Bradys Landing Restaurant

• Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.5

Let me start by noting that the location is worth what you pay for. Do not get me wrong...at night the place looks amazing! The lights reflecting on the water and the huge windows in the north ballroom are the best part, the basic atmosphere is also great but they have let the place down in the last couple of years. just keep the lights off and make sure that you get a great background lighting provider (like LG Entertainment). Since we tried to stay on budget we decided to save up on location but spend money on the "accessories;" so we used our savings making sure that we got great DJ and planner and photographer.

THE FOOD WAS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD.

Now the day of the wedding, BL forgot to put some mirrors at the bottom of the center pieces, they were also late to open up for cocktail hour. The wedding event coordinator for BL was...something else. sometimes she will respond quick sometimes not at all. She was rude sometimes and sometimes nice. I felt that because they knew I was spending my $ elsewhere they were trying to take advantage by charging me for extra things. They made up for it when she took out the fee for seats of those people that were only invited to the dance (because i had to pay their alcohol consumption).

All in all, Brady's Landing is a great place for a budget wedding location. It has potential but you probably need to work at covering up their falling ceiling tiles or molded spots. I will recommend that if you do get this place DO NOT use their vendors!!!!! If possible, use your own to make up for it.

• Wedding: 01/10/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If your looking for a reasonable, but yet very beautiful place to have your wedding, Bradys Landing is the perfect place.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Ms.Garrett
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the perfect place for our perfect day. Mrs Paula & her team treated us like family. The food was phenomenal.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was gorgeous. Mrs. Paula was very sweet. She helped us plan everything. The food was awesome. The night of our wedding the staff was very nice and professional. I would recommend this venue to others.

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
Profile Picture
Akisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect. We ran a bit late, due to the photography but all went well. It was beautiful, and the people working were 100% professional. Jessi was fabulous. She helped get everything ready for our big day and was just as excited as we were.

• Wedding: 02/08/2013
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

They were more than flexible accommodating my quick wedding and I would recommend Brady's Landing for any event!

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Honestly, when my dad first brought up the idea of using this venue, I was too busy thinking of the Spanish-style venues in southwest Houston to pay any attention to his suggestion. But after visiting the location, and meeting with the staff, I was able to see why this establishment has been in business for so long. Every staff member has extensive training on how to make brides' wedding days the fairy tale they imagine it to be, and they remove every thread of stress possible on that special day.

I wanted to cry the morning of my wedding because everything went wrong, that could have gone wrong. It stormed on my way to church, the limos' AC ran out, my brother showed up late to the ceremony.... it was starting to be a nightmare. BUT, when I arrived at Brady's for my reception and dance, that experience quickly got turned around. Their staff made sure every detail was absolutely perfect, including helping our awful florist finish her unorganized setup. They catered an excellent buffet (roast beef, florentine chicken, seafood, and sooooo much more!!!) and even made sure my husband & I ate despite all the bustle. Our guests were in absolute awe of the attention of the staff, the decor, and stunning view of the porte.

Thank you so much for treating our families with such professionalism and attention.

Jessica & John

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
3.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I loved Brady's itself. The wait staff were amazing. They were so responsive and kind. However, we had problem after problem with the cordinator. Unfortunately, that was enough to leave a bad taste in my mouth. All of the stress involved and some of the mistkes on the wedding day make me wish I would have chosen a different venue. A groomsman left his wallet in the private bathroom and it was never recovered and at least 3 of our guests had their vehicle broken into. Not Brady's fault, we knew going into this it wasn't the best area but it is still something I think people need to know beforehand because it was embarassing.

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
4.3/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Everything went great but it was hard to get a response from someone sometimes. I found that to be frustrating. They were flexible whenever my head count was changing so that was a good thing. Their prices were within our budget which had a lot to do with our decision. In all everything was great.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for everything! Even the last minute surprise of doing our wedding ceremony in the grand ball room.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were great!!!!! They did everything we asked for. We had 550 people attend our wedding and we were able to accommadate everyone. There was still enough space for a dance floor!!! It was wonderful!!!!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I love Brady’s Landing. I have had numerous events there when I was in high school. My complaints are that at times it was hard to get a hold of people, and the two event coordinators I worked with often told me different prices/rules. Also, the bar prices were a bit expensive. The open bar price was too high and the guests told me that a drink at the regular bar within the restaurant was quite high as well. Other than that everything was absolutely amazing.

I mainly worked with Paula who did a great job helping me plan everything from so far away. The flaw with price confusion was never with her, everything she ever told me was right, but another coordinator that I worked with when Paula was not in was the one that told me the wrong details. When I initially talked to Paula about setting up, she told me I wouldn’t be able to get in until 11, but when I told her my circumstances, she pulled some strings so that I could set up an hour earlier at 10am.

The day of everything went fairly smoothly. Whenever we needed anything we talked to Pablo who was in charge of our event for the day and he took care of all our needs. When we needed an extra table for place cards he got it, and as soon as we realized they had set up too few tables, they fixed it in less than five minutes. The guests are still telling me how great the food was and how the service was fantastic. Overall Brady’s Landing was perfect the day of the wedding, and that is really all that a bride could ever really want.

• Wedding: 02/20/2011
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

good place, jessi was my coordinator she did a wonderful job. I had my own issues but they were very accommodating and understanding!

• Wedding: 11/04/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE FOOD WAS GREAT AS ALWAYS. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ON A BUDGET. THE FOOD IS GREAT AND THEY ARE NOT EXPENSIVE

• Wedding: 08/08/2010
Services Used: Catering
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Just had my wedding there a month ago. Everything was beautiful! The ballroom was set-up just the way we planned. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. My planner was very helpful in recommending vendors and other suggestions for the reception. We didn't have to lift a finger except for a few extra things that we wanted to add. We danced the night away until after midnight. I only wish that we could do it all over again next week to relive our perfect day.

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had my wedding one month ago. I got the best wedding planner. She helps me
With everything that I need it. From the smallest detail that you can think of to the
Biggest important detail. A big tip: if you see something you like go for it, but don�t go with the first vendor shop around first. Very important thing that I learn. I wanted everything very nice and nice is not always expensive. You can have a beautiful wedding
Without going above your budged. Thank Karla for a Great Wedding!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
713-928-9921
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards