BridalGal

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even though I did the trial twice, I was honestly extremely worried that on my wedding day someone would notice my tattoo coverup. My husbands family is very traditional and I can truly say they could have fainted if they saw my tattoo at the wedding. I mean you have 200 hundred plus guests looking at your back during the ceremony. I was searching all products, services and I was even debating on making a strap on my beautiful sweetheart dress from Kleinfelds by Henry and Michelle Roth .
Lucky for me I found bridal gal. Amazingly Lillian went above and beyond on the day of my wedding. Not only was my entire tattoo completely covered but also my skin looked flawless. My bridesmaids who doesn't even have tattoos wanted to use this service for their special day just because they said My skin looks like Barbie's skin. Seeing the results that morning, I was able to walk down the aisle with confidence and no worries at all. The waterproof airbrush makeup didn't come off the whole night Which made me feel like I could fly!!!! I love bridal gal for saving me!!!!!! Girls gotta hide her secrets somehow :))

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choose bridalgirl! You will be so happy with the outcome and you'll get exactly what you want!

Lilly gives you exactly what you want and with her professional input you get amazing make up results! Lily guides and says what works best with the dress and the hair and together you feel like a true princess. I certainly did!

Lilly is completely flexible and so was Karen who did my hair. Lilly was able to fit me in the day after my wedding for my engagement shoot. She's really accommodating and so easy to get along with.

As a bride you have plenty of things going off, and being very nervous Lily will make sure you enjoy the process and stop you worrying.

I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist and Karen. This process throughout was absolutely amazing and brilliant. It was the best money well spent. Lilly’s prices are very reasonable compared to others. You are the number one client in Lilly’s eyes. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Bridalgirl you are amazing!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilly did a FABULOUS job on my makeup for my engagement shoot! Not only is she extremely talented, but she goes above and beyond for her clients. She prepared my skin with the proper facial treatments leading up to the wedding, so my skin would be "picture perfect" :) The day of the shoot, she graciously accommodated my time frame given the busy wedding planning craziness, and I could not have been more pleased with my makeup! Lilly has a true professional eye for creating a look that will photograph well, and that's just what happened. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any photo bound bride!

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lily and Lena not only made me look and feel beautiful for my wedding but also kept me calm and relaxed as can be.

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best decision I made when planning my wedding was having Lilly and Petra from BridalGal as my makeup and hair artists. After my initial consultation I knew immediately that having the calming nature of Lilly and Petra with me on my wedding day would be an absolute must. I have never looked so beautiful in my life as I did at all three of my different wedding events. My hair and make up was flawless and because of their fantastic work my pictures also came out beautifully. Lilly knows exactly what color palette and style suits your skin and your outfit and Petra was able to manipulate my long frizzy hair to look fabulous and most importantly stay in place. They did not hesitate to wake up at 3am to start getting me ready and were always ready to go for the next round. My mom, my bridesmaid and I thank you very much for everything. You two were beyond amazing and I wish I could have you both get me ready everyday! Thank you thank you thank you!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilly did a great job on myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law for my wedding. I knew from my trial that we would be very happy with our glamorous wedding looks. Lilly came to the hotel at 5:30am and was able to make us look like we were well-rested. She is very professional but makes you feel so comfortable like a friend is doing your makeup (only better).

BridalGal responded with the following comments:

Hi Monique! THANK YOU, for such a lovely review. It was such a pleasure waking you GALS up. The laughter and the gorgeous smiles on your and your Mom and Mom in Law's face after getting ready was SO PRiCELESS!!!!! Thank you for allowing me to share in this wonderful time in your life. I am very much looking forward to seeing the professional photos. Please do share! All my best to you and your lovely family.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Monique
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks Lilly for making me look and feel beautiful on my Big Day!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Debbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilly and team were amazing! My sister and I were so pleased with their attitude, attentiveness and expertise in hair and makeup. We felt like superstars that day. My sister couldn't be more happy in regard to how she felt and looked. Mom looked great as well and all she received were great compliments. Bridalgal is also AMAZING for facials, my skin looks great ever since I've been going to Lilly.

BridalGal responded with the following comments:

Thank you Annie! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you all for your kind hospitality and love. I can't wait to see professional photos of you all!!!!!

Love and hugs, Lilly & Lena

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Annie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was great and so much fun to work with. She did an amazing job on myself and my entire bridal party. She was also accommodating when a bunch of additional family members wanted to add services at the last minute

BridalGal responded with the following comments:

Hi:Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure getting you all ready and dolled up. The girls were lovely, lively and loving. Great fun and wonderful energy. You all looked amazing as you can see from the photos taken.

I hope we can keep in touch for any future beauty needs and I would love to see pics. Everything looked AMAZING! Gorgeous wedding.
With warm regards, Lilly Rivera, Pro Airbrush Makeup Artist, owner

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BridalGal did an amazing job on my mom, sister-in-law and me for all 3 of my wedding events, they made me look breathtaking!

BridalGal responded with the following comments:

Dear Kruti:Thank you for taking the time to review our services
I just wanted to clarify your star rating so I know if we missed the mark.

Value: We gave you the lowest possible rate due to your restricted budget and the quality and number of hours and services you requested. Did you not find that the low rate we provided was valuable?
In addition, you added more hours to our already booked timing as per the contract (after the fact) and we did not increase the fee as well as were flexible to be there 3 hrs earlier than what was agreed also not adding to the cost. Was the value not satisfactory for the quality, number of services and added extra hours?

As to the low star rating on Flexibility:
You requested we do an extra day after the agreement and contract was done, that day happened to be Thanksgiving and we had personal family commitments on that day. The hair stylist and myself changed our schedule around to accommodate yours. We all agreed if we could leave by 4:pm we would be able to accommodate your schedule. I also stayed past the 4:00pm mark and extra 1 hr and 30 minutes, to make sure you were all set and your lovely mom felt well taken care of. Therefore, I am also unsure of the low rating on flexibility.

Professionalism: We treat all of our clients with the utmost respect and customer service. If we did not provide that to you, please accept our apologies and let us know where we did not meet your expectations.

Your input is of great value to us to make improvements and meet and or exceed expectations. If we did not deliver such based on your view of developments, please accept our apologies. With kind and warm regards, Lilly Rivera,Owner, Pro Airbrush Makeup Artist, BridalGal

• Wedding: 11/29/2013
Kruti
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot express my gratitude to Lilly for making me look so flawless on my wedding day. I have lived with acne scarring on my back, chest, and arms for most of my life but I didn't want that to affect which dress I would be wearing on my perfect day. I saw Lilly for the first time covering someone's tattoo on David Tuterras my fair wedding . I immediately found her information and gave her a call. She has always been very honest and professional. The day of my wedding she arrived prepared and on time. I was so confident and so happy . Moreover I look great in ALL of my photos!! Thank you so much. I highly recommend Bridal Gal you won't regret your decision. Simply the best

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister found Lilly through a friend for her wedding. We loved Lilly's work so much that I booked her as well for my wedding a year later! Lilly is amazing to work with. She is the best around for Indian make-up, but that is only one piece of her talent. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Not only does she know exactly what she is doing with make-up, but she is fun and keeps the process light-hearted and easy. I couldn't make it to NYC for my make-up trial so she let me come to her house! She also picks the best hair stylists to work with so there was need for me to even do hair trials (I used Lena - love her!). I could go on and on about Lilly and Lena and their talent, but it speaks for itself. I think the most important skill they possess is staying calm during a very stressful day - they adapted very quickly to what I liked and disliked. Thank you again!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
Soumya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilly, Lena and Petra did a fantastic job for my wedding! Lilly has a perfect eye for the right make-up, style and color and I was so happy with how my make-up came out. She also did make-up for my bridal party, all who looked beautiful. Lena and Petra also did a fabulous job - they were quick, listened to what we wanted and also made suggestions on what would look good. Lilly is not only a make-up expert, but advised me on skincare and gave me two facials before my wedding, which really helped my skin look clear and fresh. I'm still going to her for facials! All were so friendly, warm, professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Brigal Gal for wedding make-up, hair and skincare.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Brintha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilly and Petra did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup. They were very professional and responsive to any ideas/changes/requests I had.
They helped me feel so relaxed on my wedding day. I felt like a princess! Highly recommended if you want to look and feel wonderful on your special day!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lilly is simply amazing!!! She listens to exactly what you are saying and proceeds from there to give you an absolutely flawless look! It was a complete pleasure working with her. She is incredibly talented, professional, and kind. She gave me the exact look I was going for and made the entire experience so easy. She was also an extremely calming presence for me on the day of my reception. Absolutely love her and would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am an African-American woman (in terms of skin tone, think Kelly Rowland, not Beyonce) who never, ever wears makeup. Finding a makeup artist for my wedding day--one who could (a) match my skin tone and (b) respect the fact that I didn't want to look like a wax figure--was a challenge. In fact, it was the most stressful part of wedding planning for me. After six months of bad makeup trials and nagging fear, I found BridalGal's Lilly Rivera. Lilly Rivera did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup for my wedding and my engagement photo shoot. I looked natural, like myself. . . Only 100 times better. She worked similar magic on my mother and sister.

And, while it would have been enough that Lilly is incredibly talented, she was also friendly, focused, and utterly flexible. She made me feel at ease from minute one of my makeup trial, and this continued through my wedding day. She took care of me and my family on (dare I say it?) the biggest day of my life, and I will forever be in her debt.

Brides of all skin tones, stop stressing and hire Lilly/BridalGal. You, your beloved, and your photographer will thank you later.

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
917-330-1913
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment