Brandywine Manor House

Brandywine Manor House

Where Happily Ever Afters Begin!

120 Germany Hollow Road
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandywine manor house has been so quick to respond thus far in our wedding planning process. We are so excited to be married here 8/23/15!!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amiee, Nancy and the staff at Brandywine Manor House are absolutely amazing! I was just recently married in their barn. We booked the barn with the thought in mind they were going to expand. Amiee kept us inform through the whole process of the expansion. Their new extended barn is beautiful and worked well with my winter wonderland theme. If I ever had question Amiee or Nancy were always quick to answer any of my questions. They were extremely flexible when I was trying to decided on the timeline for the wedding day. Every time I talked to Amiee she made me feel even more excited about my big day. I would gladly recommend Brandywine Manor House to anyone!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved brandywine so much! Not only is it a beautiful location but the ladies there are so helpful and always there when we had questions during the planning process and during the day of the wedding. I highly recommend using them for any events!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Kelsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I chose Brandywine Manor House as our venue prior to the barn expansion. The facility is absolutely GORGEOUS and we were lucky to use the new barn loft for or reception! We first visited with our families and were blown away by the grounds, the barn and the tent. Not only were the grounds amazing, the staff was as well. Nancy and Aimee kept us up to date with everything and answered ALL of my questions very quickly!! When the expansion was complete we chose to move everything from the tent inside. With the help of Nancy and the ability to visit the venue many times, we easily moved everything! Our day was more than I could have imagined and BMH and it's staff was a large reason why. We are overjoyed with everything and would highly recommend the venue to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got engaged in early 2014, and were looking for a barn reception in Pennsylvania. Brandywine Manor House (BMH) was the first venue we visited, and completely fell in love with the venue and how beautiful it was. But what really sealed the deal was how professional both Nancy and Aimee were the first time we met them and their love for what they do. Planning our wedding over a 7 month period was easy because of the both of them. The site itself is amazing, with different options to hold the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. And it's not like some other venues, with multiple weddings, etc. going on, so you truly feel special on your wedding day. We ended up choosing The Glen for our ceremony, the Garden Terrace for our cocktail hour, and the Manor Barn for the reception. Everything went perfectly as Aimee was also our day of event coordinator. In addition, since we booked the place, BMH has expanded to include an amazing addition to the Barn - the Barn Loft that we got to see before it was completed, and a new cocktail area as well. I can't say enough positive things about the place and the people at BMH!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

BMH was great in providing answers to all my questions throughout the planning time, especially in a short time frame (four months!). On the day of the wedding, I was supposed to have my ceremony outside but it began to rain right before I walked out. At the last minute, BMH accomodated our ceremony in the Manor Barn. I was so thankful! They did a great job turning the barn around quickly and making me and our guests happy.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Jamie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandywine Manor was a wonderful venue for our wedding. Even in the rain there were so many beautiful locations to take pictures. It has been months since our wedding and we still get comments on how perfect the location was. Nancy and Aimee were great to work with. They were very kind and easy to talk to, also available when we had questions. My husband and I loved our wedding at Brandywine Manor.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day was perfect at the Brandywine Manor House. We were engaged in April and wanted to get married in August. They were happy to accommodate a 4-month engagement, were very helpful and easy to work with. Aimee was our wedding coordinator and she was fabulous! She knows her stuff. I could go on and on about how amazing this place is. Our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful the grounds were. It rained a little bit on our wedding day, but the "plan b" was to have our wedding in the barn, which turned out to be not a plan b-feel at all, but just as beautiful as what we always envisioned. Thank you BMH!

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandywine Manor House is truly a breathtaking venue with the most amazing staff. The Eck Family is professional, friendly, patient and truly care about making your wedding dreams come true. The acres of land you notice from the start, but the warm hearts of Nancy and Aimee truly make the experience one to remember. They communicate constantly with you and your vendors to ensure all goes smoothly. The bridal suite is truly amazing and and allows the bride, bridesmaids and mothers to rest comfortably while getting ready for the special day. Everywhere you turn at Brandywine Manor House is truly the perfect photo op, so it does not matter if you are posing or captured in a candid the surroundings are the best backdrop. Brandywine Manor House made us feel like home as we celebrated the best day of our lives. We will forever be grateful to the Nancy and Aimee for all they did to make our day extra special!

• Flexibility: 5.0

BMH was the first and only place we visited for our wedding. I was blown away by the versatility of the property. We had our wedding outside in the Glen but there is also a lakeview and patio option. I was worried about sound during an outdoor wedding but the grounds are well equipped to handle speakers and all kinds of hookups and not a single guest had trouble hearing. The option of a barn from the 1700's was our indoor backup plan but hardly a backup plan at all! We ended up having our cocktail hour there to ensure we used it. The tent for our reception easily held 180plus people along with a ten piece band. We opted to hire Aimee as our on site wedding coordinator and were so glad we did. She calmly kept everything in check and had great suggestions for the day of being that she was also married there. The Eck family who own the property were extremely accommodating and even made an appearance the day of to ensure everything was running smoothly and wish us well. They work with a list of very reputable vendors which helped us narrow down our caterer (Williamson Caterer). Our guests had a blast and continue to tell us we could have charged them tickets to come it was such a great day. The grounds themselves are picture perfect with endless options for photos. My family stayed the night in the BMH bed and breakfast located upstairs in the farmhouse. This worked out great for my young niece and nephews who couldn't stay awake the entire wedding night. We had a babysitter up there waiting for them and my sister could easily check on them at anytime. We brought a lot of props for the day of and were allowed to clean them up the following morning which was another benefit to using the bed and breakfast. Thank you so much Brandywine Manor House, Aimee and the Eck's!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandywine Manor House was the absolute perfect venue for my wedding. I had a very specific vision in mind for my venue and as soon as I drove up to the venue I knew it was the one. Nancy was so professional and friendly to my husband and I. She was so easy to work with and also quick to reply to any questions I had. The grounds are meticulously kept and always look gorgeous. I can not begin to tell you how many compliments we had on our venue alone. Our guests were so impressed with everything about this place and are still talking about its beauty. Brandywine Manor allows you to use your creativity to make your wedding as unique and personalize as you want which was very important to me. This venue is a hidden gem and will not let you down on your special day.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Kati
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say ENOUGH about how perfect Brandywine Manor House was for our wedding! I fell in love with this venue years ago when I saw pictures of the owners daughters wedding that was held here (who just happens to be my moms coworker!) I always said this would be the venue where I would get married, and years later when I got engaged it was at the top on my list of places to visit. It was even more beautiful in person and we booked our date just a few days after our first site visit. Nancy and Aimee are such a joy to work with, they make wedding planning seem so easy. They are so laid back, down to earth, friendly and helpful. They were always available to answer questions and were extremely responsive to anything I needed. They love weddings and understand a brides vision, and will do everything they can to help you create your perfect day. Most brides stress about planning, but Nancy and Aimee are so kind and easy to work with, I actually enjoyed planning our wedding. The grounds at BMH are stunning! The landscape is the perfect backdrop for a memorable day. There are so many beautiful places for photos, and the uplighting in the Crown Ballroom is magical! We received so many compliments from our guests about the uniqueness and beauty of BMH. We got married in the Manor Barn and it was perfect. The exposed wood, coupled with the twinkle lights throughout the barn create such a romantic ambiance. Every part of this venue is more beautiful than the next! I would recommend BMH to every bride out there! Thank you Nancy and Aimee for making our wedding day so perfect!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandywine Manor House was the perfect venue for our wedding. Our guests have not stopped talking about the beauty of the setting and uniqueness of the venue. The barn made for the perfect rustic ceremony setting. The ballroom, complete with pale turquoise uplighting, was an elegant backdrop for the reception -- though the windows and open wall to the terrace were equally if not more beautiful since the property is quite the backdrop itself!

Nancy and Aimee were absolutely wonderful to work with. Aimee was our rehearsal and day of coordinator, and I'm pretty sure my parents would welcome her in the family with open arms! I emailed her with random questions throughout the planning process, and she was always quick and knowledgeable with her responses. Even my other vendors cited their knowledge and professionalism!

I can't say enough about how glad I am that we chose Brandywine Manor House... and I can't recommend it more strongly! Best wedding venue I've ever experienced!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding ceremony at Brandywine Manor House on October 25, 2013 and we cannot say enough about the wonderful staff and venue. The grounds are extremely beautiful and made for a fantastic fall wedding.

Originally wanting to have our wedding outside, we were forced into the bridal barn because of wind and cool temperatures - but the barn made for such a beautiful ceremony! Then we braved the cold and took pictures outside - truly the best of both worlds.

The entire team, especially Nancy, was extremely accommodating and quick to answer emails and questions. A truly wonderful experience! Thanks Brandywine Manor House!

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
Neil
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I got engaged in July 2012, I immediately started looking online for possible wedding venues near my hometown of Springfield, PA. My fiance and I knew we wanted to have an outdoor ceremony and we wanted to pick a place that was charming and different from the many country club weddings we had attended in the past. The Brandywine Manor House stood out to me right away in my search and we booked an appointment to meet with Nancy. The second we stepped out of the car and I looked around, I knew this was the place for us. Nancy was so friendly and gave us all the information and pricing up front. I fell in love even more once I looked at the reception tent and bridal suite. Everything was well maintained and beautiful. My family and I left to check out one more venue but I knew in my heart that the Brandywine was the place for our wedding and we called Nancy that afternoon to reserve our date for the following year. The year leading up to the wedding was stressful at times but Nancy was alway responsive when I sent her email. We also decided to hire the venue's wedding coordinator Aimee and she was so helpful and was able to see my vision and decorate the tent just as we wanted. The week of my wedding was rainy and miserable and I was so nervous we would not be able to have the ceremony outside but come our wedding day, the sun came out and the weather was perfect. We got married at the Glen location and our guests could not stop talking about how they felt as if they were sitting in an enchanted forest. The day was absolutely perfect and Aimee was always nearby to help with anything we needed. After the wedding, we kept getting calls and emails from our friends and family telling us how amazing everything was. I wish we could do it all again and I will definitely consider having a baby shower at the barn in a couple of years!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best day of our lives! We just got married on October 4, 2013 and had our cocktail hour and reception at BMH. The place is beautiful!!! When searching for a venue, we knew we wanted something a little different. Both of us have been to so many weddings which were in ballrooms at country clubs but we wanted a different look. BMH was perfect!!!! The ballroom is like a tent but so much better! The fabric draping, lighting, chairs and overall appearance make it seem so elegant. You get the feel of a ballroom but with the airy, outdoor feeling. A note on the lighting - it comes out so much brighter in pictures than it appears in person. We did purple and it looks awesome! We have received so many compliments on our big day especially regarding BMH. Nancy was so great and easy to work with! She is very responsive to both emails and phone calls and truly shares in your excitement on your big day. We had our ceremony at a church but the bridal party and family were able to arrive early for pictures which couldn't have been a better setting. The bathrooms and bridal suite are beautifully decorated as well as the barn for a rustic look. You can't go wrong having your big day here! I'm just waiting for our video so I can relive it all over again!!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
610-942-2200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards