Bridals By Lori

Flexibility
3.9
1 Review
0.6

Love your show wish I could audition.

1.7

Bridals by Lori should be ashamed of the factory they've created. I understand that since their television show, the demand and clientele have increased, but there is no excuse for blatantly bad service. I made an appointment here to see 1 dress that was only offered at their salon. I knew from living in the area that the experience would be somewhat chaotic, but I never thought it would be this horrible. We checked in with the 2 ladies at the counter and immediately felt as if we were bothering them. No hellos, no smiles, no welcome. Once we arrived to the third floor, it looked and felt like we had been released into a Walmart on Black Friday. Our consultant was initially friendly and we discussed exactly what I was looking for in my dress. I knew what I wanted and gave her numerous pros and cons. She then looked at me and told me to wander around and pick some dresses out. At this point I was confused because the other boutiques had at the very least told me the designers to view. I had no real knowledge of what rooms of dresses to focus on, so I chose 4 dresses including the 1 I was originally interested in. Once we started trying the dresses on, she told me to find space on the stage where 5 other customers were already standing, leaving me inches at best. My consultant then told me she had picked a dress for me. It was the EXACT style, color, and fabric I told her I was not interested in. At this point, I had given up on my consultant because it was obvious she was going to throw dresses until one stuck, ignoring what I was actually looking for. She said she was going to look for more dresses and I politely declined, explaining the 1 dress I had wanted to try on didn't wow me. At this point, she said okay, walked out, and left us. As we were making our way to the elevator I saw her and thanked her for her time and she barely looked up and waved her hand at me, dismissing us. BBL will never get my business or recommendation.

[Private]

All-star service! I found the watters dress of my dreams for my destination wedding to take place in 2015! My husband-to-be found his daper tuxedo and also found suitable attire for his groomsmen. Oh - I found my bridesmaids (Amsale) gowns too! The salon is a one-stop-shop! Bridals by Lori is helping me and my-husband-to-be to make our dream wedding a reality!

0.0

SAY NO TO THE DRESS "Bridals by Lori worked with Toni Federici to block the sale of a lace veil I wanted for my dress after I was offered it at a lower price by another bridal shop! I found a veil I loved that matched my dress and BBL's sale price was $1785 which was unaffordable for me. I located 3 shops in Atlanta that carried Toni Federici and had this particular veil. One of those shops offered me the veil for $1100. Because I love my BBL consultant, I contacted them to give BBL a chance to price match. BBL's responded by slandering the shop stating the veil was probably a knock off because only BBL carried the designer and the further attempted to insult me by saying "but they understand if my finances" would require me to purchase the other veil. I responded by saying that I confirmed that three other Atlanta boutiques carry this designer. I later received a call from the boutique offering the veil for $1100. The owner asked did I try to price match at BBL because now the designer TONI FEDERICI is BLOCKING THE SALE!!! BBL, where I have already PURCHASED my wedding dress. Bridal by Lori who are supposed to be assisting in making my day a memorable one for all the right reasons, blocked the sale of a veil accompanying my dress when I was kind enough to offer Bridals by Lori the opportunity to price match!!! Obviously, customer service is not key here. If my purchase were not finalized, BRIDALS BY LORI nor TONI FEDERICI would have any part of my special day! This was not only a poor exercise of customer service but character."

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the absolute best experience shopping for my wedding gown at Bridals by Lori! It was just like 'Say Yes to the Dress' but even better. My consultant, Megan, was amazing and really listened to what I wanted. She ended up picking a dress I would never have thought I would have liked and I absolutely fell in love with it. She knew exactly what would work with my body and make me feel comfortable and beautiful. I am so happy with my choice to buy my gown from here!

[Private]

A little on the pricey side, of course, but absolutely wonderful environment to try on dresses. The staff is completely professional, open-minded and willing to work with what you want. The experience was amazing.

1.0

I was told my daughters dress would arrive in December. It was ordered in July, it's now October and the dress is here. How could such a prestigious store not know from dealing with the amount of clientele they have and working close with the designers not know it would only take 3 months. We were given a month to pick up the dress. My daughter isn't ready because she's trying to loose some weight and her wedding date is not until the end of April 2015. I'm not ready to pay the balance. MeanwhileI was told my daughters dress would arrive in December. It was ordered in July, it's now October and the dress is here. How could such a prestigious store not know from dealings with the amount of clientele they have and working close with the designers not know it would only take 3 months. We were given a months to pick up the dress. My isn't ready because she's trying to loose some weight and her wedding date is end of April 2015. We're not ready to pay the balance. Meanwhile I called them to come to an agreement on Tuesday, had to leave a message for the manager. No return call from them. Decide to call again on Thursday and had to leave another message. Finally received a call back from Meghan, one of the assistant managers at 3:00 pm Today Friday. I didn't hear the phone ring and she left a message. I called back around 5 pm and I had to leave another message. They're closed and didn't get a call back. How disappointing. I guess once they have your business you're nothing to them anymore. Not the treatment I was expecting after spending close to 3k on a wedding dress. I called them to come to an agreement on Tuesday, had to leave a message for the manager. No return call from them. Decide to call again on Thursday and had to leave another message. Finally received a call back from Meghan, one of the assistant managers at 3:00 pm Today Friday. I didn't hear the phone ring and left a message. I called back around 5 pm and I had to leave anothe mess

4.7

I had a wonderful experience at Bridals By Lori! Our consultant, Melissa, was a dream to work with! I found my dress and it was reasonably priced. The whole staff was so nice and professional. My only complaint is that they won't let you take pictures until you buy the dress. I was between two and wanted a picture...

4.7

I am planning my wedding for overseas with the help of my family. Because I am not able to be present for a lot of the details, I have had to heavily rely on technology.. My sister went to Bridals by Lori to help me with bridesmaids dresses. She was able to get an appointment quickly. She tried on several different styles and I was able to watch via the stores webcam!!! Why do 't more stores do this?! It was very special to me. It felt like I was almost there. We were able to narrow down our decision so that we could communicate with the rest of the bridal party all over the country. The staff is doing an epic job of coordinating the order for all my bridesmaids dresses especially considering the time crunch we have in our hands. They have been helpful, honest, and diligent. I highly recommend the store to anyone in the Atlanta area!

4.2

Although this vendor tends to be on the high end, I was able to find a dress and veil that fit comfortably within my budget. They are great about only showing you options within your range with so you don't fall in love with something out of your price point.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Melissa last summer for my December 2014 wedding. This was the first store I visited and I found my dress the day I came in. Making an appointment is so easy. I visited the store with my mom and sister(matron of honor) and we were greeted very warmly by the front desk. Melissa asked several questions to gauge what I was looking for. I pulled several dresses and felt there was something missing with my top two choices. Melissa then pulled several options from the rack and she came back with the one! It was exactly what I had described and it was the very first dress she offered me! What a gift! The ladies at Bridals by Lori were so great to work with, I am so happy I found my dress through them!

1.8

Of all of the bridal salons I have been too, I had by far the worst experience at Bridals By Lori. There was such an overwhelming sense of pressure to buy on your first visit for a "day 1" discount, that I purchased the fourth dress I put on....even though I wasn't sure about it. I confused the pressure with excitement. I went downstairs to look at bridesmaids dresses and burst into tears. I knew I had made a mistake. I went back upstairs and one of the sales women (I think it was Lori) had me re-try on the dress. In the dressing room when I asked if I could cancel, she told me it would cost $450.00 to cancel. She told me that they would graciously allow me to exchange it for another dress (wow! Thanks). I slept on it and decided there was one I liked better, so I exchanged it for a more expensive dress out of my budget so that I didn't hate my dress. I am now stuck with a dress i have to sell for a loss that will devastate my wedding budget because I couldn't bear to spend $450 for a 10 minute mistake. PLEASE Do not make the same mistake I made.

4.7

My bridesmaid dresses were bough through Bridals by Lori and I'm pretty happy with the experience. We had been around to a couple of the other main places around town and I was actually pretty surprised to see that BBL had lower prices for some of the same dresses. Our saleslady was understanding and patient. She chipped in advice without being over-opinionated. The only issue we had was with the size suggestions. They had been measured at one of the other shops and the size that was suggested to order was way off what we had heard before. One of the girls got re-measured and it turns out that there was a pretty big mistake. It's a good thing that she knew better or that would have been a big problem. Other than that, it's been pretty run of the mill. The payments are flexible and the email communications are through. The dresses just came in so all has been good.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at Bridals by Lori. From the day I picked out my gown, to my two dress fittings, to the day I brought it home, I was never disappointed. I received superior customer service throughout. They really do know what they are doing, and they make the experience so special.

1 Review
Recently Married
2.2

While I ultimately found and purchased my dress here, the staff at the front desk was quite rude about budget when I first arrived. They also essentially put me in a room of sample dresses and just let me pick dresses to try on, rather than helping me to find the right dress for me.

The price of a sample dress was nearly $1,000 without alterations.

Regarding alterations, they were minimal and extremely expensive. There was also no flexibility in day of week for my final fitting. Fridays only.

Recently Married
0.9

Terrible, terrible experience with Bridals by Lori. My dress was beautiful, but it didn't even last through my event without losing 14 buttons and stretching out so much it was almost indecent.

I ordered my dress very early (at least 8 months in advance) and it was delayed. They were rude and condescending towards me when I demanded answers. It arrived, but it was a very nerve-wracking experience.

When I was buying my veil (on a separate day) they actually left me in the store because the saleswoman had to catch a flight. I was rushed out of there, and I didn't feel like I had enough time to make a decision.

Alterations were terrible too. I had to point out problem areas with the dress and then she adjusted them.

If I could do it again, I would NOT buy from them. If I had known how poorly constructed my dress was (a Marisa) I wouldn't buy it either. It was beautiful, but the whole experience was a rip off.