Bridal Creations by Chris

Bridal Creations by Chris

Custom Wedding Gowns, Accessories, Jewelry, Invitations

12351 W Gregory Drive
Boise, ID 83709 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Save-the-Date cards and wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful! We received so many comments from family and friends about them. Chris was very professional and helpful and I would use her over and over again.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Maureen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jewelry was absolutely beautiful and very well made. I had lots of compliments and would definitely recommend Chris! Great vendor to work with!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: Jewelry
Kietra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Martin was recommended to me by Camille at Signature Flowers and Events. We corresponded long distance and through email and phone calls. My expectations were met and she over exceeded the results with her services.

I would strongly recommend Chris at Bridal Creations to anyone putting on an event or wedding. Her follow through and her talents made me comfortable and confident that the end result would be quality and timely.

Especially thank you for being wonderful to work with and a joy to meet.
Kaye Myhre

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Chris's great work. This is the third event on which I have used her services. She is a perfectionist and does excellent work every time. She has a thorough knowledge of working with different fabrics and styles. I am always amazed at how BEAUTIFUL my custom-made dresses turn out.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is AMAZING!!! She made my custom wedding dress for my Hot-Air-Balloon wedding, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and Chris sent me home with her HUGE book of patterns and then suggested that I try on all the dress in my closet! I came back to her with 3 or 4 of my favorites and we designed a dress from the points that I liked about all three!! It was a perfect fit and design to high light my body shape!! I highly recommend Chris for any custom made items that you would like!!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is one of our select designers commissioned to work with clients from alfa bridal. Her work is exceptional in design and quality in every aspect! And beyond these essential qualities, she is an absolute delight to work with from start to finish! She is very able to bring an idea to a reality, a vision to a dream and creates the ultimate one of a kind gown for each bride. When you work with Chris you can rest assured no other bride will wear the same design as you, she creates one of a kind dresses and that is it...one of a kind! Not many designers in today's market have this trademark! And her invitations show her flair for design and creativity bringing each couple's ideas to life in her creations for the invitations, save the date cards, reply cards as well as thank you's. And then there is her jewelry and hairpieces!! These are some of the finest to be seen!! alfa bridal has a case designated to display only jewelry by Chris as it is deserving of such special display! The quality is exceptional and her designs are original and unique from what is to be found from other designers. We are proud to have the privilege of working in tandem with Chris in assisting brides as they plan their dream come true wedding!

• Wedding: 07/01/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry
alfa bridal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The product and quality is amazing. She helped me design my invitations from across the country (I'm in the midwest and she is on the west coast). we were mailed samples and prototypes before any final decisions were made. Overall, it was very professionally done. Many of my friends gave us complements saying they were the nicest invitations they've seen! The final product ended up being a little bit more expensive than I expected, but it was well worth the money. I would recommend her work to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to work with Chris on my custom wedding invites. They were exactly what I wanted and for a very reasonable price. I will definitely recommend Bridal Creations by Chris to all of my friends and family in the future!

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Creations by Chris is Amazing! My wedding invitations are absolutely beautiful! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful they are. Chris has an eye for detail and does an outstanding job on understanding what you as the bride wants for her special day! So happy that Bridal Creations by Chris is a big part of my wedding! Everything that Chris has done for my wedding has been absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Bridal Creations by Chris for any of your wedding day services!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Invitations, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five stars all the way around for Chris! Her professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched! Her work is impeccable, her creations are amazing, her passion is inspiring & she is a pleasure & joy to work with! Thanks for everything Chris!

• Wedding: 01/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creations by Chris is an outstanding vendor. Chris helped me design & create beautiful invitations for my country wedding. My husband & I were so impressed we called and asked her to do the programs for the ceremony. They turned out better than I had even imagined! I also, loved the way she sent our invitations & programs to us... they were carefully stacked with ribbon wrapped around them in a decorative box. Very elegant & professional.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Creations by Chris was very professinal, helpful, and quality of work is unbeatable. Chris herself answered all of my questions promptly. Shipping was fast and secure and perfect right down to the supurb presentation. I would recomend her to anyone and I will certainly order from her in future!!!

• Wedding: 07/15/2011
Services Used: Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris did an absolute fabulous job on my dress and veil! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Her attention to detail made it exquisite! She was also so helpful in ordering fabric, lining and zipper for my bridesmaids.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I started the invitation process I had an idea of what I wanted but I didn't know how to execute it. When I contacted Chris she sent me samples of invitations she's done before and was extremely flexible about the overall look of the invitation. When we figured out how I wanted the invitations to look Chris sent me more samples with different choices to choose from with that same look so I would know exactly how they would turn out.

Chris was amazing to work with, very professional and I received the invitations in a very timely fashion. I've recommended her to numerous girlfriends who are getting married soon.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris did an awesome job on my dress as "the mother-of'the-bride". I had something very specific in mind; it was almost like she could read my mine. It turned out exactly as I had hoped. I received several complements on it at the wedding and wish I would have had cards to hand out. I would NOT hesitate to refer anyone to Chris. In addition, the turn-around time was amazing!!! THANK YOU CHRIS!!!

• Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was amazing from the first communication I had with her. She worked with me on my personal dream for my wedding gown even though I was living in Australia. Her talent and passion for what she does is clear and her flexibility in meeting individual needs was a breath of fresh air in the wedding world!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
509-398-2006
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards