Bridals By Lori

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
0.6

Love your show wish I could audition.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Flo was absolutely amazing!! I loved my experience here and love my beautiful dress even MORE!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Bridals by Lori. I made the trip from out of town on a Friday afternoon. Once I was in the salon, I was greeted with warm and friendly faces. My consultant, Cindy, was amazing! She took time to listen to what I wanted and pulled dresses that were my style and budget. There was an Alyne trunk show the day of my appointment, and the sales rep, James, helped me say yes to my dress. I stayed within budget and never felt pressure to buy from any of the staff. Even though the store is featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress", not once did I feel like the staff was snooty or rude. They were all so pleasant and down to earth. Once they 'Jack You Up', you truly feel like a princess and I cannot wait to wear my dress the day of our wedding. I highly recommend Bridals by Lori (and a weekday appointment for more personalized care and attention).

Bridals By Lori responded with the following comments:

Thank you from the staff of Bridals by Lori!

Amanda
1 Review
12/27/2015
2.8

I went to Bridals by Lori to find my wedding dress, and I did. It is a beautiful Lazaro, style 3411. Bridals by Lori did give me the best price available. My consultant was very nice and extremely helpful; i was very picky. She was patient as we tried on numerous dresses and head pieces. My complaint is not my experience finding the dress- it's more about how I was treated after purchasing the dress.

After I paid for and ordered my dress, I no longer mattered. I requested a swatch of my dress, my consultant put in the order and said it would be a month before I received it, no big deal. A month and a half passes, still no word. I email my sales consultant, she contacts the company, they never got the fax. I ordered my dress in April, still no word on my swatch. I did work in bridal, so I am very aware of time lines in the bridal industry. I just feel once my sale was made, my consultant no longer cared.

Also, Bridals by Lori has terrible customer service on the phone. i waited over 15 minutes to make a "dress finding" appointment while numerous people picked up the phone asking me about a fitting and hanging up without an apology or "please hold." Just a click to place me on hold again.

1.7

Bridals by Lori should be ashamed of the factory they've created. I understand that since their television show, the demand and clientele have increased, but there is no excuse for blatantly bad service. I made an appointment here to see 1 dress that was only offered at their salon. I knew from living in the area that the experience would be somewhat chaotic, but I never thought it would be this horrible. We checked in with the 2 ladies at the counter and immediately felt as if we were bothering them. No hellos, no smiles, no welcome. Once we arrived to the third floor, it looked and felt like we had been released into a Walmart on Black Friday. Our consultant was initially friendly and we discussed exactly what I was looking for in my dress. I knew what I wanted and gave her numerous pros and cons. She then looked at me and told me to wander around and pick some dresses out. At this point I was confused because the other boutiques had at the very least told me the designers to view. I had no real knowledge of what rooms of dresses to focus on, so I chose 4 dresses including the 1 I was originally interested in. Once we started trying the dresses on, she told me to find space on the stage where 5 other customers were already standing, leaving me inches at best. My consultant then told me she had picked a dress for me. It was the EXACT style, color, and fabric I told her I was not interested in. At this point, I had given up on my consultant because it was obvious she was going to throw dresses until one stuck, ignoring what I was actually looking for. She said she was going to look for more dresses and I politely declined, explaining the 1 dress I had wanted to try on didn't wow me. At this point, she said okay, walked out, and left us. As we were making our way to the elevator I saw her and thanked her for her time and she barely looked up and waved her hand at me, dismissing us. BBL will never get my business or recommendation.

[Private]

All-star service! I found the watters dress of my dreams for my destination wedding to take place in 2015! My husband-to-be found his daper tuxedo and also found suitable attire for his groomsmen. Oh - I found my bridesmaids (Amsale) gowns too! The salon is a one-stop-shop! Bridals by Lori is helping me and my-husband-to-be to make our dream wedding a reality!

1.4

Customer service was seriously lacking here and it was not the fault of the staff, it seems to be just the way the business is run. If you are looking for a personalized experience, I would not recommend Bridals by Lori. When they do finally get around to you, all they do is help you put on dresses that you have picked out and do their best to get you in and out of them as quickly as possible. It seemed as though as soon as I would walk out of the fitting room and step on the platform, I was being asked "so, is this the dress? Do you see yourself walking down the aisle in it?", and I hadn't even had a chance to look in the mirror or ask my family and friends what they thought.
Smaller stores are the way to go in my point of view. They will actually prepare for you and help you.

[Private]

I bought my going away dress here as well as using them for bridesmaid dresses. The staff was very helpful. I was able to pick out what I wanted and even though they didnt carry it in the store they ordered it for me at their low prices. I would recommend them to a friend!

0.0

SAY NO TO THE DRESS "Bridals by Lori worked with Toni Federici to block the sale of a lace veil I wanted for my dress after I was offered it at a lower price by another bridal shop! I found a veil I loved that matched my dress and BBL's sale price was $1785 which was unaffordable for me. I located 3 shops in Atlanta that carried Toni Federici and had this particular veil. One of those shops offered me the veil for $1100. Because I love my BBL consultant, I contacted them to give BBL a chance to price match. BBL's responded by slandering the shop stating the veil was probably a knock off because only BBL carried the designer and the further attempted to insult me by saying "but they understand if my finances" would require me to purchase the other veil. I responded by saying that I confirmed that three other Atlanta boutiques carry this designer. I later received a call from the boutique offering the veil for $1100. The owner asked did I try to price match at BBL because now the designer TONI FEDERICI is BLOCKING THE SALE!!! BBL, where I have already PURCHASED my wedding dress. Bridal by Lori who are supposed to be assisting in making my day a memorable one for all the right reasons, blocked the sale of a veil accompanying my dress when I was kind enough to offer Bridals by Lori the opportunity to price match!!! Obviously, customer service is not key here. If my purchase were not finalized, BRIDALS BY LORI nor TONI FEDERICI would have any part of my special day! This was not only a poor exercise of customer service but character."

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ordered 8 Bill Levkoff dresses for my recent nuptials. Did not like the quality of the dresses at all. As I understood it, the dresses were to go thru inspection at the shop before we saw them, but when they were picked up/shipped to my bridesmaids, the craftsmanship was poor. I brought it to the attention of Krystal, the wonderful employee in the bridesmaids section. She was very accommodating and wanted to help but it was so close to my wedding date and I didn't want to chance anything in the shop. We ended up getting alterations on the dresses to fix things that were above and beyond a simple hem or a loose strap. Some of the bra cups and linings of the dresses were uneven or sewn in wrong.

I gave 4.5 stars based on my overall experience with the shop and they employees. I wish there was a separate rating system for the quality of the dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the absolute best experience shopping for my wedding gown at Bridals by Lori! It was just like 'Say Yes to the Dress' but even better. My consultant, Megan, was amazing and really listened to what I wanted. She ended up picking a dress I would never have thought I would have liked and I absolutely fell in love with it. She knew exactly what would work with my body and make me feel comfortable and beautiful. I am so happy with my choice to buy my gown from here!

Recently Married

I made an appointment and drove from out of town on a saturday. When we arrived they acted as if they didn't have my name down but they did quickly set me up with a consultant. The salon was hectic probably due to the fact that it was a saturday. We pulled several dresses and when we found one I liked we went out onto the main stage where there were atleast 3 other brides. As soon as I stepped on the platform they asked if that was the dress (which luckily I said yes). Lori was very helpful when I wanted to modify the dress and was very charming. Overall the salon gave a memorable experience but not a quiet, intimate time that you might want your dress experience to be so take that into account.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

A little on the pricey side, of course, but absolutely wonderful environment to try on dresses. The staff is completely professional, open-minded and willing to work with what you want. The experience was amazing.

Kati
05/16/2015
4.1

Bridals by Lori was a fantastic experience. We went during one of the days that were shooting the show, and we did not feel like it impeded on our appointment at all. Although, it was really cool to see Monty! Some of their dresses that they pulled for me were a little too couture, but in the end, they picked the right dress for me! I wouldn't go any other place for my dress!

3.9

We had a great experience, they have a huge selection. The dresses are pricey though.

Recently Married

Lawrencia and Flo were awesome in helping me find my dress. I got to say yes to the dress. I wore a Marisa dress that was absolutely gorgeous! loved it! Thank you.