, helpful, responsive, flexible, and professional at all times. Rachel not only helped us choose locations for our engagement photos, she gave us many ideas and incorporated everything we wanted and more. Both Rachel and Nick showed up early on the day of our wedding and photographed every moment and detail of the day. They also made us feel comfortable at all times. Working with Bright Fizz Photo is the best photography experience and both of us would recommend it to everyone. The pictures are beautiful and timeless. We are extremely happy and very grateful to have had Bright Fizz for our special day.
- Alyssa & Joshua

• Wedding: 10/31/2009
480-243-6445
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards