bridal mart of savannah

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Literally, I can only put zeros to rate this store. After 20 minutes perusing in the store, I was not greeted, asked if I would like assistance, zip. In essence, no rating because zero contact was made. If you enjoy the "wall flower" experience as a person, by all means, go visit. What a waste of time.
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful experience. I found the staff very attentive and helpful and with two upcoming weddings that was a huge plus! I enjoyed the lack of hovering sales persons. When we decided on the style, Amanda (Bridal staff) not only attended my daughter with dressing but suggested veils and jewelry as well.
Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The ladies (especially Amanda) at Bridal Mart of Savannah are amazing. I came in with three brides and a party of 13 women total to try on dresses on a Saturday afternoon. Talk about a tough crowd to please! But Amanda was INCREDIBLY attentive and helpful. At Bridal Mart they will help you find your perfect dress but also allow you to look through the racks yourself without hovering over you like vultures. They let us take our time and enjoy ourselves. They recommended dresses and helped each of the three brides get in and out of the dresses. They have a wide range of price points and won't put you in dresses outside your budget to try to up-sell you! I would recommend Bridal Mart of Savannah to every bride!!!
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding day would not have been the same if it had not been for Bridal Mart - my bridesmaids dresses were beautiful, my groomsmen looked so handsome, but most importantly... my dress was AMAZING!
I came in to Bridal Mart alone one day, stressed out because I had a dress that I did not like and it was only 2 months from my wedding date. Not only did I begin to feel better immediately as I was able to try on dress after dress, but an angel in the form of the store owner's daughter brought in a dress that she told me to not overthink and just to put on! Of course it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. I bought it, the amazing alterations department made it perfect for my in time for my wedding, and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!
All day long I heard what an amazing dress I had ... and I loved it!!
Thank you Bridal Mart!!
Wedding: 07/20/2013
3.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  1.5
Ordering bridesmaid dresses.....good time Amanda great in customer service....attentive sweet and charming. Only thing is not a lot of. My size too try on....so not sure if I found my wedding dress....amanda made me comfortable though
Wedding: 07/20/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
THIS PLACE HORRIABLE!!!!! 4 OUT IF 4 BRIDES MAID DRESSES DIDN'T FIT!! No one took any accountability. When you are measured & told a dress will fit, call me crazy but you expect it to fit.Not even the owner would return my phone calls. Worst place in the world to work with on such a wonderful time in your life, don't let them ruin your big day, go somewhere else!!!! I will be reporting them to BBB & I'm strongly thinking of taking them to court
Wedding: 06/01/2013
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Wonderful place. I had fun trying on dresses. Not so cheap but quality was amazing. Very helpful and I found my dream dress there. Just have to dig a little.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We went to a few shops in Savannah and the ladies at BridalMart were by far the best!! Kristin assisted me and we tried on A LOT of dresses, she went above and beyond to help me. They weren't pushy like other places, they were patient and fun and easy going. They also worked with me on the price of my dress. I will recommend this store to everyone!
Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bridal Mart of Savannah was very helpful with all of our tuxedo rental needs. We had groomsmen from all over the place and all of their tuxedos fit almost perfectly with the exception of a sleeve being maybe an inch longer than it should on 2 of the men including the groom, but they had the tuxedos hemmed up and ready to go the next day. The ring bearers tux was extremely too big on the first try, but again, they had it fixed in plenty of time for the wedding! Thanks Bridal Mart!
Wedding: 10/19/2012
1.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
They were TERRIBLE!! I ordered my bridemaid dresses for them. First the dresses were backorder for a month and no one had A CLUE what was going on. The week they were supposed to arrive I called several times to see why they were not here yet. Finally, they told me they had been back ordered for another month. I do not understand how this was overlooked and we had to rush to get them altered in time for wedding. Then one of the dresses was in the wrong material. They blamed me for the mistake (like I would want 6 dresses in one material and one in a different material) and would not refund the money. One of my bridesmaids had to run to another store about an hour away and buy a different off the rack dress in order to have something in time for the wedding. It was TRULY a nightmare of an experience.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought my dress from Bridal Mart. They have a lot to choose from. It was the fourth or fifth place I had been and definitely the best place.
Wedding: 11/03/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bridemaids' dresses came from here. WOnderful selection and even better prices! Great people to help with sizing!!
Wedding: 09/29/2007
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
Personell was rude and didn't return my calls. I git my dress in and the way I liked it, so that was good. But, they didn't press it or anything before they gave it to me so it was a real pain having to deal with that since it came in only a day before my bridal portraits. They are great at beating prices though!
Wedding: 06/16/2007
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After looking through many beautiful dresses I finally came along the one I liked. The only complant I would have was they didnt help you to much when you are looking for a dress.
Wedding: 06/09/2007
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found my dress and the bridesmaids dresses in less than and hour and wouldn't have had it any other way! :D
Wedding: 06/03/2006