Bridals By Lori

Flexibility
3.8
1 Review
0.6

Love your show wish I could audition.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Bridals by Lori. I made the trip from out of town on a Friday afternoon. Once I was in the salon, I was greeted with warm and friendly faces. My consultant, Cindy, was amazing! She took time to listen to what I wanted and pulled dresses that were my style and budget. There was an Alyne trunk show the day of my appointment, and the sales rep, James, helped me say yes to my dress. I stayed within budget and never felt pressure to buy from any of the staff. Even though the store is featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress", not once did I feel like the staff was snooty or rude. They were all so pleasant and down to earth. Once they 'Jack You Up', you truly feel like a princess and I cannot wait to wear my dress the day of our wedding. I highly recommend Bridals by Lori (and a weekday appointment for more personalized care and attention).

Bridals By Lori responded with the following comments:

Thank you from the staff of Bridals by Lori!

1.7

Bridals by Lori should be ashamed of the factory they've created. I understand that since their television show, the demand and clientele have increased, but there is no excuse for blatantly bad service. I made an appointment here to see 1 dress that was only offered at their salon. I knew from living in the area that the experience would be somewhat chaotic, but I never thought it would be this horrible. We checked in with the 2 ladies at the counter and immediately felt as if we were bothering them. No hellos, no smiles, no welcome. Once we arrived to the third floor, it looked and felt like we had been released into a Walmart on Black Friday. Our consultant was initially friendly and we discussed exactly what I was looking for in my dress. I knew what I wanted and gave her numerous pros and cons. She then looked at me and told me to wander around and pick some dresses out. At this point I was confused because the other boutiques had at the very least told me the designers to view. I had no real knowledge of what rooms of dresses to focus on, so I chose 4 dresses including the 1 I was originally interested in. Once we started trying the dresses on, she told me to find space on the stage where 5 other customers were already standing, leaving me inches at best. My consultant then told me she had picked a dress for me. It was the EXACT style, color, and fabric I told her I was not interested in. At this point, I had given up on my consultant because it was obvious she was going to throw dresses until one stuck, ignoring what I was actually looking for. She said she was going to look for more dresses and I politely declined, explaining the 1 dress I had wanted to try on didn't wow me. At this point, she said okay, walked out, and left us. As we were making our way to the elevator I saw her and thanked her for her time and she barely looked up and waved her hand at me, dismissing us. BBL will never get my business or recommendation.

[Private]

All-star service! I found the watters dress of my dreams for my destination wedding to take place in 2015! My husband-to-be found his daper tuxedo and also found suitable attire for his groomsmen. Oh - I found my bridesmaids (Amsale) gowns too! The salon is a one-stop-shop! Bridals by Lori is helping me and my-husband-to-be to make our dream wedding a reality!

1.4

Customer service was seriously lacking here and it was not the fault of the staff, it seems to be just the way the business is run. If you are looking for a personalized experience, I would not recommend Bridals by Lori. When they do finally get around to you, all they do is help you put on dresses that you have picked out and do their best to get you in and out of them as quickly as possible. It seemed as though as soon as I would walk out of the fitting room and step on the platform, I was being asked "so, is this the dress? Do you see yourself walking down the aisle in it?", and I hadn't even had a chance to look in the mirror or ask my family and friends what they thought.
Smaller stores are the way to go in my point of view. They will actually prepare for you and help you.

0.0

SAY NO TO THE DRESS "Bridals by Lori worked with Toni Federici to block the sale of a lace veil I wanted for my dress after I was offered it at a lower price by another bridal shop! I found a veil I loved that matched my dress and BBL's sale price was $1785 which was unaffordable for me. I located 3 shops in Atlanta that carried Toni Federici and had this particular veil. One of those shops offered me the veil for $1100. Because I love my BBL consultant, I contacted them to give BBL a chance to price match. BBL's responded by slandering the shop stating the veil was probably a knock off because only BBL carried the designer and the further attempted to insult me by saying "but they understand if my finances" would require me to purchase the other veil. I responded by saying that I confirmed that three other Atlanta boutiques carry this designer. I later received a call from the boutique offering the veil for $1100. The owner asked did I try to price match at BBL because now the designer TONI FEDERICI is BLOCKING THE SALE!!! BBL, where I have already PURCHASED my wedding dress. Bridal by Lori who are supposed to be assisting in making my day a memorable one for all the right reasons, blocked the sale of a veil accompanying my dress when I was kind enough to offer Bridals by Lori the opportunity to price match!!! Obviously, customer service is not key here. If my purchase were not finalized, BRIDALS BY LORI nor TONI FEDERICI would have any part of my special day! This was not only a poor exercise of customer service but character."

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the absolute best experience shopping for my wedding gown at Bridals by Lori! It was just like 'Say Yes to the Dress' but even better. My consultant, Megan, was amazing and really listened to what I wanted. She ended up picking a dress I would never have thought I would have liked and I absolutely fell in love with it. She knew exactly what would work with my body and make me feel comfortable and beautiful. I am so happy with my choice to buy my gown from here!

[Private]

A little on the pricey side, of course, but absolutely wonderful environment to try on dresses. The staff is completely professional, open-minded and willing to work with what you want. The experience was amazing.

1.0

I was told my daughters dress would arrive in December. It was ordered in July, it's now October and the dress is here. How could such a prestigious store not know from dealing with the amount of clientele they have and working close with the designers not know it would only take 3 months. We were given a month to pick up the dress. My daughter isn't ready because she's trying to loose some weight and her wedding date is not until the end of April 2015. I'm not ready to pay the balance. MeanwhileI was told my daughters dress would arrive in December. It was ordered in July, it's now October and the dress is here. How could such a prestigious store not know from dealings with the amount of clientele they have and working close with the designers not know it would only take 3 months. We were given a months to pick up the dress. My isn't ready because she's trying to loose some weight and her wedding date is end of April 2015. We're not ready to pay the balance. Meanwhile I called them to come to an agreement on Tuesday, had to leave a message for the manager. No return call from them. Decide to call again on Thursday and had to leave another message. Finally received a call back from Meghan, one of the assistant managers at 3:00 pm Today Friday. I didn't hear the phone ring and she left a message. I called back around 5 pm and I had to leave another message. They're closed and didn't get a call back. How disappointing. I guess once they have your business you're nothing to them anymore. Not the treatment I was expecting after spending close to 3k on a wedding dress. I called them to come to an agreement on Tuesday, had to leave a message for the manager. No return call from them. Decide to call again on Thursday and had to leave another message. Finally received a call back from Meghan, one of the assistant managers at 3:00 pm Today Friday. I didn't hear the phone ring and left a message. I called back around 5 pm and I had to leave anothe mess

4.7

I had a wonderful experience at Bridals By Lori! Our consultant, Melissa, was a dream to work with! I found my dress and it was reasonably priced. The whole staff was so nice and professional. My only complaint is that they won't let you take pictures until you buy the dress. I was between two and wanted a picture...

1.4

Terrible customer service!! My daugther's bridesmaid dress was dirty and they would not do anything about it. Said they tried to clean it but said she must have had lotion or body oil on her hands when she tried dress on in store. No one noticed the spots in the store and it was not noticed until it was taken for alterations. They blamed her for the stains and not bringing it back sooner so they could return it and get a new one. My daughter never had the dress on except once to try it on when she picked it up and once for it to be altered. She also does not wear lotion or body oil either. We asked for a small discount because will she have to wear dirty dress at the wedding but the refused. Said it was our problem and my daughter's fault for not checking the dress better when she picked it up. I would never buy anything from them again. $200 dress ruined through no fault of ours.

Bridals By Lori responded with the following comments:

We are sorry for the issue. Your daughter inspected the dress for flaws in the store, signed a document that the dress was great and picked up several weeks ago. Unfortunately once a dress is out of the store it is out of our control. We accepted the dress back & cleaned the spot as a FREE service and the spot is virtually gone. Thank you for your business.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I really had a wonderful experience at Bridals by Lori! My consultant, Melissa, was very nice and really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding gown. She was thorough and didn't make me feel rushed. I even got "jacked up" by Monty! I have to admit I was a little star-struck since I'd seen them all on the TV show, but they really made me feel special. I did end up going over budget but that was my choice and definitely was not pushed on me. I ended up with a beautiful gown by Matthew Christopher ("Sofia") and was so happy with it! Liz in the alterations department was so nice too and did a great job of explaining exactly what they were doing to make the dress fit perfectly for me. I got so many compliments at my wedding about how beautiful and unique my wedding gown looked! Thank you to the wonderful team at Bridals by Lori! - Melissa N.

Recently Married

Service is superb but dresses will cost you be advised they are high end but wonderful!

4.7

I loved getting my dress at BBL!

3.1

We used Bridals by Lori, Black Tie by Lori. It kind of ended up a mess. They forgot what we wanted for our suits, and what colors we wanted, and for whom we wanted those colors for. Mind you, they realized this like the week of my wedding. I can't specifically remember was it the week of or not; I know it was within 7 calendar days, however. To top it off, one of the tallest guys in my party's pants were too short. And yes, it was pretty darn noticeable. Because of that, we had a lot of knee and up pictures. They really need to do a BETTER job about keeping their records straight. I expected so much more from them.

Recently Married
4.7

I am planning my wedding for overseas with the help of my family. Because I am not able to be present for a lot of the details, I have had to heavily rely on technology.. My sister went to Bridals by Lori to help me with bridesmaids dresses. She was able to get an appointment quickly. She tried on several different styles and I was able to watch via the stores webcam!!! Why do 't more stores do this?! It was very special to me. It felt like I was almost there. We were able to narrow down our decision so that we could communicate with the rest of the bridal party all over the country. The staff is doing an epic job of coordinating the order for all my bridesmaids dresses especially considering the time crunch we have in our hands. They have been helpful, honest, and diligent. I highly recommend the store to anyone in the Atlanta area!