Brides by Lisa - Nashville Wedding Makeup by Lisa Johnson

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa was recommended to me by our photographers for our wedding, and I have to say she was absolutely stellar. She and her colleague Mary did an amazing job on both hair and makeup. She listened carefully to our usual habits and what we desired/had envisioned for the day, and was able to meet everyone's wishes exactly - a sign of a true professional. She was able to do a lighter more natural look for our parents, whileI have never seen my sister and I have looking so gorgeous. She and Mary were also kind enough to come directly to our hotel which helped make our day calm and stress free, and left up with touch up makeup to ensure our look would last the whole day through.

It was also a pleasure working with Lisa in the run up to the wedding day. She was completely professional and extremely responsive throughout, and I always felt secure and confident that she had our booking details correct - in fact, she was the only vendor to proactively confirm her appointment with me.

I would thoroughly recommend Lisa for all your makeup/beauty needs - great service and amazing skill!

Lauren
01/10/2015

Lisa is a FABULOUS makeup artist! She did my bridal makeup and my mother's makeup for my wedding day. She was so easy to communicate and schedule with. She came to our hotel and did our makeup in the comfort of our own room. We loved it and felt so amazing. Lisa is awesome and I recommend her to anyone needing makeup services!

Thank you Lisa!

Recently Married

Working with Lisa was an absolute pleasure. She listened to what I wanted and the overall look I was going for on my Wedding day. She took care of my skin according to its needs. I was extremely pleased with my look in the end as the faux eye lashes added the perfect flare to my look, my eye make up was classic and not too heavy, and the lip color we worked with for a while to find the right shade for my complexion. Not to mention the airbrush, which held my make up all day!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa was AMAZING!!! She is so talented. She did the make up for my entire wedding party and we all felt beautiful!! She really focuses on enhancing the person's natural beauty which I think is awesome! Book her...you will not be disappointed!

Brides by Lisa - Nashville Wedding Makeup by Lisa Johnson responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a special day and I'm so happy to have been a part of your wedding. You made an absolutely lovely bride. All the best to you both - blessings! xo

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa was amazing to work with! She did makeup for me, my two bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law. She made me look like a flawless version of myself, and my bridesmaids looked beautiful but not at all "overdone." I was also really impressed with her work on the moms, who looked age appropriate and GORGEOUS. My mother in law doesn't usually wear makeup, so Lisa was very sensitive to her requests and made sure she was comfortable with her finished look.

Lisa was also just plain fun to have around! She fit right in with us girls and we enjoyed our conversation with her as we got beautified. She arrived early to get set up, and got everyone's makeup done exactly on schedule for photos. She was all around wonderful to work with, and my photos look gorgeous!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Loved working with you all on you absolutely beautiful wedding day. Everyone was wonderful and I'm so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. All the best to you and yours! xo

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa's work is impeccable! My sister is a young model in Nashville, and Lisa was once her fabulous makeup artist for a photo shoot. My sister has worked with numerous makeup artists, but Lisa certainly stood out. My mom got her contact information, and the rest is history! Lisa did airbrush makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, 7 bridesmaids, and me for an evening wedding in December. As a bride, I was so thankful to be stress-free when it came to my makeup on the day of my wedding. I wanted the most important women in my life to feel the same way! Lisa confidently said she could handle 10 women the day of the wedding, and she did not disappoint. In fact, she exceeded our expectations! We ALL felt so pampered, and we truly felt like we looked our absolute BEST for the big day. Lisa is extremely talented in the art of makeup. Not only does she offer her talent, she also has such a calming presence and a hilarious sense of humor! Needless to say, it was a big blessing to have her as a part of my wedding day! In regards to her flexibility, I can really speak to that. The month before the wedding, I experienced some strange and debilitating health issues targeting my legs. My bridal makeup trial had been scheduled for months, but at the very last minute I had to cancel. She was so understanding and not only offered to reschedule, but she offered to come to my house so I did not have to go out (it was painful for me to walk). She is a GEM of a person and the best asset to any bride and her bridal party on her wedding day!

So very happy to have been a part of your blessed wedding! One of the absolutely sweetest familiesI have ever met and I loved everything about your day. Thank you all for allowing me to pretty you up and send you down the aisle. Blessings to you and your new hubs! xo

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa is AMAZING! She did my makeup for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day and it was absolutely flawless on both accounts. She also did the makeup for my mother, grandmother, maid-of-honor and mother-in-law. Everyone in the wedding party looked gorgeous and we received so many compliments throughout the evening. She is a true artist and I highly recommend her for any occasion! She was so much fun to work with and if I am ever back in Nashville I would love to work with Lisa again.

Thank you so very much for your sweet review! You are just so beautiful inside and out. It was my pleasure to be a part of your lovely wedding. I wish you all the best in your new life together! xo

Deborah
10/12/2013

Lisa Johnson is a true artist! I am a middle aged bride and she made me and my female wedding party feel and appear youthful and beautiful! I highly recommend Lisa, she listens carefully to preferences but finds the best qualities to produce beauty. Both me and my 60's something sister plan to book a consultation with her later on just to learn from her!

I loved you and your sweet family and am so thrilled to have been a part of your beautiful wedding day. Thank you so veryuch for your kind review. You are such a sweet bride and I hope for you the best in your new life together as husband and wife! Blessings! xo

1+ year ago
4.1

Lisa was able to work with all of our different skin types and stay on schedule as we got ready.

1+ year ago

Lisa was amazing!!! She was well worth the money :)

Thank you so much sweetie! Your party was definitely one of the highlights of my wedding season - everyone was so much fun :) Happy wedded bliss to you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa went above and beyond to make my daughter, her bridal party and myself feel and look absolutely stunning! Lisa arrived at our hotel promptly and kept us on schedule for the big day. We never felt rushed and she took her time with each of us to enhance our best features and made our skin look flawless. I highly recommend lisa to help all brides create a stress free wedding day!

oh thank you so much Lisa ! It was my pleasure to work with you all - and everyone was so fun and sweet. It's clients like you that make my job so rewarding! thank you again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa was wonderful!! I don't think I can explain how great she was! The day of my wedding she makeup for 11 people with time for touch-ups. Everyone looked great, really fresh and natural. She really listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly.

Thank you So much for taking the time to review my services! Mary and I both truly loved working with you all. You were all so much fun! I wish you nothing but the best in the days and years to come :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contacted Lisa a week and a half before my wedding when I realized I had not scheduled anyone to do my makeup. Although already booked for later in the day, she generously offered to come to my home very early in the morning so that I would make it to my hair appointment at our venue on time. She was very nice and a complete professional. She assured me my makeup would hold all day and night and it absolutely did, so did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to any bride! :)

Thank you all so much for letting me be a part of your amazing day! I appreciate you taking the time to review my services. Here's to you and your new life as husband and wife!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. She did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. She was super professional through the whole process and I received SO many compliments on my makeup throughout the night. She also provides a little touch up kit, although I never really had to touch up my face. It lasted the whole day. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for some wedding day pampering and wonderful makeup for their wedding day!

Thank you for taking the time to write a sweet review! I appreciate being a part of your day. All the best to you both in your lovely new life together! xo

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We love Lisa! She did my makeup for face and tattoo coverage. She also did the wedding day makeup for my mom and mother-in-law. We all looked beautiful! I had so many compliments and it is all thanks to Lisa who performed her magic!! She doesn't need to spend time "experimenting" on what looks good on someone--whatever you look you want, she will achieve it for you and for that I am thankful! I felt like a star on my wedding day--thank you for everything!! Barbara 3/16/13

Thank you so very much Barbara! Your lovely family made the day go by like a breeze! I so appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures of the day. May you and your new husband have many joyful years together. :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was more than pleased on my wedding day AND night with the makeup. The makeup looked great from the ceremony to the reception to the after party. Lisa is very professional and knows her stuff. I would't change a thing. She also did a fantastic job with my wedding party. I just wish I had more events to go to because I would call her in a heartbeat!

Thank you for your sweet review, and thank you for being such a lovely bride! It was SUCH a pleasure to work with you ~ and our mother and bridal party members were so kind to me. I cannot wait to see your pictures! All the best to you and your sweet hubs.