Bridals By Lori

Bridals By Lori

Home of Say Yes to the Dress:Atlanta & Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids

6021 Sandy Springs Circle
Atlanta, GA 30328 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

Quality of Service:
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Love your show wish I could audition.

1 Review
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

SAY NO TO THE DRESS "Bridals by Lori worked with Toni Federici to block the sale of a lace veil I wanted for my dress after I was offered it at a lower price by another bridal shop! I found a veil I loved that matched my dress and BBL's sale price was $1785 which was unaffordable for me. I located 3 shops in Atlanta that carried Toni Federici and had this particular veil. One of those shops offered me the veil for $1100. Because I love my BBL consultant, I contacted them to give BBL a chance to price match. BBL's responded by slandering the shop stating the veil was probably a knock off because only BBL carried the designer and the further attempted to insult me by saying "but they understand if my finances" would require me to purchase the other veil. I responded by saying that I confirmed that three other Atlanta boutiques carry this designer. I later received a call from the boutique offering the veil for $1100. The owner asked did I try to price match at BBL because now the designer TONI FEDERICI is BLOCKING THE SALE!!! BBL, where I have already PURCHASED my wedding dress. Bridal by Lori who are supposed to be assisting in making my day a memorable one for all the right reasons, blocked the sale of a veil accompanying my dress when I was kind enough to offer Bridals by Lori the opportunity to price match!!! Obviously, customer service is not key here. If my purchase were not finalized, BRIDALS BY LORI nor TONI FEDERICI would have any part of my special day! This was not only a poor exercise of customer service but character."

• Wedding: 08/02/2015
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

A little on the pricey side, of course, but absolutely wonderful environment to try on dresses. The staff is completely professional, open-minded and willing to work with what you want. The experience was amazing.

1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I was told my daughters dress would arrive in December. It was ordered in July, it's now October and the dress is here. How could such a prestigious store not know from dealing with the amount of clientele they have and working close with the designers not know it would only take 3 months. We were given a month to pick up the dress. My daughter isn't ready because she's trying to loose some weight and her wedding date is not until the end of April 2015. I'm not ready to pay the balance. MeanwhileI was told my daughters dress would arrive in December. It was ordered in July, it's now October and the dress is here. How could such a prestigious store not know from dealings with the amount of clientele they have and working close with the designers not know it would only take 3 months. We were given a months to pick up the dress. My isn't ready because she's trying to loose some weight and her wedding date is end of April 2015. We're not ready to pay the balance. Meanwhile I called them to come to an agreement on Tuesday, had to leave a message for the manager. No return call from them. Decide to call again on Thursday and had to leave another message. Finally received a call back from Meghan, one of the assistant managers at 3:00 pm Today Friday. I didn't hear the phone ring and she left a message. I called back around 5 pm and I had to leave another message. They're closed and didn't get a call back. How disappointing. I guess once they have your business you're nothing to them anymore. Not the treatment I was expecting after spending close to 3k on a wedding dress. I called them to come to an agreement on Tuesday, had to leave a message for the manager. No return call from them. Decide to call again on Thursday and had to leave another message. Finally received a call back from Meghan, one of the assistant managers at 3:00 pm Today Friday. I didn't hear the phone ring and left a message. I called back around 5 pm and I had to leave anothe mess

• Wedding: 04/25/2015
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am planning my wedding for overseas with the help of my family. Because I am not able to be present for a lot of the details, I have had to heavily rely on technology.. My sister went to Bridals by Lori to help me with bridesmaids dresses. She was able to get an appointment quickly. She tried on several different styles and I was able to watch via the stores webcam!!! Why do 't more stores do this?! It was very special to me. It felt like I was almost there. We were able to narrow down our decision so that we could communicate with the rest of the bridal party all over the country. The staff is doing an epic job of coordinating the order for all my bridesmaids dresses especially considering the time crunch we have in our hands. They have been helpful, honest, and diligent. I highly recommend the store to anyone in the Atlanta area!

4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Although this vendor tends to be on the high end, I was able to find a dress and veil that fit comfortably within my budget. They are great about only showing you options within your range with so you don't fall in love with something out of your price point.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
1.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Of all of the bridal salons I have been too, I had by far the worst experience at Bridals By Lori. There was such an overwhelming sense of pressure to buy on your first visit for a "day 1" discount, that I purchased the fourth dress I put on....even though I wasn't sure about it. I confused the pressure with excitement. I went downstairs to look at bridesmaids dresses and burst into tears. I knew I had made a mistake. I went back upstairs and one of the sales women (I think it was Lori) had me re-try on the dress. In the dressing room when I asked if I could cancel, she told me it would cost $450.00 to cancel. She told me that they would graciously allow me to exchange it for another dress (wow! Thanks). I slept on it and decided there was one I liked better, so I exchanged it for a more expensive dress out of my budget so that I didn't hate my dress. I am now stuck with a dress i have to sell for a loss that will devastate my wedding budget because I couldn't bear to spend $450 for a 10 minute mistake. PLEASE Do not make the same mistake I made.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My bridesmaid dresses were bough through Bridals by Lori and I'm pretty happy with the experience. We had been around to a couple of the other main places around town and I was actually pretty surprised to see that BBL had lower prices for some of the same dresses. Our saleslady was understanding and patient. She chipped in advice without being over-opinionated. The only issue we had was with the size suggestions. They had been measured at one of the other shops and the size that was suggested to order was way off what we had heard before. One of the girls got re-measured and it turns out that there was a pretty big mistake. It's a good thing that she knew better or that would have been a big problem. Other than that, it's been pretty run of the mill. The payments are flexible and the email communications are through. The dresses just came in so all has been good.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my experience at Bridals by Lori. From the day I picked out my gown, to my two dress fittings, to the day I brought it home, I was never disappointed. I received superior customer service throughout. They really do know what they are doing, and they make the experience so special.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

While I ultimately found and purchased my dress here, the staff at the front desk was quite rude about budget when I first arrived. They also essentially put me in a room of sample dresses and just let me pick dresses to try on, rather than helping me to find the right dress for me.

The price of a sample dress was nearly $1,000 without alterations.

Regarding alterations, they were minimal and extremely expensive. There was also no flexibility in day of week for my final fitting. Fridays only.

1 Review
0.9/5.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

Terrible, terrible experience with Bridals by Lori. My dress was beautiful, but it didn't even last through my event without losing 14 buttons and stretching out so much it was almost indecent.

I ordered my dress very early (at least 8 months in advance) and it was delayed. They were rude and condescending towards me when I demanded answers. It arrived, but it was a very nerve-wracking experience.

When I was buying my veil (on a separate day) they actually left me in the store because the saleswoman had to catch a flight. I was rushed out of there, and I didn't feel like I had enough time to make a decision.

Alterations were terrible too. I had to point out problem areas with the dress and then she adjusted them.

If I could do it again, I would NOT buy from them. If I had known how poorly constructed my dress was (a Marisa) I wouldn't buy it either. It was beautiful, but the whole experience was a rip off.

4.5/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I was hesitant to even try dresses on at Bridals by Lori because I was concerned they were too girly-girl for me… and let's be honest, too expensive. I'd been there once to buy a bridesmaid dress and knew their reputation for flair from the TLC reality show. I was worried I would be pressured into something that just wasn't my style - which is simple. Boy was I wrong!!!! The stylists there work within your personal tastes and budget and I felt zero pressure to walk the runway or put on a ton of bling and get all pageant-y because my stylist could tell that just wasn't me! After I decided to purchase my dream dress both Lori and Monty gave me a hug and said… its up to you if you want to walk the runway, no pressure :) And guess what? It turns out, I wanted to! These people are as genuine as they come, I highly recommend.

5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Windsor was so helpful and easy to work with when picking out my tuxedo for our wedding. She made everything so effortless!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
2.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I went to Bridals by Lori with my mom, aunt and best friend to try on wedding dresses. Scheduling the appointment was easy and my bridal consultant Maureen was delightful. I didn’t even try on 10 dresses before I found THE ONE. We purchased the ($4,000) dress without going anywhere else because our experience was so positive. We returned to Bridals by Lori for my mother’s dress. They had a nice, updated selection of dresses Mom couldn’t find in Louisville. Gina in the MOB section was amazingly helpful, making recommendations and offering feedback to my mother. She found and purchased a gorgeous, eggplant dress ($600) that she decided to have altered elsewhere due to cost onsite. Alterations were another entire inconvenience story, full of inflexibility and lackluster customer service. Even though this location was approx. 30 minutes from our house, we liked the idea of the one-stop shop, so we got tuxes there too. Between our dad’s, grandfather, groomsmen and ushers, we rented 11 tuxedos at $225 each. During wedding week, my now husband made four trips to Sandy Springs from Midtown (15 miles and up to 45 minutes with traffic) and each time, it took 30 minutes PER PERSON to get fitted. Way too long and inconvenient. After all of this, and spending more than $4,000 on the dress, $600 on the MOB dress and nearly $2,500 on tuxes, they still wanted to charge me $150 to press my dress. Seriously?? That was my tipping point. If you’re calculating, that’s over $7,000 and you want to charge me to press the dress?? Ownership here should really consider complimentary presses for dresses over a certain amount. Needless to say, I took the dress elsewhere and paid a fraction for exactly the same result. When I called Customer Service, to give positive feedback and constructive criticism to whom I thought was a Customer Service Manager, no one at any of the above departments bothered to follow up. Even the Customer Service Manager’s response was full of excuses.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
AWindsor
1.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Aside from the designer gowns they carry, Bridals by Lori had very little to offer. When getting the dress, I was excited and the staff was friendly and helpful, BUT THE ALTERATIONS DEPARTMENT'S SERVICE was deplorable! I went for three fittings. At the first, things seemed to go well. At the second, they had done ZERO of the alterations I had ALREADY paid for. And by the third appointment (when my dress was supposed to be taken home for the wedding), the top was still too big and the straps I had added were attached by a single thread (look forward to the wedding day, and they broke off immediately after the ceremony and didn't make it to the reception). I took my dress to get totally redone in a single day by another alterations department, and paid half the price. Although I loved my dress, the service at Bridals by Lori was totally unacceptable.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Expensive but worth every penny
Was treated with the upmost respect
All questions were answered
Can't wait for my sister to go to bridals by Lori to get hers

404-252-8767
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire