Bridesire

Flexibility:
 (0.7/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  0.0
DON'T order from The Green Guide/Bridesire. It's a very expensive JOKE. I sent custom measurements and the dress they sent me was not even close. When I finally got a response from them, I was told to send pictures of me measuring the dress to prove the measurements were not what I ordered. I also sent pictures of me in the dress. Their response was that because "customer did not like dress," they wouldn't refund my money and that if I chose to return it I would have to pay shipping (to Taiwan -- not New Jersey like they lead you to believe) and a restocking fee! What a bogus company! JUST SAY NO! Find another dress!!!!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
0.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
If you are even slightly considering ordering from this company please pay close attention to the review that I am posting!!! I think this company is nothing but a scam. I ordered a mother of the groom dress in the beginning of March. I ordered the dress according to both the size that I had been trying on at Lord and Taylor and Nordstrom and also according to their measurement guide. I was so excited to receive my dress and quickly tried it on. Much to my dismay I did not fit. I could not even get it zipped and yet the bust/chest area was so ample that I don't know a soul that could have filled it out!!! When I checked the inside tag it was marked 4 sizes smaller than I had ordered!!! I was shocked to find out that I needed to ship it back to China!!! Nowhere on their website did it mention shipping it back to China!!! This of course cost me $26.00 and of course minus a 20% restocking fee!!! Not done with the nightmare yet...I am consistently emailing the company as to the status of my refund and getting nowhere on this. I have asked for a supervisors contact # and no response. A total of 15 emails and still nothing!!! I will continue to harass until answer . I am even going to contact the Better Business Bureau. Wish me luck!!!
Wedding: 08/31/2014
0.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Do not use this company, they are total scam artists.
Ordered a dress from them, the delivery was not acceptable.
I cancelled the order the following morning.
They did not recognize the cancellation and then persisted.
1st it was we can expedite delivery for an additional $11, I said no, the order was cancelled.
The they sent an email stating the fabric was not in stock, please choose another, I said no, the order was cancelled. Then they responded, "since we already started production" we need to charge you $30 cancellation fee. How could they have started production.
Their policy on their website says No cancellation fee if done within72 hours, I did that, several times.
This is a company to stay FAR AWAY from, not a reputable company.
I warn all of you to stay very clear of this scam artist from China, they are not an American company and have no scruples.
Wedding: 07/19/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I received the Mother-of-the-Groom dress I ordered today and am pleased with the dress. I was apprehensive after I ordered the custom size dress and then discovered it would be coming from China. When I sent the order (on a weekend) within 48 hours, the company had sent 2 emails, one confirming my order and one confirming my measurements. I emailed them back and said everything was correct, and then rechecked my measurements and found I had the bust measurement way off. I immediately sent a correcting email and they soon responded with an acknowledgement email. I have been worried about shipping, quality and if they would indeed get the dress the right size. It took 11 days from ordering to the dress being delivered. It fits perfectly and the quality is great. I do sew and appreciate the quality of the construction put into this dress. I am satisfied.
Wedding: 07/12/2014
0.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Beware of this website- Bridesire is also a part of THE GREEN GUIDE WEDDING DRESSES.
They are actually in CHINA, not US as stated on their website, very misleading.
Very poor copies. They look nothing like the original.
They send to send dress back for a refund which they never sent.
Will not respond to any of my emails.
I have lost $120.00.
DON"T BUY FROM - GREEN GUIDE WEDDING DRESSES OR BRIDESIRE!
Janet
Wedding: 07/10/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
This company is a scam/shell game, nothing is as appears or advertised, customer service is nonexistent and the spotty replied you get are automated and a complete joke. I never write reviews, but had to for this. Stay as far away as you possibly can, if you are able to review first. I had the unfortunately experience of purchasing dresses through a different shell site that never once revealed the actual company as Bridesire, and thus was not able to look it up in advance to find these reviews. I'm sure others have had similar experiences.
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Absolutely the worst company ever. I ordered 4 of the same dress in various sizes. One dress was a standard size, the rest were all custom sizes. The standard size dress was OK, but it was far too long and certainly not the tea length dress as shown in the photo. 2 of the custom dresses had the arm holes and cap sleeves far too small for the size dresses that were made. The ladies could not even get the tops pulled up. One dress came with straight pins sewn into the bodice. The last custom size dress was completely the wrong color with the wrong color applique, and it had long sleeves. None of the dresses were tea length and the hems are crooked on both.
Wedding: 06/29/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Thank you to everyone who posted your experiences with Bridesire. I was looking for mother-of-groom dress from a major department store and was shifted by my browser to this company. I had no idea they were not connected to the department store, nor did I realize that it was a company from China. Anyway, last Saturday night I found a beautiful dress in the right color, showed my husband, and ordered the dress. Later that night I had a terrible, uneasy feeling [I think it was The Lord warning me], so Sunday morning before church I got on line and read the reviews how women received poor quality dresses, and some even had fraudulent charges on their credit cards. First I prayed. Then I called my credit card company and closed my card. Then I went on line and emailed Bridesire to cancel my order. On Monday I called Bridesire to confirm cancellation and heard the recording to "leave a message after the tone" ... then there was NO tone. I left a message anyway. When I checked my email, I received a message that my email to Bridesire was "Permanently Undeliverable." However, on Monday I RECEIVED an email from Bridesire stating that their charge had been refused and that I could email them another credit card number. So I emailed them again and cancelled my order again. Tuesday I received a confirmation email that they received my order cancellation. Whew!!! Thank you everyone who posted your experiences. And thank you Jesus!
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Beware do not order from this business. Try calling the customer service that's you first clue it's bad. I wish I would have read the reviews. I feel they have stolen my money.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Oh my goodness, I haven't been on this site since January when I decided to order 2 dresses, a mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Reviews were good then, so I ordered. I actually ordered 3 dresses so I could choose. The very next morning, I thought better of it and cancelled the third dress. The bill for 3 dresses hit my credit card that same month. It is now June and they still have not refunded the third dress. It is a continual game of cat and dog as they string me out with excuses and act as if they don't even keep records of what they ship out. I am beyond frustrated and finally decided to post my ordeal so that nobody else goes through this. I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau and whoever else I need to in order to get my money back.
0.1/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I wish I had read the reviews on this site before ordering a mother-of-the-bride dress from Bridesire. This company is fraudulent! In brief, I ordered a custom made dress in royal blue and a standard (non-custom) dress in brown. I had not yet decided what color I wanted to wear. After waiting more than a month, the dresses arrived yesterday, less than one week before the wedding. The dresses, both custom and standard, fit exactly the same, which is to say NOT AT ALL. I have tried calling them numerous times at various times of day and they NEVER answer. The voicemail says to leave a message after the tone, but there is NO tone. The online chat is never available. Basically, I am out several hundred dollars. I received an e-mail in response to the one I immediately sent telling me that I could return the dresses for alterations (which is obviously ridiculous since they didn't do it correctly in the first place) and that I could return the non-custom dress and would be charged a 50% !!!! restocking fee. Between that and the postage to Shanghai, I'm better off just donating the dresses to a charity. They also said that all tags must be attached. There were NO TAGS on either dress when received. I'm guessing this is another way of scamming the customer. I believe that the positive reviews on their website were written by English-speaking spokespeople hired to lie -- or by people who had very lucky experiences with this company. Most likely the former. The dresses arrived in a tiny box, crushed and wrinkled. It is interesting that several people mentioned fraudulent charges on their cards after ordering from the company. I, too, had a fraudulent charge immediately after, but I never connected it, so now I'm wondering if it could have been this company. Brides, Mothers of the Bride, Wedding Party -- beware!!! Do not ever order from this company! I am a very unhappy MOTB in Denver, Colorado.

Private User 1 Reviews
I extremely regret ordering my wedding dress from here!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw it's made in CHINA. I could not find an address from NJ. This business is bullshit!! I ordered a dress and finally got it two days ago, which was shipped in a little tiny box. So my dress was wrinkled and the beads started to fall off, not just that my zipper broke and a brown stain on my train, and THE DRESS DID NOT LOOK LIKE THE DRESS I WANTED!!! Which broke my heart. I spoke to one of the customer service and she promised me a 100% guarantee it will look exactly what I ordered.. We'll they are 100% bullshit. Now that my wedding is around the corner. I have to find someone right away to alter my dress. Which is more money out of my pocket!!!

I've tried contacting them afterwards and leaving messages. They haven't replied back!! SO BUYERS BE AWARE. THEIR FABRIC IS CHEAP AND IS BEING MADE IN CHINA. THERE IS NO NJ COMPANY.
1.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  1.5

Private User 1 Reviews
What is going on with this site? The reviews are horrible. Maybe you need to contact the online fraud department and get them to check out this website etc. Because the negative comments are not a good look for this company! I'd advise always get a prepaid visa to alleviate anyone from getting into your account. Please keep all receipts. A prepaid visa only the exact amount of what you're ordering so there's no money left on the card for you to worry with. What a shame! It's really sad because the site have beautiful dresses etc.
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I bought my dress for my seventeen-year-old daughter, and we couldn’t be happier. She looked ABSOLUTELY STUNNING when her prom date arrived at pick her up. We’ll definitely be coming back to Bridesire for the wedding dress - hopefully still a few years away! The dress arrived within just a couple of weeks and fit perfectly. It was even prettier than the picture and is better quality than anything we’ve seen at the local shops. Take it from a mom who has plenty of experience. You can’t go wrong here, and you really can’t beat the pricing. This is a perfect dress for any occasion - not too short, not too long, and very elegant. My daughter chose the Lilac color, and it was absolutely perfect for her. I would highly recommend this website to any girl going to the prom, and its perfect for just about any other event as well. Since it was custom made, there was no worry that she would show up with the same dress someone else had bought at a local shop, which is a big prom “fail” as my daughter says. I have been nothing but impressed with the offering at Bridesire.com and will recommend it to anyone. In fact, I’ll be shopping here for MY next dress! Thank you for helping to make a most magical evening for my precious little girl. You have earned our business and made a very happy mother and daughter.
Wedding: 11/23/2013
2.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Private User 1 Reviews
BEWARE! I used a brand new card to order a dress from this company and immediately after I ordered my dress, two fraudulent charges popped up from Shanghai. My sisters and I all had fraudulent charges from this company. Someone within the company is stealing credit cards and using them. I had to close two accounts because of this. (I had to send one dress back for being too small and now I can't get a refund because the original card had to be closed.) Do NOT use this company!! Very frustrating that I have lost out on 500 dollars between the fraud and the dresses. Bad business.
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I ordered a standard size mother of the bride dress so I would be able to return it if it didn't fit. After ordering they emailed that they needed my measurements for the jacket. I wondered why they didn't just make it in the standard size that I ordered, but sent them the measurements anyway. Don't fall for this! They now consider it custom and won't return my money nor post my review. I also thought I was buying from a company in New Jersey, but it came from China, which is where you have to ship it back to - expensive. Not only were the measurements off by 3 inches on the jacket shoulders, but the dress is off on even their measurements by many inches. You would have to be Jessica Rabbit to fit into this thing. I will never do business with this company again.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
 908-490-3828
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire