Bridal Bliss

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I reached out to Bridal Bliss for day of coordination/planning for my 2 day wedding. I heard back from Nora right away, and she set up a phone consultation with me. From the start, Bridal Bliss was super professional, organized, friendly, and enthusiastic! Jennifer was my event coordinator, and I absolutely loved her. She is so warm, caring, thoughtful, and CALM! She is so extremely sweet and has a way of making you feel so relaxed and happy. She met with me prior to my wedding, and we hashed out all the details together. She even took all the decor/signs/etc with her so I wouldn't have to worry about taking it (day 1 of my wedding was at Portland Art Museum, day 2 was at the Skamania Lodge). There were many, many small and personalized details to my wedding, and Jennifer executed them perfectly. I was oblivious to any small hiccups that came up on either day because she simply took care of them and wanted me to be my most relaxed and happy self. She coordinated my very large wedding party (I had 10 bridesmaids) at our rehearsal outside at Skamania extremely well, so well that I found myself simply enjoying the view outside at the Gorge while she orchestrated the whole thing. She touched base with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on track and ready to go at every step. I'm so, so glad we hired Bridal Bliss, and I HIGHLY recommend Nora, Jennifer, and the rest of their team for a wedding or any other special event. They are absolutely fantastic at what they do, and I cannot imagine what I would have done without them. Jennifer and Nora are total sweethearts!

Recently Married

We recently used Bridal Bliss for assistance with day of planning for our wedding. I had no idea how much help and experience they would bring, but we truly could not have had such an amazing event without them. Meghan, who was our coordinator, not only helped with the day of, but also the entire week leading up to the event. She coordinated with vendors, plus handled the decorations so that we could relax and enjoy our wedding week. In addition to this, she met with us several times over the 6 months leading up to our wedding in order to gather all the information we had pulled together. She provided recommendations or info on things that we hadn't yet thought of and truly worked to get an understanding for the type of wedding we were looking for. She really went above an beyond for us. When the day arrived, she came armed with a handful of assistants to help handle all the various components and make sure the day went off without a hitch.

Bridal Bliss provides honest, trustworthy, and experienced wedding coordinators that are no strangers to the wedding business. In my opinion it is the absolute best money you can spend when it comes to investing in your day.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! So glad you were happy--best wishes!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Natalia was an absolute life saver! She is unbelievably organized, professional and a joy to work with. She is spot on with details and coordination of vendors. She made my daughters wedding day the perfect day that every little girl dreams of. Thank you so much! The day was perfect!!!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review, Trudi! So glad we were able to make your daughter's wedding planning such a great experience.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Bridal Bliss for day of coordination. Meghan O'Brien was my go to gal, and she was nothing short of AMAZING! She helped me find incredible, spot-on vendors, and made sure I was sticking to my time schedule throughout the planning process. For the day of, she made sure everything went incredibly smoothly. Everything went off without a hitch. I could not have done this without Meghan. I highly, highly recommend the Bridal Bliss Team.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks Annie! We loved being a part of your wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was like any other, perfect with a few hiccups. Portland traffic caused one of our buses to run an hour late from the hotel to the wedding. My husband and I chose not to see each other before the ceremony, so we were dressed up in separate cabins waiting to start.
Elizabeth (our saving grace!) spoke to all of the vendors to make sure we could extend the wedding an hour later without cost and brought us food and wine to pass the time. She checked in often and kept us updated on the buses location and how the guests were doing. Cocktail hour was moved to before the wedding (our poor hungry guests were fed) and the changed time made for a more comfortable wedding (a very hot day). Elizabeth handled all of this without bringing any of the stress to our attention. She was positive and I didn't even think about all of the work that went into moving the wedding time until the day after our ceremony.
Elizabeth made our wedding unforgettable, not only with handling the late bus, but with all of the focus she put into every aspect of our day. She let me ship all of the signs and details directly to her office (I was an out of town bride) and met with all of the vendors with and without me to ensure our day was perfect. My parents were hesitant to spend the money on a wedding coordinator, but by the end of our wedding I think they would have paid double. I can't emphasize how important it is to have help, not only for the bride and groom, but for both families.

I highly recommend both Elizabeth and Bridal Bliss.

1+ year ago

Bridal Bliss did a fabulous job for our wedding! The day went very smooth and Meghan was on top of everything!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review--so glad you were happy with our services!

1+ year ago

Bridal Bliss is amazing. I work in events, planning product launches for a large world-wide tech company, so I have high expectations and pay close attention to detail. After working closely with Bridal Bliss, I must say that I would recommend these ladies to absolutely anyone. They are lovely to work with, on-top of every detail, timely, creative and just all-around fabulous.

This will be the best money that you spend on your wedding - it's peace of mind, comfort and support. You will love them!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review! So glad you were happy with the service that Kirsten provided!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had not originally planned on hiring a wedding planner. Like everyone, I was trying to find a few places to save money and adding an optional cost to the mix seemed crazy. That being said, we wanted to enjoy our wedding day (and week) and take the stress off of us and also our family. It was the BEST decision ever. Cut budget from flowers, decor or the champagne toast and invest in peace of mind, particularly Bridal Bliss if you are in the Northwest. Through my research of planners, you really get what you pay for.

Everyone says that it's not a matter of 'if' something goes wrong, but 'what' goes wrong and I'm not kidding when I saw that absolutely nothing went wrong. Meghan O'Brien was our coordinator. She was such a pleasure to work with and was the ideal mix of sweet, yet 'in charge' when she needed to be. There wasn't a single question she couldn't answer or a detail that she hadn't thought of. Furthermore, she helped out with set-up, early take down and a few other errands, even though physical labor was not part of the agreement whatsoever. You could tell she wanted to do everything she could to ensure a perfect execution.

When you have the best people running the show, it's not on you to remember all the little things and you actually get a much higher ROI out of the big investment knowing that you spent all that money for a flawless experience you'll never forget vs. spending 5% less going at it alone and having a few things go wrong that you beat yourself up over or that will bug you for years to come.

Highly recommend!!!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review, Merrin! So glad Meghan was able to make the day so fun for you. Congrats!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I could not imagine what our wedding would have looked like without the Help of Bridal Bliss. Hiring Nora and Bridal Bliss team was the BEST investment towards the wedding we made! With my Wife working retail and not having a flexible schedule Nora really helped coordinate meetings with all of our different vendors and really helped keep us on track for getting things taken care of. Nora and her Bridal Bliss team made sure everything was perfect at our wedding! If there were any issues on our wedding day my wife and I had no idea as the whole day ran so smoothly. Nora is an amazing person to work with, who knows the right vendors to hire, and clearly knows how to make a wedding day a very special day.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

We loved working with you and Lara, Brad! Thanks so much for the wonderful review--and congrats on a truly spectacular wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had several months to plan my wedding but the closer it got I realized that I really wanted someone to coordinate the day of so I could focus on more important things! Emily at Bridal Bliss was extremely flexible, responsive and always willing to help. She did a fantastic job connecting with my vendors, coordinating a timeline for my day, and making sure everything ran smoothly. I also added on her services to help with my largest contract and she absolutely saved the day coordinating a meeting and making sure I had everything I needed set in place. The service was exactly what I needed to ensure my perfect day went, well, perfectly!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review---glad you had such a wonderful experience with Emily!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I hired Bridal Bliss to plan a surprise marriage proposal for my then-girlfriend. When I presented the idea of a flashmob proposal, Nora at Bridal Bliss was excited to take on the challenge. Nora's friendliness, great communication skills and attention to detail made the planning process smooth and as stress-free as planning a proposal could be. With her resourcefulness and great vendor contacts, Nora found the perfect flashmob and the best videographers and photographers to capture the moment. I highly recommend Bridal Bliss!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the great review, David! It was such a thrill planning your proposal!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I am almost speechless. This is how good Bridal Bliss is! I can barely put into words our gratitude. There is a reason they are always on the best of the best list. We are an unconventional couple. Going into the planning, we were a little worried about being able to find someone who would mesh with our style. We had our initial meeting with Bridal Bliss and it was clear they not only were excited about our wedding but they are very professional. They put a lot of care into their relationship with their clients. They connected us with a wedding coordinator named Natalia Quiroga. When we first met Natalia, it was like meeting a great new friend. We immediately bonded over music, jokes, & popular culture. She is not only a phenomenal person, she is creative, professional, fun, and very good at making you feel at ease because...well...she is the best! She understood and was excited about everything we wanted to do. She always kept our style in mind and never veered us off course. She always had input about how we could incorporate our ideas without making it crazy expensive. We had so much fun! Additionally, it's like she and Bridal Bliss knew everyone in the business. I suppose that's their job but everyone they recommended was top notch. They are in a class of their own. We were very fortunate and lucky to have made the choice we did in selecting Bridal Bliss. Seriously I can't say enough good things about Natalia. We included her in our toast! Without her, our wedding wouldn't have been OUR wedding. She puts a lot of care into her work and it shows. She wrote us monthly and weekly to-do lists. We were able to relax leading right up to the wedding - priceless when it's crunch time. If you don't contact Bridal Bliss, you may be making a huge mistake! If you happen to get matched up with Natalia, consider yourself one lucky couple.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Wow...I'm speechless over your review! Thank you, and I'm thrilled you were so happy with our services!!

1+ year ago

Bridal Bliss did an absolutely fantastic job of helping my daughter, my son-in-law and I plan their perfect wedding. Nora was so easy to work with, was always prompt in answering our questions and emails, recommended vendors but was never pushy with us about making our decisions, always had a smile on her face and just made our planning so easy and stress free. The day of the wedding went smoothly under her organization and contributed to the very special day it was. It was a delight to work with Bridal Bliss and I highly recommend them!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your glowing review!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Nora was amazing! She handled all the details and provided excellent expertise all along the way. I couldn't imagine the planning process without her. We went from engaged to married in about 4 months and Nora was a huge help in making the short time frame work to still give us the detailed and big wedding we wanted. She also put us in touch with amazing vendors for photography, catering, flowers, cake and more. We were so happy with everyone that she referred us to.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review Hayley! Loved working with you and your wedding was stunning!

Geranium Lake Flowers
01/05/2014

We always relax when a Bridal Bliss bride books us because we know that the Bridal Bliss gals will make everything run like clockwork. Nora and her team are efficient, professional, and exceptionally wedding saavy. However, they are also fun, friendly and organized - all the things that are important when chosing someone to be onsite the day of your wedding. We highly recommend chosing Bridal Bliss!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the great review--we love to work with creative wedding professionals like you!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Nora and her lovely team of professional planners at Bridal Bliss guided us from engagement to a brief "disengagement" and on through our wedding day. At each step, we received sage advice, a patient ear and a sense of humor. When my car battery died during hair and makeup (photographer waiting) and I called Nora to tell her she just asked if she could come pick me up and would I like a snack. How cool is that?
Simply the best wedding planners ever.