Bridals by Sandra

4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Extremely helpful and willing to work with all budgets. Deb D. found the dress of my dreams!
Wedding: 06/21/2014
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Great experience for my dress but horrible for my bridesmaids. Mixed feelings
Wedding: 06/20/2014

Kelci 7 Reviews
Highly recommended!! The woman I had that helped me pick my dress new exactly what would work for me. I fell in love with the dress she brought up right away. Also my alternations and adding of the cap sleeves were amazing and could not have been more beautiful.
Wedding: 06/14/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

Rachel 4 Reviews
I got my wedding dress here along with my mom's and mother in law's dresses. They were very helpful and professional. I got an amazing dress and they made everything very easy. I also got my head piece and veil here. They were very patient with us.
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bridals by Sandra was nothing short of amazing. I went there first and found my dress right away but I didn't want to commit that quickly. So I went to other local bridal shops and that was a mistake. After going to Sandra's all the other bridal shops couldn't even compare. At Sandra's they are super friendly (even let you take pictures of yourself in the dress) and are great value. If you live in or near the Lehigh Valley I wouldn't even bother going anywhere else for a wedding gown.
Wedding: 05/16/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
They had a wonderful selection and made it easy to find a beautiful dress for my wedding day!! My seamstress was AMAZING and really added a level of professionalism to the whole process.
Wedding: 05/03/2014
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Lauren 3 Reviews
I got my wedding dress and bridesmaid's dresses at Sandra's. The first time I went in, I had the best consultant who had clearly been in the business for a long time. She respected my budget and asked before she showed me a dress at or above my price range. Beyond being respectful and friendly, she was skilled at what she did; she knew what I wanted before I did! The first dress I tried on was the one I ultimately wore and it was absolutely stunning. They offer storage and press services up until the day of your wedding.

My complaints: 1. Their consultants on the phone frequently came across as brash and rude. 2. There is an air of snooty-ness...when I went back for the second time to confirm my dress choice, the second consultant I had was not very nice and when I told her my budget, she literally scoffed "well, there aren't going to be very many options with that..." even though I had tried at least 10 dresses on the previous visit. 3. They contract out for seamstresses, so getting alterations can be a challenge since certain seamstresses work certain days and you don't get a chance to meet them to choose who you are going to work with. Needless to say, I didn't have the best experience with my seamstress, but she got the job done. 4. The bridesmaid dresses that they had in stock were all size 10 or lower, so it is difficult to get a full picture if you have any girls above a size ten.

There is definitely room for improvement, but it is a beautiful store with some wonderful consultants and many options.
Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was worried I wasn't going to be able to enjoy the wedding shopping experience until I found BBS. I didn't want to go to big box stores and stand out to have everyone look at me. My appointment was in June and I ordered my gown that day. The dressing rooms are spacious and private I felt like I was at home, professional staff and overall great business. I ordered a GORGEOUS Maggie Sottero gown. I had my first fitting 2 weeks ago and I lost 20 lbs because I am actively losing weight to be more healthy. Just so happens I'll look great in my dress too. Alterations appt went extremely well. Getting more excited to wear the dress of my dreams on the Big Day and I can thank BBS for allowing me to enjoy the whole DRESS experience!
Wedding: 04/26/2014
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The experience here was extremely polarized. I was treated either extremely well or rudely. This is a family owned business and the "family" was friendly and helpful. Some of the other staff behaved unprofesional and very unhelpful. I was able to visit often and they fitted me in last minute for an alteration issue. Terry was my seamstisress and was amazing.
Wedding: 04/25/2014
2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  2.5

Private User 3 Reviews
I bought from here because it was close by. Found dress in Delaware. In retrospect, I should have driven 3 hours to fittings there to save myself the heartache and troubles. Longgggg story short, Multiple errors with no responsibility taken directly. I had to steam my dress somewhere else after leaving, and the first one was ordered 4 inches too short. I had multiple people lying at the salon, telling me how beautiful the first dress (4inches too short) was. Despite the fact it was completely obvious it was all wrong. I had to demand a new dress be ordered stating there was no way I was keeping the first one.

Second dress barely made the length needed, even tho I was told the new one "would need hemming." I had to demand over and over I wanted it to skim the ground. Barely made the grade. Then they blamed my shoes, even though they knew the height of them when I purchased.

That's short version of many, many other issues that incurred.

(And multiple brides at salon were telling me their horror stories in the waiting room-wrong dress ordered completely for 1 bride!) Need a computer system. Very unorganized.

Go elsewhere, bridals by Jennifer in Delaware was amazing and helped me find everything. I should have bought from them!

Glad my day turned out great and it looked wonderful, but it was a struggle and stressful, not the nice experience you should receive. On a side note, the seamstress there did everything in her power to "grow " that second dress in length. She was very good.
Wedding: 04/19/2014
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I had a terrific experience with Bridals by Sandra while picking out my dress and my girls dresses. My girls dress wasn't what I pictured it to be when they arrived and Sandra spent a tremendous amount of time with me and my mom working through it, to make my day perfect. All our alterations were great! The day of I hired one of the girls to tie my dress and be there for assistance the day of. She was an hour late (while bringing my dress, talk about a heart attack) and then was nowhere to be found prior to walking down the aisle or for pictures afterwards. After contacting Sandra after our wedding, obviously expecting the situation to be rectified, it was not, as if it was our fault. 300 dollars down the tubes. Pre wedding experience was wonderful, but the level of professionalism after was ridiculous. Definitely recommend them for dresses and alterations, but not for day of assistance.
Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
HORRIBLE! They are a bunch of LIARS! I would never purchase anything from this organization. I purchased a gown off the rack on Saturday afternoon. It is not what I wanted. I felt pressured to buy it - both from the sales person and my family. It only needed to be hemmed, which they said would take 2 weeks. As soon as they opened Monday morning 10am, I called them. I told them that I was not happy with it. They said they would look into it and call me back. I called them back at 2:45pm the same day. They told me that the seamstress had the dress at home and did not start the alterations. I never authorized them to take the dress that I paid for out of the store!!! She would take the dress back to the store. At 3:41pm, Susan called me. I told her that I am not happy with the dress because it was not what I wanted. She went off for about 10 minutes telling me how beautiful the dress was. I actually had to cut her off to get a word in. She is not customer oriented at all. She was also trying to talk me into the dress when I specifically told her that it was not what I wanted. The dress is nice but it is not what I wanted. She is not a very good listener. Plus, she is an absolute liar. She told me that the dressed was hemmed and I could not cancel my order. It is amazing that the dress was suppposed to take 2 weeks, at 2:45pm it was not hemmed, but it was hemmed by 3:46pm. Amazing! It only took 1 hour to hem the dress just so they could stick me with it. I would never buy anything from them and would never recommend the store. If I could rate them zero stars, I would. Very Poor customer service. LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS LIARS.
Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Had the best experience at Bridals by Sandra !! Worked with Alicia she was fantastic knew exactly what I was looking for We had a blast ! made it so easy for me! I've been to at least 10 other salons before hand and couldn't find anything their selection their is deft worth the drive! will recommend them to anyone ! Deft an A+++++
Wedding: 12/07/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Private User 5 Reviews
The staff here made for a pleasant experience. From the first day I walked in and found my dress, the employees made my experience personal. I love the private rooms to try on dresses and the attention given to me as the girl worked with me to find the dress for me. They were all so friendly and helpful. I'm so glad I choose bridals by Sandra.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a fantastic experience at Sandra's to buy my wedding gown. Deb was a huge help and was patient with me as I changed my mind numerous times and she pulled a bunch of dresses to try and figure out what I liked. All of my girls ordered their dresses here as well and they were great in updating me on who had ordered and who hadnt. I live out of town myself and they were very flexible with appointments while I was in town and made no fuss about me shifting appointments around to better to suite my time at home.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 1 Reviews
The dress picking experience was very efficient and positive, and I bought a dress that I liked, but in retrospect, didn't look good for my body type. I wished the consultant would have said something. I asked for a dress with sleeves and she said it was "not in my price range." I would have been open to an upsell, if the dress is right, because now I am paying alot of money for alterations.
Wedding: Recently Married