Brenna Catalano Design Studio

Value
Flexibility
Jacqueline
06/20/2015

Brenna Catalano is wonderful. She is very artistic and made us gorgeous invitations. We have had many comments from family and friends on how very classy our invitations are. Her attention to detail, her responsiveness to questions, and her caring attitude is quite a package. We would recommend Brenna Catalano to ANYONE. She is truly amazing. Do not hesitate to hire her to do all your wedding stationary. You definitely won't be sorry that you did. Thank you for everything, Brenna.

Services Used: Invitations

I cannot thank Brenna enough for the amazing invitations she did for our wedding! She is always quick to respond to emails and questions and provided great feedback and advice as well as we were working with the wording for the invitations. The invitations themselves couldn't have turned out any better. The quality put into them really make them stand out. We received so many compliments on them! Thanks again Brenna!!

Marc & Gen
12/17/2014

Excellent services by Brenna...beyond our expectations of how the real thing would turn out! Our invites are truly amazing..

Suzanne
11/15/2014

Brenna is the best! Great to work with and so helpful with all of our invitation needs. I highly recommend Brenna to anyone planning a wedding or party for all of your paper needs!

annanim
Recently Married

After working with a family friend to DIY my save the dates, I figured it may be a better idea to go with a real professional for our invitations. I turned to my amazing wedding planner and asked for her help finding someone to help us with invites, etc. Then came Brenna.

I can't tell you how tortuous it was waiting until after our event to post this review. Brenna was so amazing to work with! Most of the invitation planning/coordinating was done over e-mail as I was still living outside of the US when we were brainstorming the invites but that was not a problem for Brenna who meticulously forwarded mock-ups and ideas ahead of time. We met twice in person to pick paper and she proceeded to create the most beautiful and elegant though still warm and fun invite I ever could have imagined. She also created a perfect logo for my husband and I who use the pet name "bear" for each other and that logo ended up shaping my whole wedding from the favors to our cake topper!

She was also so helpful and patient when I was a bit indecisive about things like paper, etc. And so incredibly efficient and helpful when it came to creating our wedding day programs, table numbers, and additional info cards for our big day.

My only regret about Brenna is not hiring her sooner and having her design our save the dates as well!

If you go with Brenna, you will not regret it. She's great at listening to what you want and like and creating a perfect invitation to meet those preferences and expectations!

Ashley
06/13/2014

Brenna Catalano Design Studio is awesome to work with.
Brenna listens to what you want, takes your ideas and creates into something more. Pure elegance bliss. She is easy to work with, flexible, and reliable. I highly recommend Brenna for your special occasion, whatever it may be she can work magic with paper.

01/25/2014

Brenna Catalano Rhoades is the most TALENTED stationer we have ever met.

I feel that even implying she is simply a "stationer" limits her abilities. She is a designer, and true professional, with the eye and skill for this craft.

We had several meetings with Brenna, and she helped us narrow our choices of papers to use, she even asked us to share pictures of other aspects of the wedding, to tie all the color selections together. I had an idea of the artwork I wanted on my invitations, she drew them digitally, incorporating our color scheme and then providing me with the proof. (The best part: she gave us two proofs)

Her professional advice aided us on selecting the proper wording. We had a change in circumstances several days before printing, and we needed to add some additional information to all 200+ of our invites. Brenna, was extremely flexible in adding the information and saved us money by reformatting the invitation layouts slightly so we didn't have to purchase more paper.

When the time came for us to send out our invitations, we were absolutely in love with them. Many of our guests have reached out to us to express their delight and happiness that they derived from receiving the invites.

Brenna: Thank you for all your hard work and contribution in making the 1st impression for our wedding, such a lasting one.

We love you, Brenna!

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations are absolutely gorgeous! The box they arrived in was gorgeous! I have had people texting and stopping me in the hallway at work telling me that it is one of the most beautiful invitations they have ever received! I am overjoyed and so happy! Thank you so much for everything and making our special day a little more special!

Stephanie
11/08/2013

Working with Brenna was a breeze, as if us brides don't have enough on our plate, she made it soo easy and fun to work with the invitation, loved them! My thank you cards I can not wait to fill out! Highly recommend her, can't wait until my next big event because I will be calling her:)

Stephanie S

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations Brenna did for my wedding are simply beautiful. I have received many compliments on how great they were. Brenna did Tiffany style invitations for me. She was very easy to work with and very professional. I would refer her in a heartbeat. I am so happy we decided to have Brenna do our invitations.

Kori
09/21/2013

Brenna was great to work with! Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful! She has a lot of great stuff to choose from and in any color combination you could dream of! She made the daunting task of sending out invitations a piece of cake!
I would recommend her to anyone!

1+ year ago

Brenna was amazing, she was professional, very helpful and pleasant to work with. Our invitations turned out better than we anticipated....highly recommended!

Services Used: Invitations

Brenna custom designed my wedding invitations after I fell in love with one of her other designs. I wanted hydrangeas instead of orchids, so Brenna hand-painted a gorgeous watercolor hydrangea design. She is extremely talented and meticulous with her work, and pays very close attention to her client's ideas. We communicated mostly through email and sometimes over the phone, as I live in Massachusetts and her studio is in California. I really enjoyed the design process and I was so thrilled when my box of invitations arrived--the presentation alone was impressive. I sent the invitations to guests a couple weeks ago, and as soon as people started getting them I got many texts and messages saying they were the most beautiful invitations ever! I can't say enough about how happy I am to have chosen Brenna!

1+ year ago

When I was searching wedding invitations multiple vendors referred me to Brenna Catalano Design Studio. I was looking for fantastic printing company that could handle all my wedding graphic needs. I have a very demanding job therefore I also needed someone I could connect with via email and not actually have to visit their location. Brenna was a perfect match. She started off with a phone consultation and gave us suggestions and recommendations on what products would best suit our needs. She quickly sent over layouts for us to view and within days our invitations were stamped, with envelopes preprinted with guest address’s, stuffed and mailed out by her staff…there was absolutely no work and no hassle on our part! She made it so simple plus the services were very affordable…I would definitely use her again for other events. BC Design Studio also did our place cards, thank you notes and a seating chart display which now is now a keep sake for us. She even made writing our thank you notes easy on us by addressing all the envelopes to the individual who gave us gifts! We received so many compliments on the stationary used and we have Brenna to thank for making our day so special. Your service and efficiency to deliver results in a timely manner are truly amazing!

Thank you, Dr. and Mrs. Mancuso

Services Used: Invitations

It was a pleasure working with Brenna at BC designs. Her work is amazing and she creates everything you want and more! She made our save the dates, invites, guest name cards, and thank you cards for guests and everything was perfect and we got so many compliments!

Services Used: Invitations

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding invites. With minimal contact, and completely over email, Brenna was able to take our complicated vision and depict it into classy, sophisticated, and elegant wedding invites. Being a perfectionist, I was particularly impressed with her creativity and talent. She was also very professional to work with. I would highly recommend Brenna and her services to anyone!