Box Talent Agency

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Daniel Baker is AWESOME. Once box talent agency gave me daniel's contact info, I was able to email him last minute changes and he accommodated it. He's great. I like how he approached me on the day of my wedding ( since I was too busy to find him) to make sure I didn't have any additional instructions. He is also good at shortening songs when they were too long =) I am super happy with having him as my wedding DJ. He is very professional. He had us play a game and the guests loved the game! I highly recommend Daniel Baker.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For anyone looking to book a live band, DRIVE is the BEST!!!! They are extremely talented, professional and outgoing! My husband and I booked them for our wedding and have received TONS of complements about them. We would recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Morgan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Hook for our daughter's wedding, through Box Talent. The band was great, though it would have been nice to have more slow dances mingled in with the more energetic ones. The wedding party said they missed all the slow dances since they were at the beginning. The music was great and everyone danced all night long! Highly recommended, but make sure you are clear if you want specific music.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca at Box Talent helped us find the perfect band for our daughter's wedding reception.
Matt Blagg and his 4 piece band.
They were wonderful, 20 somethings to 60 year olds danced the night away.
Great company with great bands!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Groove Merchants were great and had the entire wedding dancing all night. They were so friendly and came out into the crowd to sing. You have to book them through Box Talent agency, but they are also great to work with. I loved that the groove merchants had lots of videos on their website, too.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A little pricey but you get what you pay for. They sounded amazing at our ceremony and were willing to learn new songs I wanted. Had several people ask after the wedding who they were because they wanted them for future events. Fabulous!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great wedding reception with The Stars. They are incredibly talented, play fun and upbeat music and our guests were "wowed" by them. They were on-time and professionally dressed and had no concerns with taking guest requests. I have one complaint with their professionalism. It was part of the contract that they were allowed to eat at the reception. I was a little disappointed to find out that eating was a huge priority for them. My expectation was that they would eat after all guests had been served and they were on their first break, which isn't how it worked out. I love this band and highly recommend them, but encourage future brides to work out that specific detail prior to the event.

• Wedding: 05/11/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked The Sellouts as our band and they were WONDERFUL! We dealt with Cindy at Box Talent and she was so quick to respond and tried to work with us to give us everything we needed. Little pricey, but most of the bands we looked at anywhere were. Good experience!

• Wedding: 11/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved our DJ, Jason!! He did an amazing job getting the party started, and kept the party going until it was time to leave! The guests were having a blast on the dance floor, but he also kept it classy. He was super easy to work with. If you are struggling picking a DJ, go with Jason at Box Talent, he is WONDERFUL!

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Review for Dave & The Wave Tones: Wonderful wedding band, great energy, kept the crowd dancing and kept the party moving. Great selection of music for all generations. Definitely worth the money!

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys rocked all night long, they made our wedding reception so much fun!

• Wedding: 07/12/2008
LuvsPurple
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about THE STARS. We were so lucky to have them play at our wedding. I had been to 2 other weddings where they played and had a blast at both. They did everything right. They even emailed me there songlist so that I could pick and choose which songs I wanted and did NOT want. They played everything that I put an asterick by. They are unbelievable and they deserve all the business they can handle!

• Wedding: 11/23/2007
405-858-2263
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire