Boulevard Bridal & Prom/Totally Modest

Modest and contemporary Bridal and Prom gowns

378 W St George Blvd
Saint George, UT 84770 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)

Amber,

I just want to thank you so much for all of your help....The dress fits perfect! I was hesitant to order online but this proves it can fit without any alterations.

Angela

• Wedding: [Private]
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Modest and beautiful! If you follow the suggestions and sizing recommendations on the website you will have a great experience!!!! I am usually a size 6 but I went ahead and ordered an 8 just to be on the safe side and it was perfect!!! I appreciate a great modesty website!

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy with my experience at Boulevard Bridal & Prom! I traveled down from Oregon to try on their dresses and I'm so happy I did! When I arrived a couple hours early before my appointment they were extremely helpful and flexible and were right with me. They had a beautiful selection of modest dresses, and with help from the wonderfully kind staff I found my dream dress with the first dress I tried on! The dress was so perfect and fit so wonderfully that I wont even have to have alterations! With the most beautiful dresses for the best prices I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Fairy God Mother works at Boulevard Bridal & Prom! My daughter and I were helped by Mary Jane. She really listened to what my daughter was looking for and was excited for her. She found the perfect dress. My daughter looked more beautiful than Cinderella. She even gave us helpful advise on shoes and other accessories. We were so impressed, we even looked at bridesmaid dresses. Dawn helped us check out. What a great team! Dawn helped my daughter decide on the perfect tone of blue for the bridesmaids. Who knew blue had so many names? She even showed us how to find internet items with the color name. Both Mary Jane and Dawn went the extra mile to help us even though two other brides were in the store. They were AMAZING! We never felt pressured or neglected. If you are having an LDS (modest) wedding, Boulevard Bridal & Prom should be your first and last place to look for a wedding dress!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just received the bridesmaid dress "Athena". I had many questions on colors and fit, as well as an alteration for extra length. The company is wonderful to work with, they are fast and very helpful! The dress came early, fit perfectly, and the quality and design are exquisite. I highly recommend this store!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This is definitely a store I would NEVER frequent again. After paying towards a dress for two months, the wedding was cancelled. I still owed $550, but had already paid over $400. I explained the situation to Karen, the owner, and how I would like my money back and that I would be willing to pay a $150 restocking fee, or I would wait till she sold the dress to get my money. She told me that they are not in the business of making refunds and that i should come and finish paying off the dress and resell it myself. I understand that some people may abuse refund policies, but I never even "owned" the dress and now this dress shop is able to resell their dress and keep my money. I am a single mom with 6 children and this shop has no compassion toward families and as I see it are in the business of getting something for nothing. Stay clear of Boulevard Bridal & Prom, buyer beware!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding dress at Boulevard Bridal and Prom. They were wonderful! I found my dress quickly and was able to get the correct size all in one day!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very attentive and helpful. They gave a lot of feedback and useful tips for the Big Day.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Ordered my dress from their online store totallymodest.com I fell in love with one of their dresses but was a little hesitant to ordering a dress I had never tried on. I looked locally for a modest dress and found very few choices at a much higher price. I ordered my dream dress and it arrived in plenty of time and fit perfectly!! Almost no alterations were needed and it was a beautiful dress! Received many compliments. Although ordered online, received great service!

• Wedding: 07/31/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They had a great selection of beautiful wedding dresses at very fair prices. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was very happy with my dress, the price that I paid, and my experience at Boulevard Bridal & Prom and would recommend them highly.

• Wedding: 06/11/2005
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress was good quality for a very reasonable amount. The fittings were very easy and the woman who tailored it did a wonderful job; it fit perfectly. It took about a month for all the fittings and tailoring, but I was pleased with the overall experience.

• Wedding: 03/13/2004
435-628-9223
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7