Brandywine Manor House

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Brandywine manor house has been so quick to respond thus far in our wedding planning process. We are so excited to be married here 8/23/15!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Brandywine Manor House was the perfect location for our wedding! The venue, inside and out, was absolutely gorgeous! Aimee and Nancy were an absolute pleasure to work with. I could not have asked for a better experience. Our guests are still talking about how great this venue is. I highly recommend Bandywine Manor House for any special event!!!

Ashley
04/25/2015

My husband and I could not have picked a more beautiful, perfect venue for our wedding! It was such a pleasure to work with Aimee and Nancy! They were so easy to work with and took away so much of the stress of planning a wedding with their professionalism and attention to detail. I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day an absolute dream come true!!

Shannon
03/21/2015

Beautiful venue indoors and out! My guests couldn't stop complementing how perfect everything was. We used Aimee as our planner and she was great. She and Nancy made everything so easy. We used all the vendors they recommended and they were also amazing! Highly recommend choosing this place for a wedding or any event.

Danielle
12/13/2014

Amiee, Nancy and the staff at Brandywine Manor House are absolutely amazing! I was just recently married in their barn. We booked the barn with the thought in mind they were going to expand. Amiee kept us inform through the whole process of the expansion. Their new extended barn is beautiful and worked well with my winter wonderland theme. If I ever had question Amiee or Nancy were always quick to answer any of my questions. They were extremely flexible when I was trying to decided on the timeline for the wedding day. Every time I talked to Amiee she made me feel even more excited about my big day. I would gladly recommend Brandywine Manor House to anyone!

Recently Married

Brandywine Manor House is the place to get married! It is the most beautiful venue at all times of the year. Nancy and Aimee were there to keep me organized leading up to and the day of my wedding. Anything I needed, those women took care of it. They were always quick getting back to me via phone or email and very professional yet personable. There was not one thing I would change about that day. The word gets around about Brandywine Manor House quick so if anyone is interested (you're crazy if you're not), contact them ASAP to book your event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Kelsey
10/18/2014

We loved brandywine so much! Not only is it a beautiful location but the ladies there are so helpful and always there when we had questions during the planning process and during the day of the wedding. I highly recommend using them for any events!

Recently Married

My husband and I chose Brandywine Manor House as our venue prior to the barn expansion. The facility is absolutely GORGEOUS and we were lucky to use the new barn loft for or reception! We first visited with our families and were blown away by the grounds, the barn and the tent. Not only were the grounds amazing, the staff was as well. Nancy and Aimee kept us up to date with everything and answered ALL of my questions very quickly!! When the expansion was complete we chose to move everything from the tent inside. With the help of Nancy and the ability to visit the venue many times, we easily moved everything! Our day was more than I could have imagined and BMH and it's staff was a large reason why. We are overjoyed with everything and would highly recommend the venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The first time I walked onto brandywine manors property I knew it was were I was going to get married. The staff is easy to work with and accommodating to your individual needs. I can't imagine my wedding being any more perfect! Thanks brandywine manor for being so wonderful!

Recently Married

My husband and I got engaged in early 2014, and were looking for a barn reception in Pennsylvania. Brandywine Manor House (BMH) was the first venue we visited, and completely fell in love with the venue and how beautiful it was. But what really sealed the deal was how professional both Nancy and Aimee were the first time we met them and their love for what they do. Planning our wedding over a 7 month period was easy because of the both of them. The site itself is amazing, with different options to hold the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. And it's not like some other venues, with multiple weddings, etc. going on, so you truly feel special on your wedding day. We ended up choosing The Glen for our ceremony, the Garden Terrace for our cocktail hour, and the Manor Barn for the reception. Everything went perfectly as Aimee was also our day of event coordinator. In addition, since we booked the place, BMH has expanded to include an amazing addition to the Barn - the Barn Loft that we got to see before it was completed, and a new cocktail area as well. I can't say enough positive things about the place and the people at BMH!!

Jamie
08/31/2014

BMH was great in providing answers to all my questions throughout the planning time, especially in a short time frame (four months!). On the day of the wedding, I was supposed to have my ceremony outside but it began to rain right before I walked out. At the last minute, BMH accomodated our ceremony in the Manor Barn. I was so thankful! They did a great job turning the barn around quickly and making me and our guests happy.

Courtney
08/23/2014

Brandywine Manor was a wonderful venue for our wedding. Even in the rain there were so many beautiful locations to take pictures. It has been months since our wedding and we still get comments on how perfect the location was. Nancy and Aimee were great to work with. They were very kind and easy to talk to, also available when we had questions. My husband and I loved our wedding at Brandywine Manor.

Amanda
08/03/2014

Our wedding day was perfect at the Brandywine Manor House. We were engaged in April and wanted to get married in August. They were happy to accommodate a 4-month engagement, were very helpful and easy to work with. Aimee was our wedding coordinator and she was fabulous! She knows her stuff. I could go on and on about how amazing this place is. Our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful the grounds were. It rained a little bit on our wedding day, but the "plan b" was to have our wedding in the barn, which turned out to be not a plan b-feel at all, but just as beautiful as what we always envisioned. Thank you BMH!

1+ year ago

Brandywine Manor House is truly a breathtaking venue with the most amazing staff. The Eck Family is professional, friendly, patient and truly care about making your wedding dreams come true. The acres of land you notice from the start, but the warm hearts of Nancy and Aimee truly make the experience one to remember. They communicate constantly with you and your vendors to ensure all goes smoothly. The bridal suite is truly amazing and and allows the bride, bridesmaids and mothers to rest comfortably while getting ready for the special day. Everywhere you turn at Brandywine Manor House is truly the perfect photo op, so it does not matter if you are posing or captured in a candid the surroundings are the best backdrop. Brandywine Manor House made us feel like home as we celebrated the best day of our lives. We will forever be grateful to the Nancy and Aimee for all they did to make our day extra special!

Lisa
06/14/2014

BMH was the first and only place we visited for our wedding. I was blown away by the versatility of the property. We had our wedding outside in the Glen but there is also a lakeview and patio option. I was worried about sound during an outdoor wedding but the grounds are well equipped to handle speakers and all kinds of hookups and not a single guest had trouble hearing. The option of a barn from the 1700's was our indoor backup plan but hardly a backup plan at all! We ended up having our cocktail hour there to ensure we used it. The tent for our reception easily held 180plus people along with a ten piece band. We opted to hire Aimee as our on site wedding coordinator and were so glad we did. She calmly kept everything in check and had great suggestions for the day of being that she was also married there. The Eck family who own the property were extremely accommodating and even made an appearance the day of to ensure everything was running smoothly and wish us well. They work with a list of very reputable vendors which helped us narrow down our caterer (Williamson Caterer). Our guests had a blast and continue to tell us we could have charged them tickets to come it was such a great day. The grounds themselves are picture perfect with endless options for photos. My family stayed the night in the BMH bed and breakfast located upstairs in the farmhouse. This worked out great for my young niece and nephews who couldn't stay awake the entire wedding night. We had a babysitter up there waiting for them and my sister could easily check on them at anytime. We brought a lot of props for the day of and were allowed to clean them up the following morning which was another benefit to using the bed and breakfast. Thank you so much Brandywine Manor House, Aimee and the Eck's!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Kati
06/06/2014

Brandywine Manor House was the absolute perfect venue for my wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind for my venue and as soon as I drove up to the venue I knew it was the one. Nancy was so professional and friendly to my husband and I. She was so easy to work with and also quick to reply to any questions I had. The grounds are meticulously kept and always look gorgeous. I can not begin to tell you how many compliments we had on our venue alone. Our guests were so impressed with everything about this place and are still talking about its beauty. Brandywine Manor allows you to use your creativity to make your wedding as unique and personalize as you want which was very important to me. This venue is a hidden gem and will not let you down on your special day.