Breckenridge Resort

Value
Flexibility
Jill
08/01/2015

The wedding was perfect, thanks to Ten Mile Station's amazing facility, views, and catering! Planning with this venue's catering manager was simple and seamless. No details were missed! She even gave us suggestions for other wedding vendors, since we were from out of the area. We chose a wedding catering package to control costs and there were no surprises at the end. The food was outstanding, and our guests were blown away by the venue!

Jill,
Thank you for your terrific review! We work hard to make every couple's day PERFECT, and appreciate your kind words about our service and quality.
I hope you'll drop by and say hi the next time you're in town.
Amy

Danielle
07/25/2015

Katie was absolutely amazing in helping to assist us with our wedding. She was very responsive and open to all of our questions and changes that go along with planning a wedding. Katie helped us to create the wedding of our dreams, and did so with such a positive attitude and smiling face. She was so helpful in coordinating with the Breckenridge staff to ensure that the day went smoothly. The location and venue are stunning, and guests are still raving about the day.

Dani,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We strive to make everyone's day perfect. I'm so glad that you had a fabulous time. Best wishes to you and Ryan!
Cheers,
Katie

Anna
06/13/2015

Breckenridge Resorts was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day ran smoothly and on schedule. Amy did a fantastic job responding to us throughout the time we were planning our wedding and the weekend of the wedding. She was there whenever we had questions or concerns! Jen did a fabulous job the night of the wedding making sure we were on schedule and everything was running smoothly. I am so happy we booked our wedding through Breckenridge Resorts! Our wedding was everything we envisioned and more!

Anna and Dan,
It was my absolute pleasure working with you! Best wishes always!
Amy

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Friendly and attentive staff members, spectacular views, excellent food and presentation.

Breckenridge Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you all!

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
Recently Married

This was a short notice request and it was handled perfectly. The team was both responsive and professional and any request we made was fulfilled with both speed and a great attitude. I truly felt that the entire team cared about the outcome of our event which made it both successful and fun. A real credit to the management to have such a consistent delivery team to handle all of our needs.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Ten Mile Station. They are SO great to work with. The ceremony spot has beautiful flowers growing everywhere, & there are millions of places for you to take amazing pics (even a chairlift). The venue is gorgeous as is, so you don't need that much décor. The actual set up of the places flows really well. There is a big bar/cocktail area, a huge dance floor & spacious bathrooms. Our rehearsal & wedding went extremely smoothly. My day-of planner said the staff there helped her tremendously to set up. They food service was extremely prompt & everyone complimented our food. As far as the menu goes, they have a ton of options. They literally executed all of our requests flawlessly.

Private User
1+ year ago

Ten Mile Station was an amazing venue and the staff was equally impressive. Erin was great to work with up until the big day and then Jenn was beyond great the day of. She and her staff were very attentive and were willing to help in any way that they could. The food was amazing and they even made the effort to walk around to make sure all of the guests were enjoying dinner. I forgot to bring a food allergy to their attention prior to the dinner and they responded quickly and without question. I would 100% recommend this venue as not only was it extremely beautiful but the staff made it as stress free as it couple possibly be.

Jessica
06/28/2014

Ten Mile Station and Erin Bailey were amazing! From the first meeting until the Wedding Day - everything went off without a hitch. Erin, planning a wedding of her own was so responsive, helpful and always available to answer any questions no matter how silly. The venue staff was friendly, professional and really catered to every single guest we had attend the event. The venue is well kept up and clean, the food was actually VERY good! Loved every single moment. It was the perfect venue, perfect day!

Vickie
06/28/2014

Amy has been awesome to work with in every way!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
ADAM
02/26/2014

Erin Bailey provided the most unparalleled, comprehensive, professional service anybody could ask for.

Without her input, our day would not have been possible.

If I could award 10 stars, I would have.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

The entire event was wonderful. Everyone had a blast because the venue, food and staff eere exceptional- we received very flattering comments on the food, the staff and how fun and beautiful everything was. Special thanks to Erin- she's the Best!!

Carolyn
05/31/2013

Our daughter's wedding was at Ten Mile Station and I cannot say enough about how wonderful Amy was to work with, how attentive the staff was the evening of the event. There was no detail left unattended to, it was a perfect wedding!

Jason
02/02/2013

Erin was great. The only issue we had was that the room was blazing hot and they had no way of controlling the temperature with the exception of opening the windows. When we did so some horrible smell from the kitchen came into the room. That was embarrassing to us as a lot of guests complained about it. Other than this issue, the venue is awesome, the food was great, and the value was good.

Ryan
12/05/2014

My wife and I had a wonderful wedding at One Ski Hill Place. The venue was amazing and the staff did a tremendous job to make our day special. I would highly recommend events there!

Liz
06/15/2013

We had a wonderful wedding at Ten Mile Station. Amy was great and so easy to work with. Jen, the day of coordinator, was a life saver. She took care of so many things and was so helpful and amazing when we had issues with our flower person. *** As a note, I do not recommend that anyone use Petal and Bean. The woman is sooo rude. She forgot to put flowers on my cake and did not have bouquets, that we paid for, for my flowergirls. She refused to come up to Ten Mile to help solve this problem. Instead, Jen stepped in and fixed everything. Again, I was so disappointed with Petal and Bean and do not think that they should be recommended by Breck resort.

Sarah
06/01/2013

Amy was very easy to work with. She answered emails and voice messages promptly. She helped me deal at ease all the way up until my wedding day. I would recommend her and her venue for any wedding.