Bphotographed

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sandra and Chris at BPhotographed are AMAZING!!!! I recommend BPhotographed to everyone who is looking for photographers.
To start, they are an amazing couple to spend your time with, which is very important since they will be with you all day on one of the most important days of your life.
They are both so passionate about what they do. Their vision for amazing shots are second to none.
Chris and Sandra did our engagement photos and came to Jamaica with us for our destination wedding. The wedding was AMAZING!!! We could not have asked for a better day. Chris and Sandra were a huge part of it and really added to our enjoyment. Two days after the wedding we did "trash the dress" and WOW they had great ideas. My husband and I had so much fun spending our time with them.
We had 36 people join us in Jamaica for the wedding and everyone loved them. They all said that Sandra and Chris are the people they will call when they need photographers.
My advise to other brides.....check out other photographers and then see Sandra and Chris at BPhotographed and you will be blown away. You will have no questions as to who your photographers should be.

Services Used: Photography

Bphotograped recently did our engagemnt photos. Its impossible to not like them. They treat you like you are their friends and go above and beyond to make you happy. Cris and Becky made us feel amazing while they were taking our pictures and didnt even blink when we went over our scheduled time. It was obvious they just love what they do and want to make sure they get as many amazing shots as possible. I love my pictures and cant wait for all the fun we are going to have with the Bphotogramped team at our wedding in September!!!

Services Used: Photography

It was great to have two photographers with different styles. They were able to adapt as different issues arose (as they always do on your wedding day).
Chris and Sandra were easy to work with and listened for our feedback. We enjoyed our picture time with them and we would gladly recommend their services to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Pictures were so nice, and they were a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend them.

Services Used: Photography

Amazing Photographers. Very Friendly and extremely helpful.

Services Used: Photography

They made this day all possible without being nervous, the day was was awesome and it could'nt of happen without Bphotographed there. The picture taken that day were amazing so many beautiful shots.
Thank You soooo much Bphotographed.

Love Pat & Karolina Sirianni

Services Used: Photography

Cris and Sandra were absolutely fantastic. They gave us exactly what we expected from a wedding photographer and more. They even stayed longer than we had paid them to stay. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. I certainly recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

Bphotographed were fantastic to work with!! They were fun, professional and captured all the great moments of the day. We had an engagement session as well as the day of our wedding with them and we had a great time both days! Their work is beautiful and unique to each couple. They do not come in with specific poses that they need to accomplish, instead they get to know you and go with the flow to really capture what feels natural and the result is stunning. Their eye for detail is amazing! I would recommend Bphotographed to anybody! Meet with Sandra and Cris and you'll find two passionate and amazing people who love what they do and it shows in the quality of work they produce! Can't say enough great things about them!

Services Used: Photography

B Photographed has taken the most amazing photos of my engagement and of the wedding. Chris and his team has made myself and the entire bridal party comfortable. I would recomment their services to another bride any day.

Services Used: Photography

Cris and Sandra did an outstanding job with both our engagement photos and Wedding, they made our Photography experience fun and exciting. I would strongly recommend Bphotographed to anyone as their professionalism, experience and ability to adjust to any croud made everyone feel comfortable and their natural outgoing and fun personailty helped produce REAL smiles all day long! Great Work!! Very Satisfied! Would strongly suggest to anyone!!

Services Used: Photography

Bphotographed made my Wedding experience alot less stressful. They went above beyond the call of duty and made everyone feel comfortable infront of the camera. Such an energetic pair and tons of fun which made the day alot more entertaining.
They were very professional and pleasant to work with and I'm very happy with their services.

Services Used: Photography

Cris & Sandra are a blast! We had such an amazing time working with them. They are easy going, funny, incredibly professional and made our wedding day seem like a breeze! I also have to say that their work is top notch! Our families and friends had nothing but compliments to say about them. I can not recommend them enough! Cris and Sandra thank you again!

Services Used: Photography

Bphotographed is headed by a talented husband and wife team, who made our day an absolute joy. We took advantage of the Engagement Session service, which allowed my husband and I to meet Cris and Sandra, while getting phenomenal engagement photos to use in our video montage and guestbook. Plus, it made us camera-shy people more comfortable!! Because of their easy-going and fun-loving personalities, Cris and his associate Carolyn ensured we had the most stress-free wedding day. The jokes that were flying between them and our wedding party were hilarious! Bphotographed is an organized, professional company who have first-class customer service and phenomenal photographs. I recommend this company to EVERY future bride!!!

Services Used: Photography

Cris and Sandra are true professionals at what they do!

We had a blast with them and they made our wedding day even more special by making every picture look like we were pros ourselves.

We will be contacting them again and again for any future events in our lives!

Thanks again,

Services Used: Photography

Bphotographed really captured every special moment throughout our wedding day. They were alot of fun to work with and it shows in the pictures! Our best advice for those of you looking around for photographers is to not judge by price alone. Spending a little extra on photography is well worth it once your perfect day is over. We have close to 2000 favourite pictures of our day and we are so happy we went with Bphotographed. Thank you Cris and Carolyn!

Services Used: Photography

It was a pleasure working with the bphotographed for our wedding. They were creative, professional and most importantly they "listened" to what we wanted. Cris and Sandra were available by phone or email to answer the many questions we had along the way. Taking pictures with Cris, Sandra and Becky was one of best parts of our wedding day! Bphotograhed was a BLAST to work with! We would highly recommend their photography services to any bride and groom.