Brandywine Manor House

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

Brandywine manor house has been so quick to respond thus far in our wedding planning process. We are so excited to be married here 8/23/15!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It's difficult to put into words how thankful and grateful we are for all the kindness, professionalism, and warmth that all of Brandywine Manor House showed towards us. From the beginning, we always felt well taken care of by the staff, and I always felt so confident that my wedding day would be perfect. My wedding day was perfect- I went to sleep that night thinking that it was honestly the most perfect day without any problems whatsoever. It may have rained but it only caused us to have the most beautiful ceremony in the barn. Brigid was on point with everything and was always there to answer questions when I needed her. She made me feel relaxed and special the whole night, even moments before I walked down the aisle. I can't begin to count how many people approached me or my parents and said that it was the best wedding they've ever been to or how Brandywine was the most beautiful venue they've ever seen....it's what we heard all night and that only goes to show that we made the right choice. Again, we can't thank Brandywine enough for helping us have the perfect wedding day. Brandywine will continually go recommended because we couldn't have imagined a more amazing day.

Arianne
06/19/2015

BMH was great to work with ! The venue was amazing and my guests raved about it .

Douglas
06/14/2015

Nancy and Aimee were a delight to work with! The staff was very friendly and courteous & greeted us all with smiles. My younger sister had her wedding here and the venue was beautiful. The day went 100% according to plan (minus the thunderstorm) and all was orderly and taken care of. The venue is a gorgeous setting and my sister is getting compliments weeks later on the wedding! They are very quick to respond with any questions that you may have, and like I said before, they were a pleasure to work with! If you have your event here you will not be sorry.

PS: I NEVER write reviews for anything.

Recently Married

I cannot say enough about Brandywine Manor. The setting, the facilities, the staff, everything was excellent. I received so many compliments from guests saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Nancy and Aimee were so responsive throughout the entire planning process. No issues whatsoever. I wish I could re-live the day over and over

Pamela
05/02/2015

Working with Amy & Nancy was great. My husband & I only had 2 months to plan the wedding, & we were doing it all from near 2000 miles away. The tran at BMH were quick to respond and continually went above and beyond to help us plan and to recommend venders. Their team was always positive and available to help. Plus, the venue is gorgeous! My guests raved for weeks about how charming the place was and how much fun they had.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brandywine Manor House was the perfect location for our wedding! The venue, inside and out, was absolutely gorgeous! Aimee and Nancy were an absolute pleasure to work with. I could not have asked for a better experience. Our guests are still talking about how great this venue is. I highly recommend Bandywine Manor House for any special event!!!

Ashley
04/25/2015

My husband and I could not have picked a more beautiful, perfect venue for our wedding! It was such a pleasure to work with Aimee and Nancy! They were so easy to work with and took away so much of the stress of planning a wedding with their professionalism and attention to detail. I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day an absolute dream come true!!

Shannon
03/21/2015

Beautiful venue indoors and out! My guests couldn't stop complementing how perfect everything was. We used Aimee as our planner and she was great. She and Nancy made everything so easy. We used all the vendors they recommended and they were also amazing! Highly recommend choosing this place for a wedding or any event.

Danielle
12/13/2014

Amiee, Nancy and the staff at Brandywine Manor House are absolutely amazing! I was just recently married in their barn. We booked the barn with the thought in mind they were going to expand. Amiee kept us inform through the whole process of the expansion. Their new extended barn is beautiful and worked well with my winter wonderland theme. If I ever had question Amiee or Nancy were always quick to answer any of my questions. They were extremely flexible when I was trying to decided on the timeline for the wedding day. Every time I talked to Amiee she made me feel even more excited about my big day. I would gladly recommend Brandywine Manor House to anyone!

Recently Married

Brandywine Manor House is the place to get married! It is the most beautiful venue at all times of the year. Nancy and Aimee were there to keep me organized leading up to and the day of my wedding. Anything I needed, those women took care of it. They were always quick getting back to me via phone or email and very professional yet personable. There was not one thing I would change about that day. The word gets around about Brandywine Manor House quick so if anyone is interested (you're crazy if you're not), contact them ASAP to book your event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Kelsey
10/18/2014

We loved brandywine so much! Not only is it a beautiful location but the ladies there are so helpful and always there when we had questions during the planning process and during the day of the wedding. I highly recommend using them for any events!

Recently Married

My husband and I chose Brandywine Manor House as our venue prior to the barn expansion. The facility is absolutely GORGEOUS and we were lucky to use the new barn loft for or reception! We first visited with our families and were blown away by the grounds, the barn and the tent. Not only were the grounds amazing, the staff was as well. Nancy and Aimee kept us up to date with everything and answered ALL of my questions very quickly!! When the expansion was complete we chose to move everything from the tent inside. With the help of Nancy and the ability to visit the venue many times, we easily moved everything! Our day was more than I could have imagined and BMH and it's staff was a large reason why. We are overjoyed with everything and would highly recommend the venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The first time I walked onto brandywine manors property I knew it was were I was going to get married. The staff is easy to work with and accommodating to your individual needs. I can't imagine my wedding being any more perfect! Thanks brandywine manor for being so wonderful!

Recently Married

My husband and I got engaged in early 2014, and were looking for a barn reception in Pennsylvania. Brandywine Manor House (BMH) was the first venue we visited, and completely fell in love with the venue and how beautiful it was. But what really sealed the deal was how professional both Nancy and Aimee were the first time we met them and their love for what they do. Planning our wedding over a 7 month period was easy because of the both of them. The site itself is amazing, with different options to hold the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. And it's not like some other venues, with multiple weddings, etc. going on, so you truly feel special on your wedding day. We ended up choosing The Glen for our ceremony, the Garden Terrace for our cocktail hour, and the Manor Barn for the reception. Everything went perfectly as Aimee was also our day of event coordinator. In addition, since we booked the place, BMH has expanded to include an amazing addition to the Barn - the Barn Loft that we got to see before it was completed, and a new cocktail area as well. I can't say enough positive things about the place and the people at BMH!!

Jamie
08/31/2014

BMH was great in providing answers to all my questions throughout the planning time, especially in a short time frame (four months!). On the day of the wedding, I was supposed to have my ceremony outside but it began to rain right before I walked out. At the last minute, BMH accomodated our ceremony in the Manor Barn. I was so thankful! They did a great job turning the barn around quickly and making me and our guests happy.