Branches Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Branches was amazing, we worked with Stasia and it was a plasure from day 1 all the way up to the wedding day. Our wedding was a bit tricky being they were catering half the food and the indian food coming from another vendor but everything went without a flaw. 250 people isnt easy to organize especially for a outdoor beach ceremony but Branches and Stasia did everything they good and i was shocked when we were on time for the whole day. They are amazing.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was magical and perfect. Thank you to the staff at Branches for all their time and effort they helped in planning our special day. We would recommend this place to everyone and anyone.
Zohra and Rafiq

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stasia, Chris and the Branches team are AMAZING! Everything (and I mean everything) was PERFECT. The service from our first tour of the facility to the day of the reception was stellar. Stasia answered every question we had, was very professional and still made us feel like we were special. Chris catered to our every need the day of and was a pleasure to be around. Despite that crazy wind storm that happened, the branches team was still out on the beach setting up our ceremony and everything turned out beautiful. And the food - I can't even begin to count how many people raved about the food. My husband and I are so happy that we chose branches for our wedding celebration. Perfect, Perfect, Perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Branches were amazing We had last minute issues with a few of our other vendors and Branches made sure everything was fixed right away. This was the one vendor that I had no complaints about.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Branches provided my husband and I with the most amazing wedding experience. I live out of state, and I sent my now husband on the adventure of going to visit places in New Jersey to have our wedding. We were looking for an all-inclusive venue where we would have a beautiful setting for the ceremony and a gorgeous venue for the reception. I sent him to five places; however, he found out about Branches on his own. He narrowed the choices down to two (one of them being Branches). Upon arriving to Branches for an appetizer tasting and a tour, we were immediately greeted by the wonderful staff. We had a private room to taste the delicious appetizers, talk about the venue with its numerous possibilities, and make the decision between the two venues. The decision was an easy one to make. Branches was where we would hold our wedding. From that moment on, Branches treated us as if we were the only Bride and Groom in the world. The staff is unbelievable and the food, well, there are no words to describe the immaculate feast that our guests partook in the night of our wedding. The waterfall garden was amazing with the serene sound of water flowing during the ceremony to a backdrop of gorgeous plants and flowers. As if the setting were not perfect enough, our guests entered a room full of appetizers galore for cocktail hour. The staff was courteous, efficient, and kind. From cocktail hour, our guests entered the beautiful Magnolia Ballroom for the reception. The setup of Branches provided for movement from one side of the room to another. Branches has wonderful areas including the black gates, the Bridal Suite, and the fireplace to take one of a kind pictures that assist in telling the story of your wedding day. Branches has a world of possibilities to ensure a beautiful wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better venue, day, or group of people to share in making our wedding day special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding ceremony and reception at Branches were PERFECT!!! John, Stasia, Debbie, Chris and their entire staff paid attention to every last detail and helped to make our wedding day even more beautiful than we imagined! We have been receiving rave reviews on how beautiful the venue was and how the food was delicious! Thank you for helping to make all of our wedding day dreams come true!
-Cheryl & Brad

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding could not have been more perfect. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The cocktail hour and reception completely exceeded my expectations! The food and desserts were delicous!!! My husband and I could not have been happier with our special day. Stasia was the best! She did so much, and she is so patient and sweet! Thank you again to all of the staff at Branches!!!
Katie and Chris!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Branches was a wonderful venue to have a wedding! They are accommodating and flexible with all the changes and creativity we had put in the last minute details! Stasia was beyond wonderful and so helpful! I recommended this to a couple people!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Branches was amazing from start to finish! We worked with Stasia and she was so accomodating. They helped us every step of the way and even when we didn't make our guarantee guest count they added on items so that we did not have to over pay!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my ceremony and reception at Branches and they did an incredible job. The staff was very accommodating to anything I asked about. Our wedding coordinator, Stasia, was very helpful in the planning process and would always respond right away. They take care of many of the details you may not think about. The food was amazing as all my guests reported and really got a lot for what you pay for. There was also plenty of room in the ballroom for almost 300 guests. Great venue to have your own wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Branches, especially Stasia, are amazing! They went out of their way to make sure every need was met. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces were beautiful. The food was exceptional. Stasia took care of everything the day of the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding with no worries!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Branches did an amazing job with everything. Our wedding was exactly how i pictured and more! Stasia was great and answered any and every question I had. During the reception my mother in laws dress ripped and not one but three waitresses rushed to her with sewing kits and safety pins. Everyone that attended our wedding said how amazing the food was and that it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have been to!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough good things are the food at Branches! We keep getting compliments on the cocktail hour, which was most important to us, and the amount of food! The venetian hour was amazing and they were so extremely accomadating. Stasia was our wedding planner and she was so helpful during such a stressful time! The value is truly there and it was an amazing wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I start? If we could give branches more than 5 stars, we would do it in a heartbeat. Our wedding at branches was absolutely phenomenal. The GM John Lombardo is a comsummate professional and a perfectionist, who along with our wedding coordinator Stasia, bent over backwards to make our wedding dreams come true. Our guests are still raving about how wonderful it was almost a month later, and I'm positive they will still be raving about it years from now. Our guests were blown away by the gorgeous venue, the beautiful outdoor cocktail hour in the waterfall garden, and the outrageous food. The unanimous verdict was that this was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. My husband and I were thrilled with Branches from the very beginning and they did not let us down. Our wedding day was the most amazing day of our lives thanks to John Lombardo, Stasia, and everyone at Branches. Beyond the terrific day we had and the unparalleled service, Branches also offers so much more for the money compared to every other venue in the area. I want my friends to get married at Branches so I can go back!

John, Stasia, and the rest of the Branches staff, thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for our amazing wedding.

-Cari and John Panossian

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at Branches was very helpful, professional and kind. It was a pleasure working with them.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here. Everyone said the food was great and they had a blast!