Bridal Beauty By Meredith

Bridal Beauty By Meredith

Picture perfect when it matters most.

12587 Fair Lakes Circle

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith did an amazing job on my makeup for the wedding and her colleague Lauren did a fabulous job on my hair! They also did a truly wonderful job with my bridesmaids. They all looked stunning.

Meredith and Lauren were very patient during the trial. I don't usually wear makeup and was going for a natural look and Meredith really worked with me to achieve that and to make me feel comfortable with the amount of makeup I was wearing. Lauren nailed my hair, too! Perfection! I got compliments all night specifically on my hair and makeup. I was truly surprised by the number of comments I got on them--people really noticed the great work! We had a very long day that was unseasonably hot (about 90 degrees in October in the DC area!) but whatever Meredith did lasted all day and continued to look fantastic through dancing and everything!

Meredith also provided me with the info on the makeup she used, some of which I'll be using again in the future, so it was nice to know. In addition, she sent me pictures from the trial so I had some time to reflect on how everything looked in photos and whether I wanted to make any changes. Meredith not only made my makeup look and FEEL great, but really was knowledgable about what to use and how it would turn out not only in person but in photos.

Meredith was incredibly organized in creating a schedule for me and the girls and was flexible, but yet kept us on track. Meredith and Lauren not only did an amazing job but were a true pleasure to be with on my wedding day. Fantastic all around--HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Miranda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith and Lesley were so great to work with. Meredith did my makeup, my mom and one of my bridesmaids. And Lesley did my hair, my mom and three of my bridesmaids. And everyone looked so beautiful. My hair and make up came out exactly how I imagined. Our hair and makeup survived the entire day and we looked so good in the pictures. And Meredith and Lesley also was so gracious and helped my MIL when her hair went a little flat. They were awesome and I would recommend Bridal Beauty by Meredith in a heart beat.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On June 29th, I had the privilege of Meredith and her team doing hair and makeup for both myself and all of my bridesmaids. Even though I had a very large bridal party and a tight schedule to keep, Meredith and her team kept everything running smoothly and calmly. It was truly a relief for me on my wedding day to have all of my bridesmaids so excited at how good their hair and makeup looked, and that everyone was relaxed and enjoying themselves throughout the whole process. When it came time for me to get my hair and makeup done, I could not have been happier! Everything was absolutely perfect! Meredith made my makeup look stunning and Leslie did a fantastic job with my hair. They worked very efficiently and did everything perfectly the first time. Additionally, they both kept completely in theme with my Gatsby-esque wedding. I was able to get the perfect 1920's vibe that I was looking for, which was completely thanks to Meredith and Leslie! I had also wanted to change my hairstyle in between the ceremony and the reception. They stayed on an extra 2 hours to make sure that I was able to have the perfect hairstyle change for the reception, and they even made sure that I had cold water to cool down on a hot June day in Virginia! They were extremely thoughtful and were also very efficient in completely the second hairstyle. Everyone was raving over my 1920's hairstyle, and numerous guests asked me who did my hair and makeup. My hairstyle and makeup held up through the hot weather, dancing, and the after-party, as did that of my bridesmaids. Everyone was extremely pleased, and Meredith's services were instrumental in making my wedding a success. I would HIGHLY recommend Meredith and her team's services to any Bride!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Britt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Meredith and Lauren do my hair and makeup for my wedding day was such a great decision! I did a trial run prior to the day and it was so nice to see an example of how I would look. They were very flexible to any changes I wanted to make, and made sure I was happy with the results. On the wedding day, they were professional and worked fast, but I never felt rushed. They were so pleasant to be around and went out of their way to make sure everyone was satisfied with their hair and makeup. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding day on May 19, 2013. I found Meredith on line and that was my first time using their services. It was GREAT, everybody on my wedding was Wowing about my look. My bridesmaides were so satisfied and happy with their look as well. My Mother was absolutely AWESOME. All comments about her was, what a great hair and make up done, and honestly I'm still saying to my Mom that she was looking on my wedding as I always wanted. I still cannot believe how Meredith made such a great positive transformation for my Mom..
I was so happy about their professionalism, and most important-very high quality of services. Thank you so much for making my wedding day great looking day...
I would say that I will highly recommend this place to every bride.

• Wedding: 05/19/2013
Stella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the only way i can really describe meredith is awesome! from the moment i contacted her, to late into the night the night before my wedding, she was always so responsive to emails and communications. when i met her for my trial, i knew that we would end up working together. she was so flexible, so accommodating and so super nice. not to mention, her work is truly fantastic! she accommodated my large group (10 of us i believe) very easily, arrived promptly on time and finished at the time she said she would. her and her assistant were fun, easy going and great natured and made the process so fun for me and my girls. i love my bmaids and they're all beautiful, but when meredith was done with them, it was like nothing i had ever seen, they looked absolutely fantastic! not to toot my own horn, but i looked pretty hot myself =) i received compliments all night long on how great my make up looked -- and it never came off. even through all my dancing.

meredith is awesome, i would recommend working with her 100%!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't think I can say enough great things about the work that Meredith or Lauren did on my group. They did such an amazing job, not only on me but on my sister and mother as well! We ALL felt beautiful! These ladies were a true joy to be around - would recommend to everyone 100 times over! Can't wait for my sister's wedding so I can go back someday! :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith and her team provided an amazing "getting ready" experience for my sister's wedding. She did an outstanding job on our make-up and we were able to touch up the bride's make-up throughout the night with the adorable touch-up kit she gave us! Meredith has such a fun spirit and made the entire getting ready process stress-free and SUPER fun!! LOVE HER!

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith was absolutely amazing!!! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day.  Meredith listened to what I wanted and didn't overdue  it. Which is what  I was nervous about never having my makeup professionally done before. I had no reason to worry! Even my guests were impressed with the makeup Meredith did on myself, bridesmaids and my mom. I highly recommend Meredith if you want to look beautiful for your event!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
Alyssa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith, Lauren and Courtney came to my wedding location and did hair and make-up for me, my 3 bridesmaids, my mother and future mother-in-law. They were extremely professional and a lot of fun! Everyone felt so special and pampered.

I don't normally wear make-up, and Meredith made me feel gorgeous and comfortable with the look. Meredith really catered to each of our styles and preferences, and the make-up lasted all through the afternoon and evening. The touch-up bags she gave us were really thoughtful. My trial prior to the wedding was great, but nothing can compare to how I felt on my wedding day, thanks to Meredith!

Lauren and Courtney were amazing! We all loved our hair, and again, each one of us felt so special and really felt that Lauren and Courtney listened to us and made us look our absolute best. My hair held its curl all night (a first for me), and each bridesmaid and mom loved their hair.

They were with us for about 4 hours on the day of my wedding, and we had so much fun! Lots of laughs, lots of photos, lots of glamour...it couldn't have been a better experience in my opinion.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren and Meredith were great! My makeup stayed in place the entire night, as did my hair.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Mandi
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith Runion Beauty provided hair and make-up for my wedding as well as for my 4 Bridesmaids and hair updos for my mom and aunt. They were super fun to work with and the quality of their services were great. They were early for the appointment and prepared with all the necessary supplies/tools. We all looked beautiful, and I couldn't have been happier with everything. I had some Japanese Bridesmaids and family, and they were very accommodating and understanding even if there was a slight language barrier at times. I would definitely recommend them and I hope to work with them again soon!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Samira
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Meredith and her crew for hair and makeup for my September wedding. I had a large number of people (14!) that needed attention, and Meredith nailed it. She scheduled everyone perfectly, and got me the schedule a month prior to the wedding which was great. Honestly, I have never felt more beautiful as I did the day of my wedding. My hair was gorgeous and stayed gorgeous all night despite some pretty aggressive dancing. I'm not a person who normally wears a lot of makeup, and Meredith made my features pop for the pictures without making me feel "made up". My entire bridal party was thrilled with their results as well. My mom even thinks that she looked 15 years younger! I can not express enough how thrilled I was with the quality of service from Meredith, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith and her glam squad were so fantastic! I had hair and makeup done, along with the three members of my bridal party.

What was super impressive as well is that I had to move from Virginia to Alaska in mid April, I contact Meredith after finding reviews on wedding wire. She was so accommodating and fit me in for a trial run 2 days before I had to move on really short notice.

Meredith's, Leslie, Megan and Vanessa were very professional, friendly and prompt on the day of the wedding. They helped not only make me look beautiful for my wedding but also helped me relax and unwind beforehand. I had a baby just a year before my wedding, and my skin has not been the same. I didn't feel self conscious, or even worry about it once my makeup was done! It was that flawless! I can't thank Meredith and Leslie enough for making me feel that way for my wedding!

I highly recommend Meredith and her team for your wedding day!

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith, Lauren and Leslie made us feel like stars on the big day. My mom and I met Meredith and Lauren for my trial in March, and I immediately loved them. They are so knowledgeable, fun and incredibly easy to work with. The bridesmaids loved working with the team, and we had a really wonderful morning. Meredith also helped me find our officiant! Highly, highly recommend.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meredith and her assistant were very professional and efficient! I was more than happy with our make-up and the extra little "touch-up kits" provided for everyone in the bridal party!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
703-996-9872
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards