Box and Wrap

• Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Initially the wrong color was sent. When I called about this error, the error was immediately rectified with kindness, courtesy, apologies, and with speed at no additional cost to me. Service concerning the return was excellent. However, the "peach" colored bags that I received as replacement are not at all the peach shown on their website. This is an orange sherbet peach. So in the end, what I got was not what was advertised, nor what I wanted. What a shame for us all.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.2/5.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Terrible service. I would touch them with 10 feet pole. No answer to phone calls. Deliberately send bigger order than you specified and give you hard time to get refund. This has been the pattern. They are having a lot of complaints against them in the Better Business Bureau. If you want to have peace of mind and do not want to buy one more headache, avoid this merchant ( Box and Wrap) by all means.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
0.2/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Unacceptable customer service. It has been a month since I placed my order and no word about when it is shipping or if it will be shipping at all. Trying to cancel my order and also no response whatsoever. I am shocked they are still in business at all.
Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Worst company that I have ever delt with. Now more than one month and I did not receive my order though I paid extra money for shipping. I contacted them a lot of time and no responds. I also sent them dozens of email and they did not reply up to now. Shoppers please don't not buy anything from them or your money will be lost like me.
Wedding: 10/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I purchase more than $ 700 and they charge me twice. I called them many times every day...I sent a email to them every day...nobody never return your call....I receive some packages at home, and some I didn't like so I return it...I never receive any answer from the company...I lost more than $ 350.00....I'm very regret. The website is amazing...but is the worse service ever. Also I didn't receive some package I ordered...If you want to purchase similar products go to Papermart.com...because I was afraid to have the same experience, I went to paper mart in person to see if is really exist....WOW the company is in Orange County-CA and huge!!! There are many fedex and UPS trucks parking and waiting to delivery...so when I was there, there are some computer which you can order...immediately the order goes to department and send to trucks! so I received next day!! But don't buy anything from Box & Wrap because you won't receive anything...If you want to talk to me about the worse experience I had...you can email me at claudia_sandiego@hotmail.com
Wedding: 08/20/2011
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I am experiencing the same horrible customer service mentioned in the other posts right now! That is why I did a search on them and found this review board to see if others had gone though the same thing. I see there BBB rating is an F! I ordered and item and they sent me the wrong product! I left 4 emails and two messages with their "message center" and no one has contacted me even after being told they would call me in 1 business day. It has been many business days now! All I want is the product I paid for. My wedding is in 30 days and I'd like to know that I will get it in time. I will complain to BBB if I do not hear from them this coming Monday.
Wedding: 03/17/2011
0.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I dont think they are a scam just very poorly managed and run
I ordered a few things from http://Boxandwraps.com . Most of my item arrived ok and on-time. One major part of my order never came and I'm now told its backordered. If you go the site you will notice that live help is never live. There is no one ever available to talk to. I emailed them and left several messages with several question prior to making my order and they never returned my email or call. Its as if there is no one actually working, just an on-line webpage thats up and running by itself. Thats what it feels like. Save yourself the hassle and time and order from a real company. Answering emails and phone calls would be a very good start. I would not choose boxs and wraps. They are not reliable, no customer support or service and they don't answer calls. I too will complain to the BBB if I don't get my order soon. My guess is that they are really located in India or Africa and that they just drop ship from different companies in the US. Most companies you place your order and you know what is going on with it every step of the way. When dealing with boxandwrap you feel like your in the dark about everything. I need my order for a wedding and i'm very afraid I wont get in time to prepare. Now a days consumers have a choice. If I had to choose again I would not order from them again. If I get my order soon i'll give them a few more stars in that department. In the service department they are lucky they don't have a half or 1/4 star rating, because thats what they deserve.
Wedding: 03/02/2011
0.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Customer service is Horrible!! I ordered some Ballotin boxes in a case of 200 and they were to small so needed to send them back but was told I needed a return authorization code. I initially emailed them like the website said to do but never got a response. After my fourth email I contacted the company and was told that someone would get back to me within 24 hours to give me the return authorization code. Well lets just say 2 weeks later and 4 phone calls later I still do not have the code. During one phone call the guy was busy telling me that someone would get back to me in a couple of days and I explained to him that I have been getting the run around for weeks now. I asked to talk with management and he told me I could not do that, that he was only authorized to send an email to management and wait for them to get back to me. As I was explaining again that I have been waiting for 2 weeks for someone to get back to me he said sorry there is nothing I can do for you and HUNG up on me! I am not a rude person and was being very calm. I have never been hung up on by a company. To make matters worse I still do not have the return code to send the product back. I am so frustrated and would never order from them again!! They seem to get the product out just fine but if you need to return anything you get no help!
Wedding: 02/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  0.0
BEWARE the website for Box and Wrap is a SCAM. I ordered 2 packages of cello bages 4x2x9/5" that were to be used for my doctoral graduation black and white dinner party. I paid with a prepaid mastercard so that my credit card number would not be exposed. To my dismay I placed the order on line on 12/31/2010 and did not receive the items as promised within the two week period, NEITHER did I receive a refund on my prepaid master card. I WAS TAKEN FOR $35.19. When I called to investigate the matter, Box and Wrap representatives Shelly Lazona and Ann advised that the credit card had not been charged, but was not willing to give me the mastercard number (since I misplaced the card) so that I could verify if the monies was refunded on my card. I spent four months trying to contact the customer service department and it wasn't until May, 2011 when I was able to speak with Shelly and Ann who advised me that they could not give me the mastercard number that I had given them. PLEASE SO THAT YOU ARE NOT TAKEN FOR YOUR MONEY - THE WEB SITE IS PRETTY - BUT IT IS A SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THEIVES. Dr. B/2010
Wedding: 01/22/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered truffle favor boxes and chocolate trays to go inside the boxes. They were perfect. Everything was very affordable and was perfect. I was very happy with everything they sent to me!!
Wedding: 01/15/2011
0.6/5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Their Customer Service is HORRIBLE! I received defective merchandise, so I called 4 times in a week and a half & kept being told that someone would call me back to deal with my return because you must have an Authorization Code to return anything. I finally got an e-mail from them..not a phone call..giving me an Authorization Code & telling me where to send the return...at MY EXPENSE! I e-mailed back & asked them to send me a pre-paid label since the items were defective...organza bags, which came all jagged & oblong as if they were made by kindergarteners...and had to call once more to get a response to that e-mail telling me that I must send the item back at my expense & if THEY determine that the item is defective then they will credit me for the return shipping, but not the original shipping. All of the other products I received from them were ok..gable boxes..but the Customer Service was so horrible I would never do business with them again. Beware of Box & Wrap!
Box and Wrap responded with the following comments:
Dear Annick, we sincerely apologize for it taking several days to get get back to you with a return authorization code. During this holiday season, we had an enormous amount of orders that were above and beyond what we had planned for with staff, and ultimately felll behind a bit. Regarding the shipping expenses, since we are a wholesale company that typically only sells to retail stores, we can not offer free shipping for returns.
With the internet sales taxation loophole, we can offer our products to the end user such as an individual at wholesale prices without needing a business tax id, however we still have to have our wholesale policies in place. Our Return policy is listed on our "Ordering and Shipping" page and also a link to that page is also provided on the order confirmation email.

Again we are terribly sorry you experienced a slow response time with our customer service and we are definitely working hard to prevent this during our future peak seasons.

Sincerely,
Box and Wrap
Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Do not order from this site! I placed my order for favor bags for a dear friend's shower five days ago and still have not yet received a UPS tracking number, which I was told would be posted within three days. I called yesterday to inquire about my delivery status and was told I would receive a call back within 24 hours, but no one has called back to respond to my request. Wait times when you call customer service are more than 15 minutes on hold. The shower is now a week away and I fear that I will not receive my order in time, and based ont he other review I am now worried about product quality as well. BEWARE!
Wedding: 08/28/2010
0.1/5.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Worst company ever!! Save yourself the time and money and stay FAR AWAY from this company. There are so many others out there that are actually legit businesses. Any company with a BBB rating of 'F' should not be in business.
Wedding: 08/06/2010
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Absolutely terrible company. 1 star is too much for them. I placed an order and only received half my shipment. Turns out they're back ordered on some items (which is fine) but they failed to call me or adjust my balance. So, I tried calling them on multiple occasions and they did not return my call until a week later (which was a week before an event I needed the items for). The manager guaranteed me they'd overnight a shipment to me in time for my event...well they shipped it ground and it arrived too late. I'm extremely disappointed by their lack of customer service and their product was nothing special. I noticed this company received similar negative reviews so I think it's safe to say that this company is abysmal. Save yourself a headache and buy from someone else.
Wedding: 05/28/2010
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Don't deal with this company! They charge you a ridiculous shipping charge,
so that they can drop ship your stuff from everywhere.
By the time you get your last package you may have even forgotten if anything else is expected.
Returns?! Forget about it!
Even though it would cost me 2.00 to ship back 50 bags that are the wrong size,
it will cost me more than the items cost to have them replaced.
Wedding: 04/21/2001
 866-349-9727
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire