Bradley Images, inc.

1498 Reisterstown rd
suite 101
Baltimore, MD 21208 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Grap...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted P...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We've done our engagement photo shoot so far - our wedding is still ahead of us. But the engagement photo shoot was so much fun. The photographer made us feel SO comfortable and the time passed by before we knew it. I didn't feel rushed at all. And the results?? Great! I absolutely love the colors they use while editing. :) Exactly the kind of editing I was looking for.

• Wedding: [Private]
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with bradly images they were so much fun to work with they have an awesome team ! My prints came out AMAZING !!! I feel like the girl in the catalog my husband and I are so so so happy we used bradly ;) thankx again you really captured every special moment and made it come back to life again!

• Wedding: 10/30/2014
Alinor
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very first meeting with the photographers at Bradley Images, I was immediately impressed by their passion for their craft. Before our engagement shoot, the photographer and I spoke a number of times about location and special shots that I wanted. The photographer was patient with me, even though I am very critical of pictures of myself, and made sure that I was happy with the shots he was taking. We received our proofs in a timely manner and were very happy with the pictures. On the day of the wedding, the photographers were very courteous and did everything they could to capture all of the important moments of the day. From getting ready, to candid pictures of my bridesmaids, to pictures of the families after the ceremony, the photographers made everyone feel beautiful! They had a great sense of humor and had everyone laughing. The shots of my accessories and flowers that they took in the room are some of my favorites, as well as some of the dance floor shots during the reception!
They are true artists, who take beautiful and imaginative pictures, and are careful to listen to what the bride and groom want.

• Wedding: 10/22/2014

The photographer Joel that
did my event was WONDERFUL! They did such a great job I want to make
sure that they are acknowledged for their hard work. This is my first
wedding and I was clueless to all of it and they helped me sooo much
through the whole thing. We were on schedule with the times that we
needed to be done, professional, and overall phenomenal to say the
least. They gave me suggestions on things that I should or shouldn’t
do and just did a GREAT job. I know the photos will be FABULOUS
because with their enthusiasm about every shot and based on the ones
he was letting me so I couldn’t be more excited to receive them.
Everyone at my event was also saying how great they were. So I will
definitely be recommending your company for any event that requires
any sort of photos! And I will also plan to use your services myself
for more photo events. I just wanted to let someone know how
wonderful your staff was for my wedding. J

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff at Bradley Images is AWESOME!! Our first meeting with Brad went so well we book right on the spot. We ended up going with the package the included your wedding invitation and I believed that was a great choice because it ended up saving us a lot of money. Stephanie was great and she answered any questions I had right away!
We had our engagement session with Joel we all hit it off so well. He is a professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He listened to what we wanted and the pictures turned out just perfectly! Now the day of the wedding he was on time and came up to my room just like I asked him to take pictures of us getting ready! He was so amazing to work with I never had to think and just did exactly what he had to do. Our family and friends kept saying how Joel was so easy going and professional. Our pictures turned out amazing! And to top it all off The Antrim will be updating their website with our pictures so you know Joel and Bradley Images is pretty amazing! I HIGHLY recommend Bradley Images!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EVERYTHING about our experience with Bradley Images was amazing. Our consultation was with the owner of the company, Brad. He was professional, honest and clearly knew his stuff! We ended up signing for a great package with photo and video. It included engagement session, album, prints and even our invitations. Over the course of our wedding year we heard from them often and would receive responses to emails within a few hours. Day of, they were punctual and professional. Our primary photographer was John and there is no way to describe him other than AMAZING! He took the edge off and made picture taking fun! Our proofs came shortly after the wedding and look fantastic!! Thank you to Bradley Images for capturing our special day!! You guys rock!

Stephanie and Brendan

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brad and his team are fantastic. And he and his fellow photographers are amazing, and easy to work with. We just got married on April 26, 2014 and I can not wait to see the pictures. If they are any anything like our engagement photos they will be amazing. We had the pleasure of working with Joel being our main photographer and he was perfect. He adapted immediately to my personality and made himself very easy to work with. He also encouraged any thoughts I had and had his own great ideas too. Brad was always quick to answer any questions I had at any time of day. Their work is so creative and so beautiful and I would highly recommend them to and bride. They are a very busy group so make them the first vendor you book with!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Bradley Images for my wedding and they were awesome! The Videographer was great too! You didnt even know they were there because they never got in the way of anything that was going on.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Fun to work with and they do beautiful work! Can't wait to get my proofs!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our pictures turned out beautifully. We were able to suggest pictures without and problem. We also did not notice the photographer the whole day and he was EVERYWHERE!! Plan on using Bradley images again for family photos later on.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joel Yeatts is so passionate for what he does which translates into a great experience and beautiful pictures. Our wedding day was long and hot, and Joel was in high spirits the entire time--unknowingly lifting me and my husband up when we were starting to tire! He made sure our wedding day was really special and our pictures turned out beautifully, with a mix of organized and candid shots. Bradley Images charges a very competitive price and it's well worth the money. If you can get Joel for your wedding day, I highly highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding album was INCREDIBLE! The photographer was very creative in finding the perfect location for our elegant poses. Many of our friends and family commented on how the pictures look straight out of a bridal magazine. I highly recommend Bradley Images and will definitely use them again for another event.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Tom Flanders as our wedding photographer and he was amazing. Tom was so professional and fun to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a competent photographer.

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bradley images was truly an amazing find. I was referred to Bradley images by a friend of mine and was treated with the best experience on our engagement and wedding day photo services. The photographers were on time, they were enthusiastic and truly made my wedding experience a memorable one, not only through the photos and videos but also through their warm and sincere support. I had a long wedding day with three ceremonies all in one day and Bradley images was there to photograph and videotape our 12 hour day from beginning to end. We had Joel and Frank as our photographers, they were both phenomenon! Joel was so accomodating, really fun to work with, and really enthusiastic at his craft. Frank was fun to work with and really attentive to provide us with a great experience. Dave and Andrew were our videographers, they were fantastic at capturing the moment. We got our wedding video music montage 4 days after the wedding and it was really something! Our friends and family said they had tears in their eyes viewing the video. We are very excited to see our photos and video. If photos are important to you and you want the best quality to preserve the moment, then Bradley Images will provide you with the best experience!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Joel and Frank were a fantastic team!! I have been in many weddings before where photographers were rude or forgot to take pictures.... Joel was not one of them!! He stayed with the girls and Frank was with the boys while we were getting ready. I sent Joel about a dozen pictures from Pinterest that I wanted to replicate. He made sure to do EVERY single one of them!! We can't wait to see how the pictures turn out but he would show us some of them right after he took them.

Videographer was very good as well!!

I ordered my invitations from Carlton craft through Brad with Stephanie's help. Beautiful!!!!! They were inexpensive for invitations and turned out amazing!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
Services Used: Invitations, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had John and Frank....what a wonderful team! They made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. We brought them to Toronto and that made us feel as if we were home!

• Wedding: 06/12/2013
410-902-6664
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards