Briarhurst Manor

Briarhurst Manor

Voted Best Wedding Reception Site Year after Year!

404 Manitou Ave
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.3 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Alison and the Briarhurst Manor for making the wedding of my dreams come true. When we look back at our wedding June 21 there was no other place I would have wanted to have our wedding. The Manor, the staff, the food, the cake, Alison and everything about the Briarhurst was more then what we could have expected. You made our day amazing. Looking back I know because we surrounded ourselves with the best people in the business at the Briarhurst Manor it was the best day of our lives..Thank you

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue. Janice and staff worked hard to make sure every need was met. The food was wonderful, the staff available but unobtrusive....I had a wonderful wedding!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Dena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alison was the coordinator for our wedding reception here, and she and her entire staff were wonderful! From the very beginning she was fun and easy to work with. It felt more like working with an old friend, than with someone we'd just met. The food was fantastic, and all our guests are still raving about it. The manor itself is beautiful and was a fun, unique treat for our guests to explore - also great fun for wedding photos! Our evening was blessed by the appearance of two deer in the front lawn and, of course, the gorgeous view of Pikes Peak, a real treat for those guests who'd never been to Colorado before. This is a fairytale venue with delicious food and the friendliest, most professional staff you could ever hope to find. Plus, you can't beat the price, since there's no facility rental fee. We feel like we just made a new friend in Alison, and we can't wait to stop by for a delicious dinner next time we're in town. If you're looking for a wedding venue in Manitou Springs, you can't go wrong with the Briarhurst.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the mother of the bride you feel the pressure of making your daughters special day perfect. Thank goodness for the Briarhurst! From the first meeting with Janice to the end of the night of the wedding, we knew this was the place for her wedding! The setting, of course, is beautiful, even to the deer resting in the bushes! But the professional staff and expert wedding planner is what made this day perfect. Even the chef got compliments that night-the food was not the usual wedding fare but a delicious dinning experience! I would recommend the Briarhurst Manor for any occasion, a small intimate dinner to a large reception! Love this place!!!!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After visiting multiple sites throughout metro Denver and Colorado Springs, this was by far the best value we could find. We did not have a wedding planner, but we soon found out we didn't really need one when using Briarhurst as our venue. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend this to anyone regardless of your budget.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don’t know if I could say enough nice and wonderful things about the Briarhurst. They were fantastic. Janice was fantastic and was always available for questions, whether via phone or email. You could tell she really loves her job. She also helped with the planning process and with making sure things were covered. We picked our date really far in advance (almost 18 months), which was great because we could split our payments up over that time, making budgeting easier on the pocket books. The food was fantastic, we had a sushi bar and bacon wrapped shrimp for the cocktail hour and 4 wonderful plated dishes for dinner (trout, beef brisket, chicken, and a vegetable wellington that was fabulous), and all of that for a very reasonable price. The all-inclusiveness made planning really easy and affordable. The servers that night were fantastic and were constantly available and not to mention they kept giving us compliments about how much fun this wedding was to be working at. I could really go on about how much we enjoyed the Briarhurst. There really isn’t anything I would have changed or done differently. It was fantastic and the employees were outstanding. Even a couple months later we still receive the occasional compliments about how wonderful the Briarhurst was.

• Wedding: 06/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice and her staff were INCREDIBLE!! I could not have asked for a more attentive and professional group of people. Not to mention how absolutely friendly they are. (Janice sent me some cute and encouraging e-mails while I was deployed to Afghanistan). The venue is beautiful. We used the Conservatory Ballroom but we were able to do photographs on all the grounds. The manor is picturesque and the food is TO DIE FOR!!! You will not regret getting married here.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These two people were unbelievably charismatic. The guests all liked them and the pictures they took are incredible! Janice referred me to them and that really worked out well for us.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Services Used: Photography
Diane
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice is an awesome wedding planner. Everything went perfect!

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I chose the outdoor ceremony and reception in the Gazebo, and we could not have asked for a better place for our special day. Jennifer was our coordinator, and she was so helpful, patient and great to work with. Whenever we had questions and Jennifer was not available, Janice was more than helpful and willing to assist us. We were so pleased with all of the staff at the Briarhurst. The servers were very attentive to us and our guests. Jennifer and the staff did a wonderful job setting up the reception, and it turned out better than I could have asked for. The food was wonderful, we went with the buffet option. The grounds were very well maintained and provided a beautiful setting for our pictures. We were so happy with our venue choice and would highly recommend Briarhurst Manor to anybody considering it for their wedding.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice was wonderful to work with while planning our wedding. She met with us several times and always had the patience to answer all of our questions. In the end, the event was perfect - we couldn't have asked for better.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband & I were married on June 14, 2012 at the Briarhurst Manor, and it was wonderful! We worked with Jennifer there, and she was extremely nice, professional, organized and very patient with my millions of questions beforehand (I'm a bit of a micromanager).

The venue is beautiful, and so green. The only flowers we bought were for the attendants to wear and carry because everything was so pretty there, we didn't need anything additional. They set up the tables exactly the way I wanted, and helped me run through the rehearsal. We had our ceremony outside of the conservatory, and it had a nice backdrop of the mountains.

At the end of the night there was a little confusion with payment, but they sent us a refund check for what we overpaid shortly after we got back from our honeymoon. So they were prompt and honest.

I would highly recomend them

• Wedding: 06/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Briarhurst Manor was the ideal place for our wedding. It had the scenery that we were looking for. A lot of other places that we looked at were not as beautiful outside as the Briarhurst was. The grass was constantly green and thats what really attracted us to this venue. Janice was a great planner for our wedding, she was very patient with any concerns that we had and gave us really good ideas throughout the entire planning. The menu to choose from provided a great variety for any type of meal. On the day of our wedding, the staff was great not only to us, but our guests as well. Steve, the banquet captain, really helped make our day enjoyable and treated us like king & queen. He tended to our needs and really provided us with the quality of service we were looking for on our special day. If I could do it all over again, the Briarhurst would definitely be a place that I choose.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional (Allison); very helpful throughout the various stages of the planning and event.

• Wedding: 07/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Briarhurst Manor was the perfect place for our wedding. You won't find a more beautiful location in colorado springs or manitou springs. Everything was done perfectly, and the staff is so wonderful!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EXQUISITE in EVERY WAY: MAGICAL WEDDING!!!!

Briarhurst Manor is one of the most gorgeous, magical, BEAUTIFUL, ROMANTIC places for a wedding (and a fun dinner date!).

My husband and I were married there March, 27th, 2010 and couldn't have been more pleased. Janice, our event coordinator was SUPERB! She worked with us to give us our dream wedding and within our budget too!

The Briarhurst is also the perfect place for wedding pictures!

Not to mention their food is THE BEST we ever tasted. The Steak Diane was so tender...just everything is done to perfection.

When we arrived from our ceremony, Jeremy and I were whisked to the Briarhurst front doors, the attendants parked for us, and we were attended to in every detail.

I could go on and on about the Briarhurst.

If you aren't getting married, then go to their restaurant for an elegant, sophisticated atmosphere and enjoy anything on the menu. Everything is 5 star.

As a bride, I felt comforted in knowing every detail would be taken care of without my working about it.

The conservatory is such a great place for a reception with the elegant bar, the fireplace, the coffee bar, the dance floor, the pearls strung from the ceiling.

This day was so magical for us...the Briarhurst had a huge part in creating that atmosphere for us and our guests.

I'd recommend the Briarhurst over any location in Colorado. It is Divine, romantic, lovely, and everything they do there is done with such care.

We LOOOOVE Briarhurst Manor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.s Ask for Janice, she is AMAZING and will make your wedding a dream come true!!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
719-685-1864
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire