Branches Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Absolutely incredible, they managed to put together a wedding for us in a day and a half. Thank you so much

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We had our wedding at Branches and everything about the evening was spectacular! Stasia was professional and courteous. She helped plan the entire evening and took care of every detail. She returned emails and phone calls quickly and made me feel completely comfortable with the entire process. Chris was also amazing from the food tasting to the day off. He was super attentive to the groom and I and every guest. Branches put on a wonderful evening and people are still talking about our wedding! They offer a lot of food and value at a wonderful price.

Tina
09/22/2012

We could not have had our wedding at a better venue than Branches. First off; The Staff was exceptional and took care of EVERYTHING for us that day. I have to give a special acknowledgement to our wedding coordinator, Stasia and the Banquet Manager, Chris. These two individuals were such an integral part of why our day was so incredible. From Day 1 of planning, they made you feel like you were THE one & only bride they were working with. I have been in many weddings through the years & I have never come across a staff at a Venue who truly cared about the people they were servicing. Even our personal maître for the night was super nice & was waiting with fresh drinks for us at every turn. Truly not one thing was forgotten.We even had a minor issue where I had wanted 12" table stands for my Table Numbers & they used 5" stands. I mentioned it to Chris & they were instantly swapped out for the taller ones before we even turned around. I am still super impressed with reaction they had towards my request.Next best thing was The Food. I have never had such incredible food at any other wedding as we had at Branches. From the salad to the desert, the meal was outstanding. We are still receiving compliments from our guests about both the quantity & quality of the food that night. Most people were so blown away & could not believe how incredibly delicious everything was.For anyone considering having a Jersey shore wedding, Branches can & absolutely does deliver! They even arranged our Beachside Ceremony in Long Branch for us, which turned out to be extraordinary!Don't be fooled by the "By the Beach" Venues, who barely have the space, let alone the quality for what they charge.I cannot more highly recommend Branches to anyone who wants their day to be the most incredible event ever, like the one you have dreamed of your whole life.I can honestly guarantee that people will be talking about your wedding long after it is all said & done...
Thanks,
Tina & Juan Altamirano

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Branches are amazing! They were very helpful through the whole process and made it so easy! Stasia was our wedding coordinator the minute I sent her an email on her day off & she responded! She was always helpful & responded as soon as she got an email, making us feel like she was working one-on-one at all times. We loved the variety of settings Branches offers such as their gorgeous garden area with nice landscaping & beautiful cream colored inside with a fireplace in case it gets too cold & beach setup only 5 minutes down the road. We were able to get married on the beach, have cocktail hour with our guests in the garden area, and the reception inside! We will definitely recommend them to anyone & everyone! Thanks for making our wedding day so wonderful!

Jennifer
09/08/2012

My husband and I were the first wedding that Branches planned and catered at Laurita Winery and we could not be happier that we chose to work with them. During the entire planning process John was calm, patient and always thinking about how we would be able to make things better. We also worked with Stasia who was extremely professional and quick to respond to me whenever I needed her.
We had planned for our wedding to be outside in a tent at the vineyard. However, due to the tornadoes, hail and heavy winds predicted for that evening, this would not be possible. Of course I was upset, but John continued working to make this a wonderful day. He spoke with the winery and luckily we were able to move the wedding indoors. John, Stasia and the rest of the Branches crew worked diligently to make this last minute change work. They made sure that my guests were comfortable and that my family and I were always taken care of. I received several compliments from my guests on both the food and the service.
Despite all the last minute changes, my wedding was beautiful, the food was delicious and my husband and I had the time of our lives. And we have Branches to thank for this.

Vanessa
09/08/2012

My wedding was picture perfect thanks to the staff at Branches! There is not one bad thing that could be said about Branches. It's been two weeks since our wedding and we are still hearing about how good the food was, how friendly the staff was, and how our wedding was picture perfect in every aspect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stasia and Chris were wonderful with everything that had to do with our wedding. They did such a great job. The food was delicious. We got so many compliments on how great Branches was. We are so happy we chose Branches!!! I would recommend them to everyone I know. It was perfect!!! Thank you so much again!!!!

Susanna
08/25/2012

The garden where we had our ceremony was just so beautiful and the staff was very nice and flexible. The train on my dress ripped and Stasia was on her on hands and knees within seconds stitching it up. I really didn't have to worry about a thing. The food was great and all the guest were well taken care of; we had a big wedding (Including kids, we had about 400 people).

Initially, I was working with another staff member and after not hearing back from her for about a little over a week, I found out she no longer worked there and that Stasia was taking over. Stasia was great but Branches should of notified us immediately of the staff change.

I highly recommend doing weddings at Branches, esp if you want it to be outdoors. It beautiful and private and you have the option until the day of to pull it indoors in case of bad weather. The cost is also reasonable and the food is very tastly.

Thanks!

kathryn
08/11/2012

The Branches gave me the most amazing wedding I could ever ask for. Stacia was amazing! She handled every situation I threw at her with professionalism and grace. Everyone was so kind to us. I loved the one on one service at my wedding. The host made sure we ate. I loved the take home food. The guests raved about how great the food was. I loved that every time I called someone was there to answer my question even if Stacia wasn't. The value was fantastic, I cannot believe the food and the decor that we received for how much we payed. There is no place out there that could give what you guys did for the amount of money we payed. You made my day amazing. I wish I could do it all over again. Thank you for handling my stressful situation with such ease. It calmed me down in the times I needed. I can't wait to celebrate an anniversary party there!

With lots of love,
Kathryn and Sean Morrison
August 11, 2012

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Branches went above and beyond anything I expected! Stasia was always so responsive and answered all of my million of questions - nothing was too much & no idea was too crazy or different! Everything went great! Even when rain ruined our beach wedding they transformed the ballroom to be our new beautiful ceremony location and it was perfect!!! The food was amazing! Everyone is still saying how great all the food was and how great the service was as well! Couldn't be happier with our choice of Branches for our wedding! Thank you guys again!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I had a beautiful wedding reception at Branches!! Stasia was our sales coordinator and she was an absolute doll!! I probably drove her crazy in the months prior to the wedding with all my emails and questions. She was always so helpful and sweet. We had a beach ceremony and they did all the work in preparing that which was a lifesaver. The venue itself has had some recent upgrades including the foyer which now has a gorgeous hardwood floor. I had no idea they were ripping out the carpet and was pleasantly suprised on my wedding day when I saw it! The food was great and my guests raved about it. I only wish I had eaten more being that I was so busy having a great time!! Also, the owner John is super nice too. He extended my wedding when we had a shuttle mess up which caused my ceremony to start over 30 mins late. He made sure I was not worried about losing time or having to rush through anything that night. They also let us come at 3pm to take all our pre-wedding and family pictures and gave us use of the bridal suite. Not many places would accomodate that. My only disappointment was that a few days before my wedding we had a bad thunder storm and the "Branches" tree was destroyed :( I was so looking forward to taking a picture by it when it was all lit up but the rest of the night made up for it!!!! Would highly recommend!!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Branches, particularly Stasia, were extremely helpful and pleasant to work with over the past year. They were able to help me even though I was planning the wedding from out of state, and every single vendor they recommended from the band to the florist was fantastic! All day at my wedding people were asking how I had found such an amazing venue. As a side note, their kosher catering exceeded all my expectations.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Branches was amazing, we worked with Stasia and it was a plasure from day 1 all the way up to the wedding day. Our wedding was a bit tricky being they were catering half the food and the indian food coming from another vendor but everything went without a flaw. 250 people isnt easy to organize especially for a outdoor beach ceremony but Branches and Stasia did everything they good and i was shocked when we were on time for the whole day. They are amazing.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was magical and perfect. Thank you to the staff at Branches for all their time and effort they helped in planning our special day. We would recommend this place to everyone and anyone.
Zohra and Rafiq

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stasia, Chris and the Branches team are AMAZING! Everything (and I mean everything) was PERFECT. The service from our first tour of the facility to the day of the reception was stellar. Stasia answered every question we had, was very professional and still made us feel like we were special. Chris catered to our every need the day of and was a pleasure to be around. Despite that crazy wind storm that happened, the branches team was still out on the beach setting up our ceremony and everything turned out beautiful. And the food - I can't even begin to count how many people raved about the food. My husband and I are so happy that we chose branches for our wedding celebration. Perfect, Perfect, Perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Branches were amazing We had last minute issues with a few of our other vendors and Branches made sure everything was fixed right away. This was the one vendor that I had no complaints about.