Branches Catering

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Branches (especially Billie Jo, John, Lori, and Mike) deserve all the recognition in the world. They truly have made our wedding day special and memorable at Laurita Winery. From the first bite in the cocktail tasting, we knew that we had to book Branches and Laurita Winery. The wedding planning process with BJ was amazing - she helped us plan the day perfectly and even took time from setting up for another wedding to walk me through the winery when I came by to visit. The food was AMAZING and I really hope I can attend another wedding Branches is catering just so I can enjoy the food again. Thanks again for everything!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very anti-wedding and I especially disliked looking at venues that all seemed exactly the same. When I saw Laurita Winery and met BJ from Branches Catering, everything changed. The space is amazing, Branches Catering makes delicious food, and BJ is who you want to work with for planning a big, important event!
The winery- the winery is an unbelievable space. Guest were free to roam around and were not all packed into a room for the whole night- we had tables and food stations in the dining room and the cocktail hour/bar then dance floor/bar in the tasting room and fire pits and s’mores (a fun suggestion from BJ) on the terrace. The space is so great that it does not need a ton of decorations, but you can bring as much as you want to personalize it. Our wedding pictures with the vineyard in the background are absolutely beautiful.
The food- Generally, I don’t have high expectations for wedding food, but I was very pleasantly surprised when we went for the tasting at branches. We were able to bring 4 others to the tasting without an additional charge, which was helpful. The hors d’oeuvres were just awesome and the presentation of each different choice was cute and creative. We went the food stations options and everyone seemed to really enjoy all of the choices and the station chefs.
The staff- BJ and the entire staff from Branches were incredible. There was no detail that was to big or to small, and they just had this we will make it happen attitude about everything. BJ works all of the winery events and she knows the space so well and has great suggestions and really knows what will work and won’t. We were able to drop stuff off to them the day before which made the day of less stressful, and they just took care of everything and made the space look even more beautiful. Everything went so smoothly the night of. I can’t thank them enough.
I know I am bias because it was my wedding, but we have had several people tell us that it was the be

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with my experiences at Branches. I was an inexperienced bride who had never even been to a wedding, let alone planned one and they made the whole experience seamless for me. On top of that they actually worked with me regardless of the fact that I had a small budget and guest list, after I had been turned down at multiple other places. I still get rave reviews about the food, service and venue. They really made the day special down to the very last second. I would definitely recommend their service!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down - Branches made our wedding day absolutely perfect in so many ways!! From th first time we met with them, we knew that they were the right venue for us. We had our ceremony in the outdoor waterfall garden which was beautiful!! They were so nice, accommodating and helpful, and also very reasonably priced for being close to the beach compared to other venues. We worked with Stasia and Holly and both were absolutely amazing. They listened to us and gave us everything that we had dreamt of for our special day. John, the manager there, was also great to work with. The entire staff goes above and beyond for you and they certainly made us and our guests feel very welcomed. The food is delicious and there's plenty of it!! All of our guests raved about the food. We chose to have a buffet which worked out great and allowed us to dance the night away rather than sit in our seats the majority of the night. We are so thankful for everything that Branches did for us to make our special day, a day that we will never forget. We highly recommend Branches to everyone!!! 5 stars!!! Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am 100% serious when I say that Branches was the BEST decision of our ENTIRE wedding. John met with us right away, went over menus and set-ups in detail, and accommodated any personal touches that my husband and I wanted to add to make our wedding extra special! (ie. We replaced our cake with an ice cream sundae bar, and instead of having a dessert table, we had chocolate chip cookies with shooters of milk.) No idea that we suggested was EVER a problem for Branches—whether it was changing the arrangement of tables, incorporating long wooden farm tables into our set-up, or modifying the menu being served!

Just to attest to their incredible professionalism: our original event coordinator (Stasia) left Branches a month and a half before our wedding, and the transition to our new event coordinator (BJ) was smoother than ever. BJ was absolutely fabulous and executed every detail of my wedding night perfectly (and trust me when I say there was a lot of them.) Not only that, BJ has helped coordinate every event at Laurita, so it's safe to say she knows what works and what doesn't. I’m actually convinced that she’s superwoman dressed in regular clothing.

Branches gave a complementary tasting to my ENTIRE family (we’re talking 6 people) prior to our wedding with food that was absolutely to die for. And believe it or not, the food served at our wedding was EVEN BETTER. Don’t ask me how Branches did it, but literally every dish was cooked perfectly and served to each guest not only hot, but beautifully.

Guests kept coming up to my husband and I during our reception and telling us it wasn’t just the best WEDDING food they’ve ever eaten, it was the best FOOD they’ve ever eaten…period.

Do yourself a favor: if you want incredible food for your wedding and want to work with the most professional and courteous vendor ever, go with Branches. They’ll knock your socks off. (And so will their Beef Chateaubriand.) Guaranteed.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Branches catered our wedding at Laurita winery and it was excellent! Not only was the food fantastic but the staff who helped us put the whole event together were also great. My wedding coordinator Stasia was an absolute pleasure to work with. Branches truly made my wedding day like a dream come true!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stasia and the team at branches did a fabulous job of making my dream wedding come true. Stasia, was patient, kind, helpful, and went above and beyond. I would recommend her and branches to anyone. She was so helpful in answering all our questions and got back to me immediately with all of my questions and concerns.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stasia and Branches catering made my dream wedding come true. Stasia went above and beyond and made sure everything went perfect. I was getting married from out of town and Stasia made it stress free by making sure every detail was perfect. I would reccomend her and the branches team to make your wedding perfect.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was fantastic. Everything was absolutely wonderful. Stasia was perfect! She answered every question I had as soon as she was able and made everything work like magic. I'm glad I let go a little bit and trusted some of her suggestions because it made it that much better. The weather wasn't as perfect as we were hoping but we were still able to have an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour which was beautiful. The garden really does make a perfect background for pictures. My guests raved about the food and drinks and how wonderful everything was. It could not have worked out more perfectly! I would do it over and over again.

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I first started looking for reception halls, I was in love with the idea of a beach wedding. I researched places down the shore only. No matter which website I looked out or wedding magazine, I kept coming back to Branches. We walked in and fell in love with their Waterfall Garden and their ballroom. After talking to the staff, looking at our options, we tentatively held a date. After getting home, we talked some more and realized that despite the price per person, what came with it was well worth it.
Let me tell you, it was money well spent. Through the whole process, I spoke with Stasia Tsolakis, who was beyond helpful and sweet. Any little question or concern I had, she took care of in a timely manner. The owner John was extremely helpful and allowed us to have a nontraditional payment plan.
The day of the wedding, it rained in the morning and I was devastated when Branches called to see if I wanted to move my outdoor wedding inside or to hold. I asked to hold and they reassured me that they would keep in touch. Luckily the weather did clear and I was able to have a wonderful ceremony.
I keep hearing raves about the fabulous cocktail hour and the quality of food. We had a variety of choices to choose from for both the cocktail hour and dinner selection. We found it very difficult because our tasting was so good, we wanted everything! The reception staff was friendly, unobtrusive, and perfect. Chris, our mai·tre d', kept everything flowing nicely, made sure that we had time to eat, that we always had a drink, and that we were having fun!
Overall, I would highly recommend Branches Catering as a ceremony and reception site. We had a fabulous day and an enjoyable experience. The food is exceptional and the service is beyond anything I could have hoped for. Well worth the price!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Branches has the best food and best service around. My wedding day was perfect and that had mainly to do with the staff at Branches going above and beyond to give me everything I wanted and more. Everyone was raving about the food at my wedding. We're so glad we chose Branches and would do it again in a heart beat.

• Wedding: 09/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First walking in and being greeted we just knew this was "the place" for us to get married. From then on it was just one pleasant experience after another, the staff was so helpful and always there for any question you may have. The food is incredible, I mean not just good beyond good!! And I have to give a shout out to Chris who made sure EVEYTHING was perfect the day of our wedding. I would recommend Branches to anyone, doesn't have to be a wedding. A sweet 16 or reunion, whatever this place is a MUST to check out. I know you will love it as much as we did!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Lorri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Branches are simply THE BEST! We loved working with Stasia and John. Both were so accommodating to our wishes and made every one of our requests feel like it was no big deal. Stasia is very quick to respond to emails and very knowledgeable - a true professional. Because our wedding was at an off-premise venue, on the day of both John and Stasia were there to make sure everything was running smoothly. I had spent months working with Stasia on the details of my wedding so I was very comfortable when I found out she would be at my venue on the day of. Stasia and the Branches staff made sure we and all our guests were well taken care of - she personally brought us hor d'oeuvres to eat while we took pictures during our cocktail hour. I was completely blown away by the level of service! We LOVED the food from Branches during the tasting and were confident they would deliver the same level of taste and quality on the day of. And they did! Our friends and family all raved about how delicious the food was - nothing like the typical wedding food! I would absolutely recommend Branches to every and anyone I know! P.S. I secretly hope someone I know decides to do an event through Branches - just so I can see the staff again and eat more of their delicious food :-)

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Branches and Stasia, our advisor. We are still getting compliments on the wedding. Stasia was a complete joy to work with from her smile to her friendly attitude. She did not make you feel like just a client and really listened to your concept. If there were any mistakes, she corrected them quickly. Her support during the event itself was most welcome to keep order in the chaos that is the time leading up to the wedding.

The prevailing attitude of Branches comes down from the managing partners. Our first contact was with John whose calm demeanour shows he is just right for running things. Nothing seems to phase him and he was still working on improvements to other parts of the venue after our wedding was over at 11 pm.

You will enjoy the time you spend with them and wish you could keep squeezing in just one more tasting as the food is fantastic.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Branches provided us with an amazing wedding day! We had a beautiful ceremony in their waterfall garden, followed by an extensive cocktail hour both outside, and in their two cocktail rooms. Servers greeted each guest with a warm, friendly smile and our signature drink, as well as the most amazing stations and hor deurs imaginable. From the event coordinator to the servers, everyone was professional, happy and truly cared about us on our special day. The maitre 'd Chris was truly exceptional. His care and continued communication with us prior to and during our wedding made our wedding day go on without a hitch. If you are looking for a place to celebrate your marriage, Branches is the place!! Thanks to the Branches family for an amazing wedding day!

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can honestly say everything was perfect for my day. What I loved the most is I asked and they got. For example, a few of my bridesmaids asked if we can have fried food to pick on before the wedding and they gave it to us right away. Everything was amazing!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Meghan
732-542-5050
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards