Bridal Suite of Bay Shore

Flexibility
3.9
Meghan
05/26/2016

I had an awesome experience at Bridal Suite of Bay Shore! Jo Ann was such a sweetheart. She listened to me and pulled dresses for me to try and helped me eliminate ones that were not working for me. She was personable and brought her life experience to the fitting. She was able to relate to me, my mom and my MOH. She let me take my time in each dress, adding belts and veils to help me see the whole picture. She was so knowledgeable and gave us great information regarding undergarments and the fitting process after gown purchase. Bridal Suite has a great variety of dresses at various price points. I highly recommend shopping here. I have a feeling that I will end up purchasing my gown here and I have a great feeling about it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

As a bride the attendants at bridal suite of Bayshore were so helpful and attentive. They we very patient and let me try on as many dresses as I wished. I did not feel rushed or pressured to buy, the dress experience was the most fun and stress free. Unfortunately I did not find my bridal gown here but I was so happy with the service I received that I brought in my 4 bridesmaids to find their dresses. I wanted all of my bridesmaids to be in the same color and fabric but to find a dress that they truly loved. It was coordinated madness in the salon that day and as a group they tried on well over 50 dresses. Once again our attendant was incredibly helpful, suggesting numerous options for each girls body type while allowing my bridal party to take their time and make their own decisions. The wedding gown prices were reasonable and they were able to work with us on our tight bridesmaid dress budget

Annmarie
10/16/2015

I worked with Eileen at bridal boutique of bayshore. I found a gorgeous gown as well did my mother. We were both pleased with her help as well as her advice. We look forward to the remaining time we will be working with the boutique.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I came here twice on my never-ending search for a wedding dress. Thankfully, it became my final stop! So far everything about this store has been great. I was never pressured to purchase anything at all. Maria dealt with my indecisiveness not once but twice and never got annoyed or frustrated with me. She just kept assuring me I would find my dress. I am so glad that I finally did and that I bought it from this store where everyone is so nice and helpful.

0.7

Lets just begin by saying..I NEVER thought finding my WEDDING DRESS would make me feel like I was buying a used car! Never in my life did I think, what is SUPPOSE TO BE one of the most exciting, happy time in my life would I feel so stressed and disappointed..

I had gone to Bridal Suite with two of my friends to look at a dress that they said they had available for me to see, and try one. Well, when I got there, the dress was magically not there any more and that is where it all started..

I tried telling the consultant (Eileen) the things I liked in a dress (WHITE, sweetheart neckline, light material etc). She proceeds to give me "natural" color gown that she raved about which was NOTHING of what I was describing and of course she was pushing this one on me since it was a $3,000 dress. I thought maybe to tell her the things I DIDNT like, and she would get the hint..that didn't work either.

I eventually found THE dress that I fell in love with (with no help from the consultant). I brought back my mother and future mother in law to see it as well a few days later. Not only did I feel like I wasn't a priority to the consultant, she kept walking away to other people and could not help me in and out of the dress (my mom had to be the one to try to figure out the corset back). Even though the service was terrible, I still LOVED the dress and new it was THE ONE!

I tried to explain that I wanted to check with another store on the price (since they are our vendor for flowers and said they can give me a discount), that is when the USED CAR BUYING experience happened..First off, they made me feel so uncomfortable with their haggling and then telling me that if other places gave more than a certain % off, it was illegal and then started to bash the company I am using for my flowers..VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! This left a very bad taste in my mouth and made the moment of me finding my dress less exciting. I did NOT order my dress through them...

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with the services provided at the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore. Initially, my intent was to pick out bridesmaid dresses with my sister. I also wanted to show her the wedding dress that I had picked, but did not yet order, just to get her opinion. Eileen helped us with the appointment and while I did not make any decisions about bridesmaid dresses, I did move forward on my own dress. They were having a trunk show the following weekend and Eileen said they could honored the discounted price for me while I was visiting. I was excited to hear that because I no longer live in NY and couldn't simply return to the store during the sale. I ordered my dress before I left NY and it came in about a month earlier than expected. Since I couldn't get to NY immediately to pick it up (though they would have held it, I just couldn't wait) they packaged and shipped my dress to NC.
The whole staff is very nice and helpful, Eileen especially!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wow, what can I say! When I walked into the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore for the first time, I was greeted with smiles from every staff member. The fabulously nice person I dealt with was Eileen. I could tell that she had been dealing with brides for quite some time because she said everything I wanted to hear. She listened to all of the ideas I had in my head and knew exactly what dresses to pull. She gave her honest opinion with a smile every time. She confirmed my thoughts on certain dresses as well. Creating a greater understanding with each other, she offered suggested dresses that would flatter my curve-acious figure. I went to the Bridal Suite twice, both times with my mother and one of my bridesmaids. They let me try on as many dresses as I wanted, or until I found the one. I thought I had found "the one" at the first visit, but since they were getting a new shipment in for January, they asked me to come back and look. After several other dresses, I had it narrowed down to two. Eileen helped me change between the two dresses at least three times, not flinching once from my indecisiveness.

Eileen also asked me about a budget, which I had never really thought of, but should have. The dress is one aspect to our big day, so it was smart to converse with my mother about our spending limits. Eileen was not looking to sell us the most expensive dress, but the dress that I looked most beautiful in - and that is why she is incredible.

When I did find "the one," I did cry. A lot, actually! Eileen hugged me with such happiness on her face - which made me cry even more!

All in all, I had a wonderful experience at the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore. I recommend the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore to any soon-to-be-bride who is looking for a pleasant experience in dress shopping.

Erica
12/19/2014

Not only did I buy my wedding dress here, but my mother and my bridesmaids also went there to get their dresses. The entire process of choosing a dress, getting measured, getting the dress and getting fitted was a pleasure! Everyone working at Bridal Suite of Bay Shore are professional, helpful and honest! I loved my dress and it fit perfectly the day of my wedding. I wish I could wear it again! It really was a wonderful experience and happily there were no surprises.

Jenna
11/28/2014

Antonella was incredible to work with. I highly recommend appointments be made with her!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Tamy has been extremely helpful and flexible with myself and my wedding party. I have ordered my dress already and plan to order the bride maids dresses in February 2014. Tamy has made herself available any time I needed her help. I have a large wedding party in all different sizes and shapes and she has helped guide me in picking a dress that suits everyone, a great relief to me. She is excellent to work with as well as the rest of the staff.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved, loved, loved my wedding dress. I did not find it at Bridal Suite of Bay Shore, I actually found it at another salon but it was my first time shopping so I had not yet realized that it was the one. After visiting many other stores, I realized that I could not get this one Paloma Blanca dress out of my mind. I looked at the Paloma website and saw that Bridal Suite of Bay Shore was having a Paloma trunk sale. I went with my mom, MIL and sister in law and bought the dress and veil. The bridal consultant was very helpful in suggesting different belts and veils to try with the dress. The salon isn't very glamorous looking but it was the dress I was there for, not the store. I live out of state now so I did not have the dress altered at Bridal Suite. Overall, my experience was great. My dress came fast and the salon was very easy to deal with.

Private User
Recently Married

I truly had a great experience at the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore. It was the only place I tried on dresses from and it was worth it. I had an appointment with Joanne who was just lovely. She truly made me feel special that day and I am so thankful. My mom and I were in one of the private show rooms where we had room to spread out and try on dresses. Joanne let us go around and look at all of them but she also pulled some for me. Joanne wanted me to have no regrets about the dress I chose and she had me try on almost every style in the store. We had narrowed it down to two dresses - the first and second I tried on. She put me back in both and had me spend ample time walking around and looking in the mirror at both of the dresses for 20 minutes per dress which I thought was awesome. She never rushed me or pressured me to make a decision. As well, she stayed to budget and even exceeded my mom's expectations and my dream dress was under budget! Because of this, I found the dress of my dreams, didn't feel any regret about not going to other places. Alterations was no problem- i know some people have nightmares about alterations and have had issues but myself and my mom who purchased her dress here as well really did not. The ladies got the alterations done in a timely fashion and if anything needed to be adjusted it was done. Really no complaints about this place- from top to bottom it was a professional experience

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was stunning, and my bridal party dresses were as well! Staff was awesome! Alterations dept was great! Never had a problem, would definitely go back and recommend this place!

Private User
Recently Married

Eilleen was so amazing in helping find my perfect wedding dress. When I first started looking it was so overwhelming but she helped me figure out what style I was looking for and made it so much fun. I absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to the Bridal Suite of Bayshore hoping to try on a dress that I found on line and was in love with! When I got there they didn't have it in stock but Antonella was able to pull an even more beautiful perfect dress for me! She was so helpful and knowledgeable. I cant wait to continue to work with her throughout the process!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I must say reading all these reviews I have mixed feelings. I must have went to about 15 bridal shops and it was at Bridal Suites that I found myself not pressured to buy anything. I first dealt with Annie who sadly is not there anymore and when I tell you she let me try on anything and everything and had a smile on her face the whole time. I came back 2 times to try on dresses with Annie and at no time did she even ask me to leave a deposit so to read comments about them only being out to get people's money I must disagree. Finally on my 3rd visit I met wit Antonelle who again was amazing she fit me into a dress like it was meant for me. She really gave me that look I was needing and made me feel like a beautiful bride. I know I paid the correct price for my dress as my designer dose not discount I did my homework :). I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses and although there was a minor issue as the original dresses I wanted did not come in the color I needed. Andrea did call me once the issue was identified and was so kind and really just reassuring that it would all be ok. I then Spoke with Gina who called me ASAP after picking new dresses and when I tell you the nicest women I have ever spoke to so I'm totally confused when people comment and call her names at no point was she nasty she completely understood my concern and knew what to do to fix it. Gina you rock :). As for the quality of the dresses I have not received them yet but what I can say is if there is an issue that would be because the designer sucks not bridal suites. At the end of the day I'm happy I picked this shop and I know they valve there customers it's a crazy business to be in and I give them credit